What she mean by this ?

It really got my bees buzzing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14bopa-Cmkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She is just virtue signaling and wouldn't do shit IRL but even if she did than she would fuck up her life by getting charged with assault or battey and have that show up on her record when she applies for jobs.

^

Shit like this is why open carry exists. If she had the guts to do it(she doesn't) she's gonna get shot and deserve it

Begging to be shot.

>Feminist/liberal power fantasies
AHhaahahahahahaahahah I love this shit ahhahahahahahahahhhha
AHahaHJAHHAHAHAHSHHSAASHA
AHSADSHDSD
ASDSAHSDHHSDFAHFGDFHASHFSF
AS
HFAHGGHHGAHSG
GASHSG
HGSHGSAH
AGSHGSH
GSSGH
GSH
(IODSHJFOPIHDSF
JFSAH
FSIOKSDHJKJDHQWJI:EHB
FDV
FSHJADJKHXZC"
WEA
JFSD

>off duty cop is carrying
>she pepper sprays him
>he shoots her

i give her a week

Haha she's going to be shot legally

too many innocent black youth are getting injured by these fucking fascist pepper spray open carriers. pepper spray is NOT a tool. it ONLY exists to hurt people. NO civilised human being should own something as dangerous as pepper spray. when will we man up as a society and ban pepper spray forever?

>I'm going to suicide by open carry since I'm too much of a pussy to attack a cop.

Why do so many liberals have anti gun fantasies like this?

Can't wait for the live leak

>I'm gonna get arrested
hurr durr
Go to fucking jail bitch

fpbp

Notice
>them
>their
>him

>pepper sprays
>gets shot
>dies
>totally legal because CC and assault

this.

Jokes on her. I wear glasses.

gun > pepper spray

After she sprays me I bet she'll use her Tiger Lady on me too :^)

>till the police arrive

(Many states have laws which also categorize felonies based on the type of property stolen. For example, if you steal a car, firearm, or motorboat, this is usually considered felony theft regardless of the property's actual value.)

what does it do

She sexually identifies as a bigot when she's wrestling a gun nut.

Back scratcher

wtf i love the police now

>Says the woman wearing a diaper pin
And they say Sup Forums is cringey

When everybody has guns

>attack someone legally carrying a gun
>get shot for attacking someone legally carrying a gun

Liberals folks

kitty claws
rawr ^_^

>This ergonomic, hand-held claw can go with you anywhere. Made of high-impact plastic, TigerLady's defensive claws emulate those of the big cats from which they get their name. Channels on the underside of the claws are designed to capture DNA so you don't have to see your assailant to make a positive ID.
>Put the strap around your wrist and hold TigerLady in your hand before walking to your car or to the subway. Make sure you have it when you leave the club and when you're waiting for the bus. Just the act of holding TigerLady in your hand will ensure that you have a heightened sense of your surroundings, making you feel less vulnerable and more confident.
tl;dr nothing against someone who actually has targeted you.

If I get pepper sprayed for Open Carrying a gun, I'm shooting them back immediately.

So they're supposed to.. scratch you up? I dont get why this exists

Or be shot by the person with a gun she commits battery on.

>give 100% legal right to get shot
>gets shot
>news that night: REEEE GUNS

Only to be arrested for assault.

Worth the pepper spray.

is she wrong? looks reckless to me

So she wants to die?

>collects DNA samples
Practical

>these people represent my country
Fucking Londoners.

Here is a video.
>youtube.com/watch?v=14bopa-Cmkg

retention holster. The only thing that would happen is the gun wouldn't budge and the guy would beat the shit out of her.

thats obviously a cop

fucking lol, famous (and fucking stupid) last words

Hopefully she gets shot.

Redpill me on retention holders. How do they work?

Why? i get the DNA thing but I'd rather not get raped then get raped and find my rapist

I'd rather carry something to keep me from getting raped, than to carry something that will identify the person that raped me

ty familia

Pretty subtle troll account, OP. Good job.

What did she mean? I think she means to say she wants to commit suicide by cop/self-defending citizen or she wants to go to jail on some very serious theft and assault charges.

This.

Liberals and Russians don't understand gun rights or holster tech.

Someone actually thought of sidearms being snatched from behind a long time ago.

So? I can do that with my hard little dick.

>those fat fingers

If i was gonna rape somebody getting scratched would just arouse me more

It's a plainclothes police officer wearing a retention holster. She's not disarming shit and if she did go for the gun, she's just given a police officer legal grounds to put her down.

Holy shit

This really made my noggin joggin
This really made my head tread
This really made my mind wind
This really made my brain train

What I mean to say is that this really made my ponder wander.

Be nice, Jennifer is clearly retarded.

Two stage holster brah. She ain't getting shit.

>America, you have a problem
No shit. We have daffy foreigners like her running around.
>could have disarmed and fired all the rounds
I would pay money to see her try.

If you see someone open CARRYING in NYC, it's someone who has the authority to use it.

It's very hard to own a gun inside of the city, and open carry is completely forbidden.

It's a cop or armed security. AKA, someone who allowed to kill you if you grab their gun.

>assuming it'd be a male
SEXISM REEEEEEEEEE

>I'm going to commit assault when you're not breaking any laws
Nazis watch out!

the holster has a safety strap and it is closed.
>"i could easily disarm this person"
shes full of shit right?

also if she started pepper spraying me. i might not try to shoot her just because if i was in a crowded area i might hit some bystander. but i might not be thinking straight after getting pepper sprayed.

How liberals manage to become more thick-headed and suicidal every day?

They're pushing for a remarkable disaster with all their white-hating self-righteous shit.

BACK UP NIGGERS. She is PARTIALLY WEAPONS TRAINED

>the news coverage
>POLICE HAS SHOT AND KILLED A PEDESTRIAN.
>"SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG SHE FELT LIKE SHE WAS IN DANGER!"
>"yeah well I mean of there was a way to prevent this I guess we should just ban guns"

Look at it closely - you hold it in your hand, and the steel "claws" (hence tiger lady) cut up your opponent. cut him up good, if you know what you are doing.
Until said opponent, in his pain-fuelled rage, pulls out a knive or gun.

Honestly, this reminds of of the anti-rape barbed condom that Sup Forums loved talking about in 2008
If it does anything, it is just pissing off your assailant further
Like damn, I get that a watermelon is tougher than human skin, but she accomplished nothing there

LOL thats actually not plainclothes. its nypd and their cargo pants. we just look like shit thats all

They must be absolutely shitting themselves any time they are in public if they feel the need to tool up before walking to their car etc.

it wouldnt go deep enough to cause any damage and would probably just make the rapist more horny

She's gonna have a real problem if she does that to an open carry or CCW, lol.

>could literally accidentally break her bones by blindly knocking her away as she grabs for the gun

Really made me think.

I'm okay with this. It can only end in one of two ways. She pepper sprays and disarms a civilian legally abiding by laws which results in him fearing for his life and resulting in her getting shot. The second and most likely outcome if this attack was actually achieved is assault/battery and false imprisonment which can constitute up to 5 years in Federal Prison. That's not including the right to sue for damages.

Wish a dumb bitch would to be honest.

>partially weapons trained

What did she mean by this?

That's uniform? Really? How the fuck does she not recognise it then? Is it that scruffy of a uniform?

too many innocent black youth are getting injured by these fucking fascist scissors open carriers. scissors arte NOT a tool. they ONLY exist to hurt people. NO civilised human being should own something as dangerous as scissors. when will we man up as a society and ban scissors forever?

It's funny until you realise that you aren't allowed to openly carry a pair of scissors in this fucking country

If there is enough force behind it, I'd wager you could get plenty of semi-shallow cuts - but yeah, as others pointed out, they are only plastic, so maybe not.
Either way, it will only escalate the situation.

See watched the first few minutes of Saving Private Ryan until she got offended and demanded a refund.

What did they mean by this?

wtf if with the safety pins all of a sudden?

She probably went to a shooting range once.

It's whatever to get that smug high for these people man. Whatever they can to feel smug and virtue signal to their followers.

anyone else feel like the dumb fuck questions going around pol is microsoft siccing zo on us?

Bitch looks like she teaches a class at hogwarts

That's really dangerous and stupid, desu.

She meant she wants to die. A fire arm will kill you, pepper spray is an annoyance.
I've been CS gassed, and shot. I hope she stays in LA or whatever lib shit hole she's from.
> why did you shoot her?
Well officer, I was checking out at the piggly wiggly and she came out of no where, sprayed me and went for my gun. No time to think, I drew and shot her.

Not an issue. Some of us that carry have real life PTSD. I've spent time in the sand box, and you can't touch my toys, it makes me think of rag heads.

in her post she was probably just being careful and not saying it was a cop to make it seem she was about to do something stupid. our shirts have patches, shields and all. so she knew.

Like it's so difficult to push forward before you take the gun out. Please.

>walk up to a random stranger on the street
>pepper spray them in the face
>try to steal the gun out of their holster

That sounds like a great way to commit suicide.

Good way to get shot

thats not how that safariland holster works. you already fucked up.

"Safe Space" for all the minorities trump and or his supporters are going to terrorize. Yup. They really believe that bull, too.

Wow. So dumb..I almost hope she tries it.

/thread fpbp

I love how women always talk about shit they'd do but in real life, they're just passive aggressive cowards that won't do anything at all.

You mean she's going to TOUCH that vile and evil weapon of mass destruction?!?

She's one of many reasons why I carry concealed.

(OP)
It serves as further proof that the prerequisite to being a liberal is to be terminally stupid.

What poor ol' Jennifer meant by that tweet is that she intends to demonstrate to the world an new and exciting way to get herself shot in the face by committing an illegal physical assault on a law-abiding citizen with an open-carry license.

>pic related. It's "Jennifer"

>getting charged with assault or battey
don't forget theft of a firearm!! :D