Christian West: Conquered almost the whole world. The beauty of the white race was the world standard...

> Christian West: Conquered almost the whole world. The beauty of the white race was the world standard. The white man was feared by their wives. There were almost no gays. The family was regarded as sacred. Westerners control Muslim Nations.

> Secular West: Getting cucked by mudslimes. BLACKED. White Women falling in love for niggers and sandniggers. Full of beta men. Muslims control various Western cities.

Red pill me on why Atheism is not a Jewish invention to turn Westerners into miserable cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ii-bsrHB0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Atheism is and always has been: a Jewish invention.

Modern atheism in the west was literally pushed by USSR commies in the 60s and 70s by degenerate university teachers.

It's no surprise that Russia went turbo-religious after the fall of (((communism)))

Never met a self proclaimed atheist man that I couldn't beat the shit out of since middle school

That's not fair though you fucking nigger.

You had God on your side. 2 vs 1

>Atheism is and always has been: a Jewish invention.
Atheism existed long before Semtitic tribes existed.

Worship seems to be the natural state of the Aryan race. Just as enslavement is to the Semites, and base instinct to the Africans.

That's only true if atheism is true, so that's circular reasoning.

Religion is the Ultimate fucking

>Muh 4000 year old sky carpenter

Yeah...your retarded

Why are other people's beliefs so important to you?
>inb4 *tips fedora*

>Red pill me on why Atheism is not a Jewish invention to turn Westerners into miserable cucks.
Oh it definitely is. But it's still the only reasonable position to have on religion.

t. an atheist.

>This is how atheists picture the Divine

Sad.

>hurr atheism is jooz
>literally worships a Jew
Lol christcucks

>Modern atheism in the west was literally pushed by USSR commies in the 60s and 70s by degenerate university teachers.
False. The right-wing conservative fake news echo chamber manufacture the "godless communist" meme to the point where they fabricated the religious mottoes for our money and the pledge of allegiance.

Almost no one here knows the history of the USSR. The primary reason Stalin needed atheism as a tool was to prevent the Orthodox Church from coronating a new Tzar who would challenge the Soviet government.

>only reasonable position to have

>believing nothing exploded into everything for no reason and magically formed sentient life is reasonable, just don't question it k

Reasonable for cucks perhaps. Fuck off back to /Reddit/

>muh jooz
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB

Or how about this:

>Kalam Cosmological Argument
>Anthropic Principle
>no evidence for multiverses
>Miracles
>Fulfilled predictions in the scriptures

>implying that nothing can explode
Which violates the Laws of Conservation of Mass and Energy; Quantum physics cannot explain the creation of matter from nothing

>implying that sentient, complex life can evolve from algae/bacteria (or that life can come from a lack of life)

Let's face it; Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
>atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
>corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
>Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchen (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
>"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
>liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures. Christianity is still kicking 2000 years later, and atheism is at it knees because of a jpeg of a fat guy in a fedora. Sad

>fake news

You know those threads where OP asks if you know any recurring characters on this board, like Obamagraph Leaf and Serb CTR shill?

They should add a new one: butthurt Christcuck Brit who's ass is burned by atheism and makes the same threads with the same text and posts his own copypasta as a rebuttal.

>lol he doesn't agree with me he must enjoy watching his wife get fucked and shit
retards like you are why the religious community has a bad name. fix your attitude and teeth.

>believing nothing exploded into everything for no reason and magically formed sentient life is reasonable, just don't question it k
I don't believe that. I'm still an atheist though.

There's a difference between secular and atheist.

It's the secular west that conquered the world.

>That's only true if atheism is true, so that's circular reasoning.
Atheism is eminently self-evident.

No one is born believing in any religion. So we ALL start out being atheists. In fact, you are atheist, too.

Do you believe in Zeus? No? You're an atheist in the ancient Greek religion. Don't believe in Ra? You're an atheist in the ancient Egyptian religion. What about Thor? Yep, you're an atheist.

Your religion is dying. The majority of your worshippers are African niggers.

>Do you believe in Zeus? No? You're an atheist in the ancient Greek religion. Don't believe in Ra? You're an atheist in the ancient Egyptian religion. What about Thor? Yep, you're an atheist.
thanks for giving me cancer you eternal faggot

Well how is he different?

>christcucks trying to use science to argue their point despite not taking a science class since junior year of high school
Sad!

that cognitive dissonance tho...

Studies have shown that people are born believers.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ii-bsrHB0o

>Studies have shown that people are born believers.
What, so people who are born into a culture with no religion are really believers?

Yes. People naturally believe in god.

Interesting. So there's no such thing as an atheist then according to you?

Do you have any idea how logic works?
That's about as stupid as me saying monotheism doesn't exist because if you believe in God then you believe in the entire Greek pantheon. It's just fucking stupid.

Top banter

>implying you cannot lose your faith just as easy as you can lose your hand
>implying axes and chainsaws do not exist
>implying there is no spiritual equivalent of axe or chainsaw
>implying implications

feels cozy in your brains.

>Everything must have a cause
>Therefore God must have been the first cause
>also... God doesn't need to have a cause

I love watching christfags try to explain that contradicting bullshit. Top bants.

No that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying people are born believers and may later become unbelievers.

>Which violates the Laws of Conservation of Mass and Energy; Quantum physics cannot explain the creation of matter from nothing
Proving gods cannot exist! Well played!

>implying that sentient, complex life can evolve from algae/bacteria (or that life can come from a lack of life)
Religionistas have entertained the delusions for so long that the long-term cognitive dissonance
has damage theirs ability to think rationally. They have no critical thinking skills, no way to discern fact from fiction.

And they are fucking hilarious when they take a swipe at any kind of science.

So they can't possibly comprehend cosmology. They just copy/pasta from other religious web sites and hope to baffle with bullshit, much like their other irrational beliefs.

>Let's face it; Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.
Sure you and the other Muslims might say that, but more Americans are losing their religion in a good way.

>Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.
You only see theists making futile attempts to rationalize their religion. You never see scientists trying to incorporate the supernatural in their studies.

>Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
If you're a Catholic Priest, I'm sure you meant " under 12s"

hold on, so people can lose their faith after they are born...

So how do we know that babies believe in God after being born?

Perhaps you should watch the video which explains exactly that.

Yeah, atheists who draw their entire identity from the fact they reject the (Christian) God are pretty pathetic bunch. They're simply 'anti-Christian' rather than being truly atheist.

View of Islam is pretty much a litmus test for anyone who claims to be an atheist - do they appraise it objectively (and conclude that it's a disgusting excuse for a religion founded by a pedophile, which it is) or do they endlessly apologise for it and extoll it's supposed superiority over Christianity.

If they call Islam what it is, then fair enough they're an atheist simply because they don't believe in God and are perfectly capable of appraising religions other than Christianity fairly.

If they apologise for Islam (While inevitably trying to highlight how much worse Christianity is) then the cornerstone of their supposed 'atheism' isn't a lack of belief in God but a simple hatred of Christianity and adoption of progressive leftist bullshit as a surrogate religion.

>M-m-muh Islamic Golden Age!
>The Crusades!
>The Inquisition
>Alegbra

etc, etc

I guess I could. Just feels like such a waste of time. I just foresee insanely retarded christfag logic.

>maybe if I post enough meme pictures they will become an argument

Oh wait it doesn't work like that.

I think you're just afraid of hearing something disagreeable.

A requirement to be God is to be above the Universe. So it actually wouldn't make sense if God did have a creator.

But what doesn't make sense is why you excuse yourself from causality by just deflecting the blatant flaw in your materialist creationism pseudo-science.

Well said faggot. Well said

No, I love this stuff. But some of it is just boring.

i figure it's something like
>baby believes in his mom before it can see her, that just like believing in God before you have evidence of him.
or something equally retarded

>But what doesn't make sense is why you excuse yourself from causality
Who's excusing themselves from causality?

People are born agnostic you fucking dumbass

I'm tired of this discussion
Just as easily as you can ridicule Christianity for having unexplainable Faith, I can ridicule you for your atheist faggotry that requires even more unexplainable faith, but in retarded way

Humans across the earth had some kind of belief systems based on gods of war, gods of creation, fertility, etc etc
People who not believed in anything were, are, and will be a vocal minority
because believing there is nothing else, and the world created itself from nothing which exploded is beyond retarded

Have fun in hell
>ITT Christian Fanatic
>Bring back inquisition!

>I can ridicule you for your atheist faggotry that requires even more unexplainable faith
name one thing i have unexplainable faith in.

It's nothing like that.

I love how atheists pride themselves on critical thinking but they truly are some of the most intellectually lazy people on the planet. The amount of arrogance it takes for somebody like you to try and challenge somebody elses beliefs when you won't even attempt to educate yourself on the other sides positions is astounding.

Atheists.
They believe that the universe comes from nothing.

>tfw you wish you could believe in god like you did when you were younger but there's just too much chaos and evil in the world so you try not to think about it and just go about your daily life

creation of universe

look at the big picture you fucking autist. This isnt about your contrarion self aggrandizing pride

How and why did consciousness develop in humans?

How and why did life develop from non-living matter in the first place?

That's because the devil is gaining power in the world. It was written that he would.

It's possible that we could witness the second coming in our lifetimes. Reclaim your faith before it's too late.

>Atheists.
>They believe that the universe comes from nothing.
>theist: i know everything about atheists
>stereotypes the hell out of them
Holy fucking kek atheist are people too you faggot

>They believe that the universe comes from nothing.
No they don't.

What "faith" do I have about the creation of the universe?

Jews literally created Christianity.

The white race conquered the world and established itself as dominant before Christianity - see: Rome, Byzantine Empire.

Christianity has nothing to do with creating western, white values, it just appropriated them as Jews normally do.

Christianity is a cuck religion promoting being meek, obeying, falling in line and suffering. It is literally written in the holy text.

Read more.

>How and why did consciousness develop in humans?
to make us better at surviving and procreation.

>How and why did life develop from non-living matter in the first place?
Complex organic chemistry.

>(((Christian))) West
>(((Secular))) West
There both cucked by the jews

What was before the big bang

t. an atheist

>cuck religion

>deflecting the statement, but not giving an actual answer

Kek. It's like you people are Jews or Women. Do mental gymnastics and dishonesty come naturally, or did you have to be taught?

No, I'm digressing. Now tell me about how you aren't ignoring causality, and where existence comes from.

>DUDE I'M CHRISTIAN BUT ALSO A RACIST LMAO
fuck off.
Your very messiah was a jew, and nowhere in the bible does it say "hate people because of their race"

>What was before the big bang
Don't know. Maybe nothing. Big Bang may have market the beginning of time. Or maybe not. There's lots of interesting theories, but not much consensus on this.

>Now tell me about how you aren't ignoring causality, and where existence comes from.
I'm not ignoring causality or where existence comes from.

Atheists are traitors just like SJWs and cucks. Furthermore, there's basically no difference among them. Take a look at the American elections statistics. The percentage of atheists who voted for Dems are about the same of kikes'. Here in Brazil, atheists want to remove all historical stuff from the streets, complaining about "hurr durr Brazil is secular country and this stuff is religious hurr durr". Even Christ the Redeemer, a world wonder, was targeted by these morons.
Atheists are our enemies.

>and nowhere in the bible does it say "hate people because of their race"

Who are the Canaanites?

I'm able to say I don't know. The same cannot be said about religious people who always turn too muh god when they don't know something.

I don't feel the need to have an explanation for everything, but you christfags like to strawman.

>Atheism is and always has been: a Jewish invention.
Now excuse me while I worship the literal king of jews

Are you an atheist?

The bible also doesn't say 2+2=4. It's obvious that Christians believe more than what's in the bible.

>Are you an atheist?
yes

Not only that but Christianity is the main reason why we resisted the subversion of the Jews for so long.

It's just a fact that most people are too stupid to think for themselves, so they need a big book to tell them what's good or bad or they'll go to hell. If they don't have that, they die, or they get conquered by cultures that do have that.

Modern Christianity has been subverted though.

>don't know

Not an answer.

>Maybe nothing

Violates conventional law.

the fact that it was created by some force we Christians call God

Lol this something you cannot proof because a baby cannot understand or talk about god . its like saying animals belief in god

>Not an answer.
why not?

>Violates conventional law.
What law?

The crusades were a gathering of thieves, criminals and rapists who were made to go east and clear trade roads for no money, they raped and killed more white people than mudslimes and ended up helping destroy the bulwark of the west against the east (Byzantine empire).

It's pretty cool to hype oneself up about the romantic idea of crusading, I've done many a swadian play through cutting down filthy sarranids, but the truth is far shittier and upheld by shittons of objective proof, if you only look.

>i have unexplainable faith in

That you are not inside someone's mind, therefore having unexplainable faith in that you life in the real word.

>not knowing about the Khazars, Cananites, and Edomites.

It's almost like you think that this is the first time Jews have subverted a race.

>to make us better at surviving and procreation.
>better at surviving
Consciousness is not necessary for that; see every other living thing.
>procreation
Consciousness leads to people dropping out of the gene-pool altogether, through suicide, celibacy, etc. Procreation is a primal urge, there's no reason for us to be self-aware while we do it.
You didn't explain the how for this one either.

>complex organic chemistry
If this is fully understood by humans, why haven't we created life from scratch yet?
If it isn't, why do you have faith that it ever will be?

Atheism has faith that science will eventually explain all of the universe's mysteries, instead of just perpetually revealing more and more.

>people are born atheist
People are also born not knowing that Shakespeare, Australia or non-euclidian geometry exist. Does that mean Shakespeare, Australia or non-euclidian geometry don't exist? No. Nigga u dumb.

Why is don't know not an answer?

Good violates laws too but you seem okay with that.

>Not believing in a Jewish god makes me worse than a Jew
wew lad

christianity is primitive drivel, that if encouraged would drag us back to the dark ages.
have fun trying to connect to Sup Forums using chicken bones and period blood.

Then where does existence come from?

I'm not a christian and I don't believe it was created by a force called God.

>(((objective proof)))