youtu.be/vST61W4bGm8
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtfWKqSsgvc
viriculture.com/a-rehash-of-the-corroborative-evidence-against-modern-healthy-lifestyle-practices-part-2/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/12/12/hospital-left-dead-veterans-body-unattended-in-shower-for-9-hours-report-says/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>LIVE Now (12:30 PM EST)
LIVE: Michelle Obama & Ryan Seacrest Visit Kids, Trump Tower WATCH, Mitch McConnell Press Conference:
youtube.com/watch?v=PtfWKqSsgvc

What's going to happen when they investigate Russia's interference? Did Russia actually interfere? How did they help besides releasing TRUTHFUL shit that hurt hillary?

Fine

The Main idea is that all the "Official" endings in EVA Are fucked up, there is no happy ending. But there is a secret ending in a japan exclusive game that nobody has ever heard of where you can get a good ending for once, but nobody knows about it, let alone the game

This wasn't supposed to happen, Hillary was supposed to win in every globalist scenario, but we found out that "Secret Ending" in this world, and most likely somehow twisted our reality with memes

Reminder the F-35 is awesome and gets a bad rap. Just like a certain politician I know...

AWOO~

Merry Christmas folks!

Stop avatarfagging.

When are liberals and neocons going to get shot?

> CtR shuts down
> Soros hires fucking Lockheed to keep shilling

So, the reason we're sticking with the 35 is because China already has the plans and can destroy them, right? The plane doesn't even fucking turn on half the time.

It's probably idiots crossboarding from /k/. F-35 bashing troll threads are to /k/ what forum sliding is to Sup Forums.

there are many of us who want to share our love of kate bolduan

what would we bitch about then, we'd get drawn into a war with china just for something to do

Nervous?

THANKS OBAMA

viriculture.com/a-rehash-of-the-corroborative-evidence-against-modern-healthy-lifestyle-practices-part-2/
>Most schools fail to meet these pseudo-scientific “requirements” because the kids ate too much. But don’t worry, top government officials are hard at work making sure that hungry growing children do not eat “too many calories” or “too much fat.” Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move! advocates limits on the allowable calories from fat, carbs, and protein in a lunch. Instead of living up to legitimate goals of improving the types of foods in school lunches, perhaps by hiring real chefs to cook real food for America’s children, these limits have simply caused schools to offer smaller portions of the same old “food.”

Reminder to get your Universial Remover today. Just remember to flip the switch on the back that says "Jew" to add to the things to be removed that was totally not put there so the Jews couldn't shut it down.

Interesting.

Looks like we are moving trough the stages..

It was a war against the neocons (McCain, Graham, Sasse, Flake and Rubio) then and it's war against the neocons now.

I just hope Trump never gives in to these cunts who should be purged.

>Let's cancel the next generation fighter and leave the military with no new aircraft!!!!!!

dates are fussy

2017 or 2018 for sure, by 2020 we will be great again

Lockheed has a team on standby to defend that piece of shit trillion dollar boondoggle.

It would cost a tiny fraction fo 1% of the project to hire a dozen full time shills to scrape for any mention of the F35 online. Note it will take at least 5-10 minutes for F35 defenders to rush in and tell you how great it is.

HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT CANCELING FUCKING STOP

>he thinks that Trump's word is important now that Merkel and her EU are now the superpower

EU is far better than USA as it ffers more gender equality. Look at Germany and Scandinavia.

It's a shame that Poles and Latin shits down south are still backwards.

Also a shame that my country left the EU

I love how all these MSM outlets are blending out that Trump HIMSELF said he approves of the investigation.

>what would we bitch about then
Winning I guess?

Or just other countries

Or Angels and who best girl is apparently

> All these things that lawyers have concluded dozens of times are not in any way illegal
> HE'S CORRUPT

If this is all being a journalist for a majorn publisher takes any more I gotta stop delivering pizza and start writing for Time

It gets even more interesting

Play pic related(Translate via patch and play on emulator/flashcart), watch how the NERV Republic ending unfolds, and you tell me what that means

Protip-Finish Rei Campaign first by unlocking all asuka scenes to access asuka ending and change the timeline so shit doesn't get fucked up

No? Why would I be. Trump himself said he wanted it to be investigated.

It's basically their excuse to get Democrats on board with voter ID laws

And to limit early voting

> Let's cancel all our old aircraft and use one that's broken because we already gave the people dozens of billions of dollars to make a broken plane

It doesn't fly half the time. It doesn't matter how much money we've spent on it, it doesn't fucking work. Either they need to redo it to make it work, or they need to make a new plane that works. Just saying "IT'S ALL WE HAVE GEEZ" isn't gonna do much good when they stall out during an actual war and get knocked out of the fucking sky.

How could Trump possibly pay of this debt? He is only worth many, many times that debt. Is it over?

Little bit, honestly. I don't want MUH EVIL RUSSIANS muddying the waters of Trump's first 100 days.

I just wish Assange would come off it and tell us that Seth Rich leaked the shit.

Is this ugly cunt really going to take James Clapper's job?

"The media" are a bunch of poo-loving poo-eaters, according to the Vicar of Christ. They literally eat and wallow in poo and should be ashamed of themselves.

looks like you posted best girl, seeexxy redhead

The plane is decent now, but the program was a fucking posterboy for waste.

Objectively wrong. You're conflating early alpha and beta test software versions with what's getting deployed now.

Honestly, if I was (((GOPe))), I'd be saying it's bullshit to get into Trump's good graces.

This is terrible b8.

So what's he going to do? Cut orders? Reduce performance requirements?

A big part of the reason why the F-35 has had so many delays is simply because the government underfunded the project. If Trump starts cutting from the F-35 budget it will only cause more problems. We've reach the point where the aircraft are finally entering service and being declared operational. Now is not the time to start screwing around with it.

They've completely redesigned the plane since last October? Because that's when they announced none of them could fly because they kept turning off randomly.

Why does the 35 attract such autistic people to it?

>be in thread 5 hours ago
>some guy shitting up the entire thread and making every post about the F-35
>come back 5 hours later
>he's still fucking here
So they subcontracted shilling out to plane manufacturers too?

This. The Democrats would realize this if they were intelligent. Fortunately, they aren't.

It works fine.

He trying to pinch them. Do you even business?

Kate bolduan is a bitchy faced downer.

Linda Kinkade is the superior CNN newsfu.

Obama about to get the DOW to 20000, hes really ending his presidency bigly

Why do libtards even think that it was russia who hacked the DNC?

shilling isn't nearly as bad as it used to be

it's just the last embers before they go offline forever, no money funds from their globalist sugar daddies, no job

I hate these people.

So. Fucking. Much.

> Government underfunded a project that went $200,000,000,000 over budget

>today is a Dylan Roof episode on twitter

oh boy, not this shit again.

That's a two-dimensional drawing on a computer screen

Pretty much this, it wasn't never a terrible plane and like many govt projects it took a while to not make it suck and streamline it. Other than the Luger I can't think of one weapons project that came out mostly fully developed

cause they cant blame china, we make lots of cheap stuff in china and we need to leave poor china alone. taiwan is china by the way WE LOVE CHINA. and how else could racist nazis win the election without the USSR

>Play pic related(Translate via patch and play on emulator/flashcart), watch how the NERV Republic ending unfolds
No.
>and you tell me what that means
Or you can.

I have 0% interest in anime. Some neat parallels isn't enough for me to delve time into.

That doesn't mean I dislike people who like it. It's just not my cup of tea.

>Sweden
Pic related and they also wanted to send a condom to space.

>They've completely redesigned the plane since last October?
The software has received major improvements since then, yes. You're an idiot if you think the flaw was inherent to the hardware.

Tell me, is the value of a company based on its worth today or its predicted future worth?

Funny it only started to go up since Trump won.

Because their leaders told them so.

Look who's back, CTR how we've missed you!

wew lad he's salty AF

>There were a few software glitches!
>CANCEL THE PROJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The F-35 is vital to the future of the Air Force, Navy, and Marines. It is also vital to many of our strategic partners around the world. A single software glitch is NOT a valid reason to cancel such an important program.

no, i'm just stating that gender equality is good, as everyone gets good money.

germany offers grants to women in STEM which helps more women build confidence to enter work

what's your argument against this?

still better than your average swedish whore

2D girls are people my friend

Yes actually. Congress gets stupid and cuts order numbers for planes or ships or missiles and then screeches like a libertarian on a road trip when the unit costs go through the roof.

Guys I can't explain it in detail, but I think I just used meme magic to connect my daydreaming/fantasies into the real world. Is Lord Kek blessing me somehow or am I playing with forces beyond my control?

>we will never forget this moment, this second. On the day America was made great again.
>"AMERICANISM NOT GLOBALISM" WILL BE OUR CREDO

It's been a month and l still can't believe he's president
For the first time in a long time l'm hopeful for the future

Are they going after our humble waterfilter salesman next?

Yeah , but why russia of all places? As trump said it could also be china or a guy that lives in his mom's basement.

Suit yourself, user

Just sit back and relax the show, whatever happens now, cannot be stopped either way

I hate the senate, it's all about keeping status quo and most of the senators are corrupt as fuck.

Once you get elected to the senate, you never get out unless you die

The senate is like a fucking monarchy

>wanted to send a condom to space.

What for?

Well, I suppose if they use that maybe the rapeguges won't be able to find white Swedish women to rape?

Meme responsibly

You're right, it's time to DOUBLE DOWN

DON'T CHANGE HORSES MID STREAM

WE'VE GONE TO FAR TO BACK OUT NOW

KEEP THE DOLLA-DOLLAS FLOWING, WE PROMISE WE WON'T KEEP BREAKING IT AND ASKING FOR MORE MONEY

just current worth, once trump is pres everything is going to be evil disgusting corporate big wig fat cats destroying america for more money

STORY TIME

Sweden please

Welp is Pizza Gate going to land Trump in prison before he's even inaugurated?

Why is he covering it up?

>I hate the senate, it's all about keeping status quo
That's literally what the Senate was designed to do, keep a check on a potential rabid populist outbreak in the House. They weren't even directly elected until the late 19th century, just elected by state legislatures.
>Once you get elected to the senate, you never get out unless you die
And that's why we need term limits.

Germany had 109 and 190 quite well developed before it was produced

nobody thinks that, your crazy

That we can agree on.

However I will not relax. I don't like getting complacent.

> Price went up because Congress cut orders
> Congress cut orders because the price tripled

I liked CtR more than Lockheed.

why are we still having these generals?
elections are already over

How is Trump's cabinet looking? Good?

Is the swamp draining or filled with his donors? I want your honest opinion. People like Chao, Haley and Tom Price can't be good because they're establishment shills.

To teach aliens about safe sex, or to ask them to use it once they come to Sweden for raping?

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/12/12/hospital-left-dead-veterans-body-unattended-in-shower-for-9-hours-report-says/

>Hillary said the problems at the VA are minor
>its not that bad
>People STILL can't get fired for shit like this

I hope Trump puts the people in the VA in jail

Full steam ahead to crush alternate media. Which is why I don't give the MSM views any more.

nigga, we made it.

Containment for autists

>Other than the Luger I can't think of one weapons project that came out mostly fully developed
P-51 Mustang went from drawings to deployment in six months flat and helped win the air war in Europe, but that was a simpler time before software got involved.

Dunno, that's just the narrative they decided to go with. Russia is probably an "easy" target because there are already sanctions against them in place and Trump had been somewhat sympathetic to them in the past which made it easy to build up the "Trump is a Putin plant" bullshit.

>nigger country
Every time.