I'm smarter than the military and the CIA

I'm smarter than the military and the CIA.

Other urls found in this thread:

beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2015/08/donald-trump-is-a-genius-but-thats-just-his-iq-3038790.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The CIA is just making shit up.

hoooo boooy

i've seen enterprising species of mold that were smarter than the CIA, they're the most incompetent faggots ever to masquerade as a government agency.

He's right

>"But are you smarter than this class of fifth grade children and Pitbull, Donald?"

They cant prove who hacked shit and wikileaks said it didnt come from russia. This is just McCarthy red scare shit.

Its all damage control because their regime change shit is failing. Which is good for us because they need to learn this isnt profitable anymore. No matter who the president somehow we are balls deep in trying to run countries tot he detriment of our nation but the profit of a few.

What is the war in Iraq false pretenses, what is importing heroin from Afghan, what is the JFK assassination

you leftists make me sick!

No

The CIA is literally the paramilitary force of the Rockefeller foundation and its ilk. They represent the elites.

Trump represents something else, ideally the american people, but realistically something or someone else.

bless kek (pbuh)

You mean the unnamed sources in the CIA?

"I don't want to attend those briefings anymore because they're boring."

Poster boy of the ADHD generation. No wonder you voted for him.

>you leftys make me sick

those were all conservative ops, retard
when you're done fucking your sister you should read a book

that have not disclosed any evidence may I add.

>the CIA lied about lots of stuff in the past but because it benifits the drmocrats they're telling the truth!

Yeah nobody's buying it anymore.

>hey guise wer're not buying it anymore
>we're the trumpkins...we live in mommy's sewing room and make sammiches...we the smartest

kill yourself retard

yeah yeah we're the worst.

Come back when you have a legitimate argument and no name calling doesn't count.

>Trusting CIA

Why would anyone be so foolish?

>military and cia
you mean the guys that have fucked up every single thing they have tried to do in the past 40 years?

>Come back when you have a legitimate argument
You don't have enough clearance to see these arguments.

Not an argument

>fucked up every single thing they have tried to do in the past 40 years?
>every single thing
Cmon, Desert Storm was cool.

CIA reports that have come out ZERO
CIA personal stating publicly foreign interference ZERO
Evidence Russians hacked anything ZERO

ONE reporter makes a claim and it is considered gospel by the liberal media and RINOS in congress

I too totally trust the CIA after they gave the go ahead for Operation Northwoods, Operation Mockingbird, arming Syrian rebels, and probably killing JFK.

Christ, they couldn't even find Omar Mateen's wife.

William Colby, Director of the CIA, believed that terrorism, ALL WORLD TERRORISM EVERYWHERE, was the product of a single centrally controlled organisation.

Yeah, but they are "sources" and they are from the CIA who is extremely trustworthy so we know it's true.

And it was him that was the leader

>look who's controlling the military (in january) and probably the cia as well (not sure if the president has that power)

>believed
Nope. He told this. This is fact. What he believed is unknown, his believes are speculation. Lies within lies within lies.

>I could be spending more time fixing the country instead

Fuck off

Have you ever been in a briefing. They're no different than meetings, a waste of time. If something important happens, we have the technology to do shit over Skype for Business or an internal webcam type chat system with CPOF. There's no need for time wasting meetings anymore.

statistically, given donald trumps wharton certified IQ of 156, he is smarter than 99.999999 of earths population.

Briefings ARE ADHD generation.
>must
>check
>my
>incoming folder
>every
>5 minutes

FBI is way more reputable

>jewbiedoobiedo.jpg

I see you baby.
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Source?

>beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2015/08/donald-trump-is-a-genius-but-thats-just-his-iq-3038790.html

>Way back during the 2004 presidential election I wrote an article that shook up the major news networks and the New York Times. I was able to document that George Bush had a higher IQ score and better grades than John Kerry. I belong to one of those high IQ societies, and I am a psychotherapist, so I have a credible background to evaluate Mr. Trump, even though my opinions are speculative.

>Please keep in mind that IQ is a measure of intellect not character. I will comment on Donald Trump’s character later in this article.

>Donald Trump graduated from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania in 1968, with a Bachelor of Science degree in economics and anthropology. Mensa doesn't accept SAT scores from after 1994. However Mr Trump was a student at Wharton when it was possible to derive an accurate IQ core from known SAT scores. Given the usual requirements for admission to a top school like Wharton, I estimate that Mr. Trump has a 156 IQ at the minimum.

>The standard description of this level of intelligence is “Genius – Exception intellectual ability and capable of looking beyond known facts.” However, the percentile rating is more revealing than the raw score. A 156 IQ is at the 99.9905490555 percentile. That means that Donald Trump is smarter than 99.99 percent of the people on planet earth. Not only does Trump qualify for membership in Mensa but he could join the Triple Nine Society.

The millitary and the FBI sides with him.
The CIA is lead by a commie islamist.

Trump should dissolve the CIA, giving new directive to the FBI and the NSA. the FBI would get some of the lower work of the CIA and the NSA would get the more advanced work.

the CIA is fucking gay

Le meme president memeing.

the CIA is a lot like the republican party as far sa goals and acheivment

whats the next step in Trump's master plan?

Sup Forums actually IS smarter than the military and the CIA. trump gets his daily briefings from Sup Forums, so hes good.

that only shows how dumb CIA is

CIA has proven themselves to be a bunch of corrupt and incompetent thugs back in 70s, whose only talents seem to be snatching innocent people off the street based on "oh nigga he's totally a terrist"-tier intel, running drugs and funding terrorist organizations that inevitably bite USA in the ass.
Trump is absolutely correct in disregarding them, CIA is part of the swamp.

HOWEVER

I am yet to see proof CIA said ruskies influenced the election.

proxy?

Exactly!!!

>CIA fails to kill old man Castro over 800 times
>fails to stop 9/11

meanwhile FBI constantly shows its strength regularly without needing to be all secret handshake about it

I'm in the military and have done work with CIA.

I firmly believe him.

He is not wrong from a business perspective