Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=028_1446510425
youtube.com/watch?v=OVptq3uvP2s&index=135&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hey GOYS!
Every time.

>poundland

ya ok kid

Homosexuality is a self destructive and dangerous mental illness, promoted and normalized in White countries by the Jewish elite and the Jewish controlled media to the detriment of the White race, White traditions and White culture.

The primary objective of the Jew is the unmaning of white men, starting early with education. The unmaning of man was followed by the un-womaning of woman. Jews who hold power understand that feminized men are far easier to manipulate and control, which is why they promote homosexuality. This unmanning is a giant step in the domestication of mankind into obedient cattle since strong men tend to be brave, unpredictable, prone to rebellion, ready to be sacrificed for their beliefs and loved ones and primed for action.

The ephemeral benefits over gas routes and natural resources fail to explain the much deeper strategy behind color revolutions and "bringing democracy", which is to castrate modern nations and turn them into postmodern weaklings.

Because gender is a social construct goy
If that little goy wants to have a sex change and be unable to reproduce then let him!
Less goyim babies for a better future!

No one should wear make, especially women.

I don't want to be tricked into fucking an ugg because she wore a mask. It's literally rape.

Has his dad killed himself?

I agree with you. Cosmetic surgery is even worse.

liveleak.com/view?i=028_1446510425

does a boy not have the right to feel pretty?

you do know, in the past, it was men that wore makeup and bitches didn't

Next step for the Jews after race mixing, Feminism, mass immigration and Gay/Tranny agenda is... PEDOPHILIA. Then Bestiality and Necrophilia.
This is the EXACT SAME SITUATION Germany went through in Pre World War 2. Decadence, Degenerate "Art", Perversion, Pedophilia, Transgenders, Drugged up communities, Open Homosexuality. We are in the modern day collapse. Babylon 2.0

”The West poses no threat to Russia ; the West is going down with homosexuality and Islamic infiltration“ – Dimitryi Rogozin, Russian vice President

The only way to cleanse the world is to cleanse what has been corrupting us from within. And you know what the cancer to society has been...the ones who have been kicked out of 100+ nations since 200 AD

I'd fuck

single mom's gay up their kids to signal the world what virtues good mothers they are.

Honestly there's nothing wrong with boys using makeup. There's nothing inherently girly about makeup, it's just paint that you put on your face that makes you look more attractive. I use makeup all the time and it helps me get laid. And for the record, men have been using makeup for thousands of years. If you're so insecure that you think it's girly to put paint on your face when there are obvious advantages, then you don't deserve its benefits. Btw soldiers use makeup (face paint) all the time FYI.

Gay bump

>And why the fuck are boys using makeup now
They're being prepped and groomed for an exciting life in a future wonderland where homosexual relations are legalized.

Hahaha. Some Aussie shitposting through a VPN.
Hahaha.

>HEY GOYS
>Today I'm gonna be testing blah blah blah... Poundland..
I wonder who's behind this

My sister's girlfriend lets her 8 year old son year makeup and dresses out in public because she wants him to "find his own individuality". She's also taken him to Mardi Gras dressed with him dressed in a tutu and wig.

Kids makeup
Called... poundland

What in the fuck man?

Not him again. He doesn't just look like a little faggot, he looks like a clown with that make-up on.

This is the future we choose.

Lol

Corporations can and will trick men into using make-up if they can get away with it.

Poundland is a store, idiot. He's testing the shitty make-up they sell.

When he grows up he will look like any old gay Latino guy and obviously he studied them too, since his behavior isn't something a child invents on their own.

He'd get fucked

The only thing that concerns me is how young he is. Kids these days are exposed to way more way earlier. Not that makeup is necessarily bad for people but they also get way more exposure to sexual content earlier.

>HEY GOYS

speaks for itself

youtube.com/watch?v=OVptq3uvP2s&index=135&
finnish girls are too retarded to marry m8

What is this semi-new meme? Pls no bully I only lurk occasionally