Is "blackwashing" a real thing?

Is "blackwashing" a real thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DchjyQ2Usow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color-blind_casting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If whitewashing is a think then yes niggerwashing is also a thing.

Looked into the Crabbe thing, it turns out they just replaced Crabbe with another character in the series because his actor was a dumb piece of shit that kept getting arrested. pretty good casting choice desu

the blind chick from deadpool should probably be removed. the comic character looks like a nigger.

It should be called blacksmudging

BLACK

To be fair, at least a very few of those were very solid casting choices.

Samuel L. Jackson as Fury does the job in his typical style and that fits comic-Fury perfectly.

Crabbe was written out of the movies because of drug-shit and being stupid, having Zabini take his place was good enough. Especially since Zabini's mother has been married seven times in canon, so he's a black guy raised by a black widow single mother. A black guy in 90s britain isn't a rare sight either, so it's okay.

Those two are really the only ones where I'm okay with the casting.

I was pretty mad when they cast a black guy as L

But it is an american studio that is making it

Funny how when you replace one of a trio without a single word of explanation after keeping them together for 6 movies, people get confused

the progression of me not giving a fuck about movies and shit. jew meme 1.niggers in everything incuding your sisters moms ect. the jew is the worst.

>Cast white chick as Ghost in the Shell lead who's a cyborg.
>CHIMP OUT MUH WHITE WASHING KILL ALL WHITIES FREE SEASON

>Cast black guy as an english super detective
>So progressive, it's perfect! Literally what Tsugumi Ohba imagined!

It's gonna be another Dragon Ball Evolution.

Wait? There is another Death note movie? When did this happen. And who is Crabbe?

A nigger.

youtu.be/DchjyQ2Usow

Who are the 3 under Hermione? And what? Black Hermione? And who is the one above L?

But who is he suppose to be?

WE WUZ GENIUS DETECTIVES N SHEEEIIIIIITTTTT

A nigger will be playing L

>Crabbe
a person from harry potter.

That's just fucking Sad!!
I think only live action animes should be played by Japanese people.

The second one did a good God role but I'm not religious so I might be biased on this.

Why don't Japs cast their own? Are they cucks?

Crabbe was the fat kid in Harry Potter. The white kid who played him in the movies was convicted of participating in the England riots a few years ago. He was also found out to have a small weed farm at home, but only did a little bit of community service for that.

>blacks
>washing

Have any of you guys seen the ads here lately? It's almost ALL fucking black people. Like what the fuck. It's even on youtube.

To be fair, we should all come together to give Laurence Fishburne more jobs because I like him and he needs work to distract himself from his daughter.

Look at the battlefield 1 cover

Oh...Well that is one mystery solved. What about the three below Hermione and the one above L?

Racemixing agenda not moving forward fast enough. On top of 'muh dick' they want blacks to be perceived as the new ubermensch.

Jimmy Olsen, Perry White and Hank Henshaw (Cyborg Superman)
All Superman characters.

Few Europeans know that there are only 12% blacks in America, most think it's much higher because of your adverts/films/tv shows

has he given his opinion on the matter? i can't believe that he would allow it.

L was only a quarter fishnigger and the rest white

Still a fishnigger would make more sense than an actual nigger anyway

anytime I see other minorities like Native Americans bring up basically being non-existent in media, or Arabs talking about how they're almost always generic terrorists, while meanwhile blacks are overrepresented and get tons of positive roles and diversity picks, they always enter autistic screeching mode at the idea of not being center of attention at all times

Nah, they should be casted based on their design and origin in the original.

L should be played by a black haired white british guy.
Light should be a brown haired japanese or half-japanese half-european guy.

One thing Dragon Ball Evolution did okay was the actors, at least their ethnicity.
Goku can be anything white or slightly white, the rest is mostly asian.

Watching TV. See that's where you Fucked up.

He has no say in it.

Toriyama wasn't that enthusiastic about Evolution either and is openly insulting it by now but he couldn't do anything except give the directors some tips which where all ignored.

This. I used to think blacks and whites were like 50/50 in the US.
When I first heard it's only 12%, I thought someone was trying to bullshit me.

Theyre in cities mostly.

The only mintority my town pretty much has is chinese and japanese since we have a private academy here that they send their kids to.

Southern states will have more coons all over the place but in new england anyway theyre usually confined to their shitty cities. My town cops are ravist as fuck and constantly pull over coons when they drive though here.

what's the legal situation? does he and obata seriously have no say in this?

Just a few of them
>God is fucking god, he can look whatever the fuck he wants to look like. He could be a floating plate of bacon if he wants.
>Nick Fury switched back and forth in the comics just like Green Lantern. Most of the potential audience would be more accustomed to the black Nick Fury and thus it is likely the better choice.
>I assume Heimdall is a joke since he was described as the fairest (as in pale skin) of the Norse gods and is the only black one.
I don't know any of the characters after Heimdall. Not arguing the blackwashing isn't a thing but sometimes it is justified either for the sake of a certain actor (Morgan Freeman is often a narrator and narrators are often associated with the God of a setting, plus he is a good actor), because a previously blackwashed character is more well known than their white precursor, or as a joke (as with Heimdall).

Honestly the only major superhero that isn't blackwashed (like green lantern) or gimmicky (like black panther) is the falcon, who actually comes across as a genuinely good character. Also I wouldn't mind a Static Shock movie, he's like Spider Man but less emo and with cooler powers.

Ah thanks. Now I can be apart of the convo. FUCKING NiGGERS!!! That about right? But seriously tho. All except Perry aren't all those badguys and or Gay?

let it bomb
once people realize diversity = losing money then they will stop

And L will be played by a black man.
But I think I would get mad too if a Black anime character was played by a white guy.
They must think that's there is not that much black character in shows that its racist. so they cast blacks as the white Characters.

Yo light yu be sayn we wuz detectivez ans shis

>One of the palest motherfuckers in anime
>Lets cast a black guy guize

Cooler "Black" powers? Huh huh?

The Olsen casting is especially retarded because Jimmy Olsen is meant to be a big clumsy nerd character. Once they cast him with a black actor they made him a generic suave cool love interest.

You forgot a fun twist in the plot is his origins. He's like british-german-french or some shit... ooooh I see what they're doing now.

i dont give money to movies with niiiggger actors

SO PROGRESSIVE

>But seriously tho. All except Perry aren't all those badguys and or Gay?
Kingpin, Electro, Hank Henshaw, Deadshot, Frank N. Furter and Shocker are badguys. Only Frank N. Furter is gay.
Hank Henshaw is technically two characters because a shapeshifting Martian stole his identity.

Death Note was never meant to be a strict adaptation. They're moving the location to Seattle. That's a more drastic change than any racelifting. If L snacks on watermelon and fried chicken instead of sweets then I'll have an issue.

hahahahaha

please tell me none of you go to cinemas or watch any of this shit

Like half of those are from universally reviled shitty movies and the choices were generally disliked.

This shit is dumb, but this is a really bad example of it.

>making qt L a nigger

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's not even just TV you stupid fuck, it's on the internet now too.

Lol, if only you could just write "nigger"

Where should I visit if I want to see America but not niggers?

Jimmy Olsen. He's gay now right? Thought I heard some weak mewling in that a couple years ago.

Well lets see how fucking stupid liberals are:

I hope everybody remembers the outcry from idiots when Scarlet Johansson was announced to play the main role in Ghost in the Shell
>WHY IS SHE PLAYING MOTOKO KUSANAGI ??? YOU CAN SEE ON THE NAME ALONE IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PLAYED BY A ASIAN ACTOR

Well Motoko Kusanagi is a in the Anime a white women with european facial features and red hair only the name is asian everything else is fucking white.
They even made a video in Japan asking japanese people what they think about S.Joh playing her and the absolute majority had no problem with her.

Now lets have a look at the new Spider-Man and the role of Mary Jane Watson.
MJ is a white, red haired women in the Marvel Universe, she was portrayed as a white, red haired women for decades and is now played by Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman , a black American women.
Somehow thats the best thing since Tumblr.

n the other hand we have a Black dude playing L from Death Note but in this case not even Tumblr complained because well Asians arent as opressed as Blacks in America ( thats what they believe ) so its okay that an Asian is replaced by a Black guy.

To make even less sense there was a Full Metal Alchemist movie planed.
For people who dont read Mangas or watch Animes :
The main protagonist ist a blond haired guy called Edward Elric.
The part of the world where the main part of the story plays is heavily influenced by Middle Europe and the eastern countries are heavily influenced by Japan/Asia.
So wouldnt it make sense hire white people to play a white guy in a world influenced by whites?

Nope there wont be even one white person in the movie and people cheered about it

Not having adblock to deny the Jew sheckles...You only have yourself to blame.

Antartica

He has electricity as opposed to just being a faggot who shoots sticky white stuff and can climb good. He's similar in the sense that he's a teenager who deals with teenager stuff but instead of being "baw my parents are gone, baw my uncle is dead, baw my best friend is my arch nemisis" is less emo and more healthy problems like dating girls and school and shit.

Overall it seems like it would be a good movie concept and could attract black audiences without blackwashing the cast. Also any black superhero with the word black in his name is probably a shitty superhero.

well fma is being made in japan where everyones japanese in everything and they dont care about that stuff, but the other stuff is hollywood isnt it?

REEEEEEE WHY CAN'T THEY JUST MAKE MY ANIME LIVE ACTION ADAPTION CHARACTERS LOOK LIKE THE SOURCE MATERIAL. EVEN ASIAN WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER.

It's fucking ridiculous. I'm not even exaggerating, every fucking time the TV is on or I try to watch a video on the internet I see an ad with a nigger.

Like who is pushing this shit, they're fucking sick in the head.

I fucking hate this country now. We are a cancerous nation and the people here are deluded morons who are so far up their own ass about their muh red white n blue.

It's a shame because some of these are actually good actors and actresses yet they're still only hired to push the progressive narrative

Not an argument, just Sup Forums tier shitposting finklebergershietstein

(OP) >making L a nigger

It remember me about the shitty new Ghostbusters.

SJWs really like to ruin everything.

Lol I know who he is and I agree. I was just taking a piss.

Anime shouldn't be live-action at all, period.

>L

>A literal dindu muffins

He was a mega autistic super genious... WTF

>willingly watching adds
Adblock is for jews or google isnt it? Theres other services now

The Live action of Full Metal Alchemist will be entirely Japanese.

It' a Vengeance.

Because most of cast of Ghost in the Shell will be either White or Black.

If it follows the manga instead of the original anime then its going to be shit

Even my liberal sister is pissed they chose a black guy. Maybe this will get some weebs to choke down the red pill.

Nick Fury became black in the comics first.

I really wish someone brought this up here. Blacks are way too overrepresented in media its ridiculous

Didn't you read my comment? An american company is making it

"Japs" have nothing to do with its production

Northern states. The south has many more spics and niggers. Northern cities still have minorities but as the other user said, they're only in the cities.
I'm from New England and its mostly white if you avoid the cities like Boston and Hartford, etc. Maine, vermont, and New Hampshire are mostly white

German anime with asian cast. Nice.
Pale white L as black.
White men as indian.
Full blown asian as white people.

Help.

>If it follows the manga instead of the original anime then its going to be shit

Both versions of Fullmetal Alchemist are awesome in my opinion.

They should adapt both story lines

... or maybe mix both story lines.

... or fork story lines into multiple parallell endings like Games

Anyone else thinks he looks exactly like Dave Chapelle?

Well if you remember in one movie they open up a path to an alternate universe.

Im sure they can do that for an OC movie.

But thats dumb and they can just make hrotherhood then the original ine aftet.

They all look the same.

>>
>German anime with asian cast. Nice.
>Pale white L as black.
>White men as indian.
>Full blown asian as white people.
>Help

In Tropical Thunder, Robert Downey Jr. as Black Guy (Abo?)

>its real

well yeah, they also have the last samurai and avatar the last airbender.

they do it often desu.

i understand small companies, but when a character is "literally hitler and side partner in germany" you might not want them to be asian or black.

>also the last samurai and avatar the last airbender
47 Ronin
>they do it often desu

And the Japanese I know are always very pissed about it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color-blind_casting

>L played by full blown nigger

If it's being made in japan then they are obviously all going to be Japanese.

>>Cast white chick as Ghost in the Shell lead who's a cyborg.
Her name is Motoko but she prefers European shells.

Morgan did a great job as God t b h f a m

I haven't seen the movie but i saw a clip from 47 Ronin and they point out that Keanu isn't completely Asian and Last Samurai is about a real person (though they changed his Nationality to American).

>the last samurai
But the white protagonist in it was there to train the rapidly developing Japanese on the art of modern warfare, he was based on several Europeans who went to places like Japan and China who did that very thing.

"Karate Kid" 2010 remake anger the Japanese.

Because It should be "Kung Fu" Kid

Because Jackie Chan teaches Kung Fu, not Karate in Movie.

Kung Fu is a Chinese Tradition, Karate is a Japanese Tradition.

Mixing the 2 is like telling to Asians that "Asians are the Same", so They hate it.

And Jason Smith sucks. He is a little nigga without talent in acting.

>turning anime into live action movies is a good idea

No. I don't even care if they're hitting the cast with the diversity beam, power level set to "white genocide". It's going to be garbage. Ghost in the Shell is going to be garbage. The live action Full Metal Alchemist is going to be garbage.

All these shows require an animated format to pull off the visual side of the story. I'm guessing they're not going to drop $400 million on each of these films to recreate the same visuals from the anime on a live action set.

I legitimately don't know why these types of movies exist. It's a cash grab or a tainting of the original content.