He is proud of his race

>he is proud of his race

>he is proud of the jurisdiction his mom popped him out on

>he is proud of people that were born close to him centuries ago despite of being absolutely not related to them in any meaningful way.

>he derives a sense of worth out of things he was merely born into.

How do you deal with this kind of sad, sad, pathetic people? I cannot stand them.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.voanews.com/all-about-america/2015/05/08/this-us-ethnic-group-makes-the-most-money/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>race
>country
>forefathers
>surroundings
It's hard to be proud of any of that if you're a lower caste Indian as you undoubtedly are. Fuck off.

POO IN LOO!!!

Haha youre subhuman so you would have no ancestors to be proud of!

>he is proud of people who share his values
>he is proud of people who share his history
>he is proud of people who form his community

I get why you'd be upset about this, poo in loo

I think india really is an example that environment and not genetics really play a role in inteliigence and success. Poor Indians live worse than African niggers some times and dirtier , but richer Indians are doctors and scientist that have a High IQ from being well fed and in a non dirty environment. They are even the wealthiest group in America. So I really do not believe pols bullshit about gentetics the only determining factor of IQ and success

Why so antisemitic OP

>implications

wow why don't we all commit suicide

>They are even the wealthiest group in America

im proud im not a nigger or a poonigger

You're all just proving my point, retards.

Dude what's your number? My pc broke down

i'm not in the slightest surprised that a poointhelooian does not understand the concept of national pride

>my people suck
>this means your people suck
>if you disagree, you're just proving my point

This is very sad, my friend. :( Surely you do not truly loathe your own folk to this degree?

maybe referring to this

blogs.voanews.com/all-about-america/2015/05/08/this-us-ethnic-group-makes-the-most-money/

us census , my cucker spaniel friend

see
Just because I don't derive my self-worth from someone doesn't mean I dislike them.

>Indian
>genetically trash
>culturally trash
>historically trash
>currently 60% of your population doesn't use toliets

Not a surprise there's little nationalism.

Why is a cat considered a nationalist?
That kitty can't even use a computer let alone work proudly for his country. You Indians have way too many high standards for people who defecate on the curb, y'know?

Genetics 80%
Environment 20%

A dumbfuck won't get a lot smarter by being fed veggies.

There is a difference between deriving your self-worth from your relatives and knowing that your relatives are worthy of having pride in them.

Why conflate the two?

your an African with an 80 IQ you can increase it to 100 which is the European average. that's proving my point there, some say its as high as 40%.

Also its a known fact by geneticist that things that occur to your ancestors during their life time it can affect their offspring.

So if you come from a long line of well fed upper class your most likely going to be intelligent as well. if youre ancestors were a bunch of starving niggers then your IQ will be shit.

>everyone has a distorted view of what pride is
>2016

>liberals think this proves racism
>really just proves that washington elites are above everyone else

yeah dude we just need more mass immigration from india, and feed them some burgers so we can be a first world superpower

DO IT, LET'S DO IT

It's both, its just that being pregnant while living in shit, crawling around in shit as a 2 year old really fucks you up, and inhibits growth, meaning that you can be a nazis wet dream when it comes to ubermensch genes but you'll still be retarded because you're so malnourished and full of parasites that they drain you dry as you try to grow into an adult.

>india
if i was you i wouldnt be proud of my shitty heritage either
its different for those of us that come from superior cultures
hellenic master race
you're welcome for civilization

t. hardcore nihilist

you weren't "born into" India, you are an Indian, wake up idiot, you are your dad's sperm, a clone of him that came out of his body, you are not a reincarnated soul that just happened to be born in the body of an Indian

You also missed (((Stein)))
>pic unrelated

You can only take pride in your race and nation if you're trying to improve or conserve it. A healthy race and nation is made up of people who are proud of it, because if they're not they'll want to tear it down.

>he is this particular smelly shitskin
>he is posting this exact thread again