Why isn't Hillary president she won the popular vote in 2008 and in 2016

Why isn't Hillary president she won the popular vote in 2008 and in 2016

People want a woman president but our election system was designed to keep women out of politics

No, our electoral system i designed to stop CA and NYC from forcing this retarded hag upon us every fucking year

>People want a woman president

CA and NYC tried to save up from a Orange nigger and a actual nigger president.

I don't think people want her because she's a female. I think they just wanted her because Trump is a '''Racist'''.

>implying vaginaniggers are any better than regular niggers
Also wtf happened to Hillary that made her so gross in the last 8 years?

It wasn't a popularly contest.
She won NOTHING.
Come on snowflake we can't all be winners

Checked. Kek speaks through you

No shit?

Kill yourself

>People want a woman president
Why the fuck does it matter? The only people pushing this "we need a female president" are the females who feel insignificant because they know their only use to this planet is being cum catchers.

Normal and rational people don't give a shit what color, gender or race someone is, as long as they're doing a good job.

Hillary however was hell bent on war with Russia and wanted to bring over 100,000 refugees at a ridiculously high cost. Trump might be a troll but at least he doesn't want to destroy America intentionally.

Kill yourself

This

Our political system was designed when only men could run

Hi, OP, please look at the map.

It's related to your question.

Because not all states are so cucked as to allow illegal immigrants to vote

Good

> she won the popular vote in 2008
What time line are you from? Mittens ran against king Obongo in this reality.

Ever since I was a kid I had no idea why the fuck I was supposed to think Russia was a big bad guy. Even the cold war was a bit bullshit because it was 100% fueled by propaganda.

>I don't understand how elections have worked since long before women were even into politics and I blame misougeenes: the post

Yeah the system was designed to make sure the president worked hard for all states and wasn't a cliquey idiot (sorry women, you gotta work harder than getting Facebook followers)

My God are you trying to kill us by continuing to post photos of that wretched Satanic baby-eating lying conniving sociopath baby-eating freak money-laundering baby-eater??

i would have hate fucked her in 2008, by 2016 she was just groos looking

This -

These retarded women need an "inspiring role model for women" so they don't feel like useless members of society next shift at Starbucks

>our electoral system i designed

See

Holy shit!

I hope that peg-faggot doesn't have diverticula.

She had more votes than obama in the democratic primary

ctr thread

>our election system was designed to keep women out of politics
You're literally retarded.

Winning the popular vote is like capturing the most pieces in Chess: it looks like skill and accomplishment but it's not the actual game.

not all caucus states report votes - some do, some don't. but obama won on the strength of caucus victories.

>Why isn't Hillary president she won the popular vote in 2008 and in 2016
Because she didn't win enough states.

I can't stop thinking

>but our election system was designed to keep women out of politics

the same "election system" rigged and spent billions to elect her?

Hilldog was lookin' pretty thicc in 2008 2bh

side effects of her antipsychotics