Daily reminder

Daily reminder...

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/322db08ce6eb49fb910d5a84de3cccb8/US-judge-rejects-Green-Party's-Pennsylvania-recount-case
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and it is almost guaranteed that those 2+million votes came from either California or New York. Do you understand nothing about anything?

That Clinton lost the election? Thanks for the reminder, it still warms my heart.

Why would you make your defeat more humiliating by highlighting we won with inferior budget AND number ?

Kys Colgate

Remove Commiefornia and Trump won by 2 million. Considering California has 3 million+ illegal immigrants and no ID requirements to vote, combined with massive fear mongering and Obama's promises of no oversight to ensure massive turnout...

>tfw dems got out played on every level
castles made of fraudulent sand, amirght?
Not to mention they have to keep calling off these recounts because too many deceased votes cast their ballots for killary

I'm really glad that the 30 states that were won by Trump aren't silenced by the 20 that were won by Hillary.

She won Cali by over 4 mill. Fuck letting the big cities control the whole country

This. Califucker scum BTFO. Enjoy your dying desert wasteland.

>let spicifornia and jew york control the country forever
no

>This triggers the nedercuck

How about your do a very thorough recount in LA and NY.

This, big cities are a cess pool for "diversity" and liberal thinking, not to mention illegal immigrant votes

Why should the people who actually care about this country bend over just because far more people just want hand outs and gibe me dats

>Dude, just let whoever California votes for be the winner

Witnessed

No recount , No bueno hahahahahahaha

apnews.com/322db08ce6eb49fb910d5a84de3cccb8/US-judge-rejects-Green-Party's-Pennsylvania-recount-case

Yeah, NYC and LA did have a higher turnout. Clinton should have been president, she won the popular vote.

Since when the fuck did the Midwest and the South speak for the rest of the country?

Do a recount in Florida and Ohio, I GUARANTEE there was some Russians or mafia or corrupt poll guards, I fucking guarantee it. The Electoral College is bullshit, Clinton should have been the first female president

America doesn't elect presidents based on the popular vote.

Seriously, why is this even a meme? They teach this in fourth grade social studies classes.

MUH
CALIFORNIA

So these +2 million voters get no say on the outcome just because they're from big cities and you don't like liberalism?

If your aunt had a dick, she'd be your uncle.

They get no say because the state they voted in already won the electoral votes for the state.

If you lose a race, you don't suddenly win just because you stop quicker than the other guy does afterwards.

>bumpkin things that his mudshack in the middle of nowhere is more important than the financial, cultural, and social hub of his country
>b-but they don't vote in the interest of my mudshack

>look at this image
>trump leads by 1 million
>now he's losing by 2.5 million
hmm....... really made me think......

>he thinks that his mega city is the only thing that matters as he gets a double super mocha java with extra vegan organic whip

See how easy it is to hyperbole with no argument?

You lost. Deal w/ it :^)

Anti-polish bullying is done by white british

See also those two other polish workers who were killed, done in by chav little shits

Sure, why not. If we have the will, agency, and power to make it so, why shouldn't we? Democracy isn't a god.

>those 2.5 million votes don't count because they're from a place I don't like

how does calling it a mega city justify you whining about your mudshack? if anything it's fucking stupid that you care about what people do in the big cities, you don't even live there

"Look Donald I know you won by checkmate but I still have more pieces on the board sooooo when you think about it I still won. R-r-right?"

>those 2.5 million votes don't count because they're from a place I don't like
Yeah, the grave

Daily reminder she lost the election? I don't understand the thread. I think we are all already aware Trump won we don't need a daily reminder thread.

Same could be said about you and mudshacks, you oblivious concrete jungle monkey.

sure m8, you're the one arguing the mudshack in the middle of nowhere should have more voting power than the city

The 36.8k bit makes no sense, why would it be anything but 77.2k (+1)?

I do, and did. My candidate won :^)

>Daily reminder...

Reminder: scoreboard.

I respect California as a state
Not Californians as people

>Lithuanian education
What's 77.2-38.6?

yeah, just like Bush did :^) can't wait for more of the same

Daily reminder: 8 years.

Did a bit of math and if the numbers I've seen are correct, Hillary has gained 9657955 votes since election night. Meanwhile Trump has only gained 5811000 votes. Anyone else find that very interesting?

The winning team is not the team that gains the most yards, it's the team that scores the most points.

what is the reminder? That she didn't get the grey votes she NEEDED TO WIN!?

Oh well :) next time try winning

Daily reminder

>black pawn moved backwards

What?

also
>pawn on 8th rank
im triggered

4D chess brah

Pretty sure the idea is that Donald's side is the side he's on and Hillary's side is the bottom side.

>I don't like their political views so they're not people

...that electoral congress worked as it was intended to.

12th Amendment says "Hi"

Regardless Hillary would have to literally be a bumbling retard to have gotten to that point. The turn prior would have forced the king or the pawn to be on G6. As we can see both the knight and one of the bishops are in a position to capture a piece on G6, so we know at least one of the two were in position to attack G6 the turn before. Donald's king could not have been there since he would've been entering check. So the pawn had to have been there the turn before in order for that to work out. And with at least one, if not two pieces attacking the pawn on G6, Hillary was retarded not to capture Donald's last piece. So, I'm not sure whether to be triggered or take this as a proven point.

Was there ever a president who lost by that much? You will always remember the 3000000 now. If you lose by that much you have no popular legitimacy

Yeah! Fuck the whole one man, one vote ethos, right?

Its much more fair if some backward farmers from Kansas or something get 1.3 votes!

Do you realize what the US would be like without California and NY?

Hint: It's not a paradise.

See

I don't understand why they don't re-allocate electors every four years based on demographics. California should have like 80 electors at this point

>Reminder that Hillary won California by 3.5 million votes
>Reminder she won the popular vote by 2.5 million
>Trump won the other 49 states combined by 1 million votes
>Reminder that 1 state could have over ruled the outcome of the other 49

That's why the electoral college exists.

>one farmer who is responsible for feeding hundreds or thousands of people is worth as much as one urban welfare queen
K

I get that in Polderville you all have to huddle around the first bit of marshland that emerges from the swamp, but here in America not everyone lives in an libshit echo chamber of a city.

Anything that lessens city and more importantly Californian voting power is fine by me.

>She only needed to sway 36 thousand voters
>She didn't

Say it with me, MMFA:

PRESIDENT
DONALD
TRUMP

Chances are they'll make their ECV's bigger for 2020

Between subsidies and welfare, Farmers receive more government assistance than anyone else in this country kiddo.

Thanks for the laugh though. Stay underage.

Daily reminder America is not a Democracy

The presidential election is a series of state elections that determine the winner of each state.

Whoever wins the most states electoral votes, wins.

This is no different to parliamentary elections where there are a series of local constituency elections, and the political party that wins the most constituency seats wins.

In both systems, you can win a majority of the popular vote but still lose the election if all your support is concentrated in a small number of areas.

Please explain why three cities should determine the election for the entire nation.

Yeah we really a dodged a bullet. I'm glad not too many illegal immigrants got away with voting in critical states

>it's a parliamentarian yuro gets upset that the US constitution is deliberately anti-democratic to protect the republic episode
Hey remember that time they passed a ban on fag marriage but the court struck it down? That's anti-democratic. Did that piss you off too or is it just when your sacred cow loses that you get upset.

That's more than a little hypocritical.

>taking away the automatic 2 votes every state gets for having 2 senators, Wyoming has 1 vote and California has 53
>Calfornia has roughly 60 times the population of Wyoming

> Zero: the number of votes cast, for all time, in an election for U.S. President determined by national popular vote

Millions of people in California that voted for trump had their votes made pointless because of the winner take all nature.
Read Plato's Republic. It'll give you a nice understanding of why the current system is great.

> you can win a majority of the popular vote but still lose

This would be impossible in a SMP parliamentary system with only two major parties

You can make that argument either way, such as all the people who voted Hillary in Pennsylvania's votes were negated. I'm pro Trump, so this is not me supporting Hillary or Democrats, but supporting the ECV.

The ECV is still a popular vote, but not a national popular vote. The best way to think about it is that it's 51 popular votes within the country (all 50 states plus DC). So to win, you have to win the better part of 51 popular votes. The fact most people can't get this concept, specifically dumb ass Hillary supporters, is baffling to me.

Regardless, I think that ECV does need to be tweaked a bit, primarily for shifts in population. The ECV for each state hasn't been updated in a while, and there are multiple states that needs to split ECV's like Maine and Nebraska, point and case California, New York, and Texas. Very large population where large swathes of the population go virtually unrepresented.

>Census every 10 years allocates House Representatives based on population.
>States get at least 1, but the total is capped at 435.
This fucks California already.
>Senators count for another two in each state.
This fucks California even more.
It will never get to 80 without taking some from a non-empty state like Florida. You can't take any away from Wyoming, since it's at the minimum.

>Very large population where large swathes of the population go virtually unrepresented
This prevents centralization of power. Should there really be one huge state that could decide for everybody else?
You can't just ignore interest of every other state because one has niggers breeding like rabbits.

I see this is a sensitive issue with you guys, did my comment hurt your feelings?

Its fine if you want an non-democratic government, many nations do this and manage to get by, but don't pretend you are the bastion of democracy and freedom when you clearly think some people in your nation are more 'equal' than the others.

I would have said this is it were Shillary winning too btw, or Obongo or whoever, I don't give shit about who you "elect" to lead your fat-stain continent.

Why are you so stupid?

Remove the bar on the left, it is irrelevant and skews the other two.

it'd be an order of magnitude better

I legitimately don't understand the point you're making.

Irrelevent. People are voting for Hillary still to make a bigger case. Obviously not as many people are voting for Trump because they thought he won. The popular vote margin should be taken from the day he was named President Elect.

Most of them are illegal. Institute voter ID laws in these states and then I'll care about their vote.

How retarded do you have to be to win popular vote by 3 million and STILL lose the election by 50 electors?

Half Truth:
If more people in certain states had voted for Hillary, she would have won.

Full Truth:
They didn't.

Still a republic, user.

It's called voter saturation. Hillary dominated New York and California, and in both of those states combined she beat rump by near 6 million votes. The problem, she focused on areas she knew she'd win and Trump focused on areas he needed to win.

Clever as toilet watter. Look at this this way...
Should every country in EU have equal saying in it's matters?

Of what? that only 1/8 of the people living in the US vote?

ctr thread

>Clever as toilet watter. Look at this this way...

No, I'm asking what about my post makes you think I'm trying to centralize power or combat de-centralization of power.

So close, yet so loser.

CA is projected to gain 1, NY might lose 1.

>previous guy is fine with the system
>see lengthy answer
>read last sentence
>???
>profit

Y-your opinions are shit. Duh...

Da's transphobic

Yeah I was supporting the ECV, I just think it needs to be slightly tweaked to add more states who can split EV's.