How do we turn Israel into a Christian nation?

Realistically

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=WshxXH0A8aA
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4oPLNtP6_ec2ac_ZsujgtcjoPNBwVFET
youtube.com/watch?v=8CxODDXpkcg&t=318s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The consecration of Russia to Mary.

Flood it with evangelical Christians (the worst type of christians) they are fanatical and will try to convert everybody

Use a proxy to change your flag. This is Sup Forums, you're basically the boogeyman to most people here

That's a pretty good idea, but aren't they pro Jews? Wouldn't they just agree to not try and convert muh chosen people?
It's not my first day here bro. I really don't care about posters who have nothing to say to me except flag based insults

Gas the Jews

Count me in if you plan on crusading

So is that a Prophecy?
I wish we'd still have militant Christianity

Were all Fanatical in something, why not one that promises eternal salvation and Truth.
Traditional Catholicism is pro life, everyone's understanding, freewill, and immortality are Important & must be saved, aka your souls.

Yes, but only after the chastisements, the Prophecy says, Russia will convert, but it will be too late.

Its the Message of Fatima.

Conversion and breeding.

You can't breed Christianity though.
And the question remains - how can Israel be flooded by Christians without resistance from the Jews?

You use Israel's law of return and LARP as a jew.

The orthodox will notice
Maybe we can create a civil war within their circles, including secularist propaganda to which they must be used by now

Pay people to convert.

Let Iran nuke the fuck out of Israel and invade it, then start crusade to help poor jews, invade Israel and Iran, refuse to leave when done fucking both.

I'm kinda hoping you guys annex Syria (to protect it from evil west, of course) and give us some Christian influence.
Your solution is not realistic because Israel being nuked would most likely mean WW3, for various reasons.

I am very anti-Israel but if it converted to Christianity I would see them as an ally.

Come on people give me ideas
I'll go into politics, promise
How can we unjew Israel

Israel will never be converted. Only conquered.

Exterminate and repopulate

By moving every jew to west africa.

We get a messiah which both Jews and Christians accept as the true son of God and then christians and Jews become one religion, no need to move christians there since Christians and Jews won't exist anymore

So how do we revive or create militant Christianity? Crusade seems to be the best option.
We can't "get" a messiah, God needs to send him

So we gotta wait
And then the messiah will give the Jews their land and will be rightfully theirs forever
Or to convince Jews that Christ was the true messiah and that the Pharisees were sent be Satan

the true israel has always been Christ's kingdom... the worldy israel will perish like the rest of the nations that aren't Christs

book of revelations numbers all but one of the tribes of israel... judah is only one tribe

Create more Russian """"Jews""""

I'm not 100% sure but was not there a group of Jews which Jesus constantly names as "vipers"?

The only kind of christianity it would not be ashamed of convert or kill jews would be the russian ortodhox strain of chistians.

But that seems unlikely.

the point of having millions of marranos?

I've played enough CK2 to know that it's not worth it.

kek. It makes a lot of sense why Russia is involved in Syria. They're colonising Israel already.

Best breakfast tbqh
We have tons of Russians so that's maybe an option. Creating a basis by converting them first

>Ortodhox
You mean thoses who say Islam is bro-tier and have the highest % of Muslims in their capital?

Nice meme but Orthodox got cucked by Ottomans and they were free thanks to Catholics.

>Fish and chips
>Breakfast

Funny thing, most of your mafia are all russians too, so I dont believe they will gave up on crime to follow God.

Russian Orthodox are fucking mental.
They hate jews and muslims with such a passion.

>Russian Orthodox are fucking mental.
That's why Moscow have more Muslims than the entire Germany?

I meant English breakfast - or at least what non British call an English breakfast.
F&C is good, but nothing special

Bomb them until they have nothing left. send in the missionaries.
Mission accomplished

This is now a cringe thread. Also Israel needs to get blacked.

Send all of the worlds Jehovahs witnesses there.

Mass Migration of whites as revenge for them flooding us with shitskins

unleash all your qt shiksa virgo gals onto israel

kek underrated

This thread has been gassed. You can't reply anymore.

Best idea so far
Why you goyim so qt

wouldnt mind spilling Solomonic seed into virgin shiksa chicks and giving them residency in israel 2bh senpai

with so many of them it would be a full time job though

A man's gotta go what a man's gotta do

It will be when Jesus comes back after the Tribulation.
youtube.com/shared?ci=WshxXH0A8aA

The Book of Revelation Verse-by-Verse Preaching: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4oPLNtP6_ec2ac_ZsujgtcjoPNBwVFET

But that spells end times

we don't, the best revenge we have against the jews is to watch them burn in hell for denying the existence of jesus christ

Said the most jewish country in SA.

Apocalypse is cheating
I want them to be saved before Jesus literally comes down to earth

what does that have to do with anything, are we just pointing out facts or something?

>says the shithole of SA

Won't happen until you people say "Blessed is He who comes in the name of YHWH!"

So, at least seven years from now.

After you declare the antichrist to be your messiah.

Tough times to be a Jew, Schlomo. Tough times indeed.

Why all this self-hate bro?

Wanting what God says will not happen is wanting in vain.

Just keep picking off people on the periphery; the nation is still in an antichrist mode. Then they'll be in an Old Covenant mode. Then they'll be BTFO.

It's not his fault he's got shitty neighbors

>Also not white.

Same goes for you :D

Well, it kind of is our fault

Why would you want to dupe a bunch of people into believing one false religion over the other?

It makes me sad to think that God has created individuals who cannot be saved. And it's a hard and heavy thought because I see real nice people who will burn in hell.
Lastly even if this place cannot be saved, I will still try to save it.

Pick people off the periphery. People who can read Isaiah 53 and wonder if it's talking about Jesus. People who can read Daniel and wonder if maybe he's a prophet after all. People who can study the prophecies of the messiah and wonder if Jesus really did fulfill all of the ripe ones.

Why do you guys follow a religion when there's no proof of it? Why would you want to have faith in that religion when its god says all nonbelievers will burn in hell for eternity? How is that justifiable? And you guys think it's right to do a bunch of immoral things, but as long as you apologize to your god, then you're okay, but moral nonbelievers will burn in hell?

Fucking lunatics.

>Why do you guys follow a religion when there's no proof of it?
I don't.

>Why would you want to have faith in that religion when its god says all nonbelievers will burn in hell for eternity?
To not be an unbeliever.

>How is that justifiable?
Dead people have no place in the Kingdom of the Living.

>And you guys think it's right to do a bunch of immoral things, but as long as you apologize to your god, then you're okay, but moral nonbelievers will burn in hell?
No, and there are no moral nonbelievers.

>Fucking lunatics.
For choosing heaven over hell? You may want to rethink that.

demography is destiny

a constant since the dawn of civilization

I will not convince you on the basis of faith, and I'm not gonna try, but I will say one thing - secularism has led to nothing but social degradation and to cultural self destruction.
It's just yet another vessel for nihilism, and nihilism should be rejected.

In 2033 during what will probably the biggest pilgrimage in the history of the world, make these people stay in Israel and force the government to make em citizens since they won't leave. Spread a rumor that Jesus will return like 10 years after that or something.

Israel cannot be Christianised
because the true God will not accept them
which is why they say they are now their own messiah
it's because they know no self respecting god would touch them

It's why they are

>nihilism brings social degradation and should be rejected
>waifu is feminazi and nihilist

Wew lad
e
w

l
a
d

>Why do you guys follow a religion when there's no proof of it?
>I don't.

>Fucking lunatics.
>For choosing heaven over hell? You may want to rethink that.

Lol, retard. Life must be hard for you. No wonder why you have to believe fairy tales.

Shut the fuck up, you dumb Goy. Enjoy the true hell--the hell on earth that your Jewish masters will create for you.

Life's hard for everyone.

I don't care about your wifus nor about teen girls who pick up philosophical terms they found on Facebook to get attention from guys like you.

>Life's hard for everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=8CxODDXpkcg&t=318s

I know and agree, but we have more than enough crypto whites to mass conver.

Convert*

Well it has been nice but I gotta go.
Feel free to drop further ideas - I will make another thread with conclusions and maybe strategy