The Washington Post: Trump is going to get U.S. into a war with China

Hope all you 18-26 Drumpfkins are ready to be drafted.

>implying China would get into a fucking war with the US in a million years

>China will go to war with it's biggest trade partner

China would never be the ones to initiate an attack. That said, let's attack China.

>The Washington Post
in the trash

Going to war wuth China with Russia as an aaly. God damnit zombie Tom Clancy

That really, really sucks for the owner of Washington Post and Amazon who also has deep ties to the CIA, Jeff Bezos

Stop posting fake news

>china
>going to war

chyna wont do shit but complain and whine

Pretty sure if America challenges China, Russia will step in as senpai and blow them the fuck out just because they'd have an opening.

Now that russia is on trump side.
China x EUA and Russia

the washington post is fake news

Saged

Trump is a retard, but that title is obvious clickbait from a dying source.

>implying these 400 pound retards would be drafted

i'd gladly die for my Fuhrer if that is what he thought was best. Anyone who wouldn't needs to GTFO off Sup Forums.

I have a shitty iphone and every time I check the "trending news" there's always one or a couple articles from the Anti-Trump Collective of news media with an article railing on Trump in some way or another.

HuffPost "Trump being aided by foreign Russian hackers"

NYTimes "Trump potentially first impeached candidate of the decade??"

Washington Post "Trump's daughter LIED about something"

Russia and US vs China? Hell yeah!

Trump: War with China/middle east

Clinton: War with Russia

We were fucked either way.

>18-26
Army and Navy can draft up to 33, provided you're healthy.
Marines take up to 28.
Airforce has more to do with coordination than age.

Go to war, bro. I'll fuck your wife in the meantime ;)

Doesnt the US of A owe China like 6 gorrilion of dollars. Is The Donald just gonna call quits on that debt?

well they won't come here,

why should we spend money going there?

No he doesn't. Western media is just being fucking retarded clickbait piece of shit as always. I don't see anything remotely alarming at Xinhuanet. I can read Chinese motherfuckers.

good, the chinese are pricks and most of the chinese want to get away from china

>be me 27 SWM
>spend my 19-23 fighting in wars
>return home to shiet tier Obongo gov't
>do what i can to have surpreme god emporer trump elected
>time to do what i love
>spend 29-33 fighting in more wars

No need to draft me.

this has been going on for about a year now... there was a mild decrease after he won, but it's all creeping back again

As long as you give her a nice white child I have no problem with that. We all do our part brother.

>Hope all you 18-26 Drumpfkins are ready to be drafted.

I fucking hope so. The bastardy at the recruiting office won't let me in because I am blind in one eye.

whats stopping us from destroying the chinks and then giving their land to russia

>Mongolian flag
>I can read 汉字
Of course you can.

I'm somalian. I get 400k a second from oil - benefits.

no u dont

It really is about time we had another major global war, war is the main driver of rapid technological innovation and it might toughen the population of the West up a bit after they've gotten so soft in recent decades.

However, it's not going to happen until all the major global powers have effective technology to render nuclear missiles obsolete. Nobody would be that crazy.

How does this sound:

Taiwan, with the backing of Trump, from a military alliance with Japan and SK to overturn the One China policy, liberate NK, establish a fully sovereign "East China", led by the ROC and laying claim to the eastern coast, but likely having to concede at least part of west and maybe all of the south to the PRC government who is supported by the philippines, cambodia, and Iran.

Russia acts as the US did in WW2, mostly staying out of it and using the conflict to bolster its own position in the hemisphere, politically and economically, establishing themselves as the middle-man in the reconstruction period following the conflict

Hahaha

It's Hillary that as Secretary of State focused on containing China, calling the upcoming century 'the East-Asian century'. And it was Obama that reactivated the 5th fleet to try and tighten their grip.

But no, Trump's at fault. Ready yourselves for 5 years of this nonsense from the lügenpresse.

>open conflict between two nuclear nations

Yeah, that's not happening in the next 100 years.

SK is more afraid of a unified Korea than they are of NK nuking them because it would destroy their country trying to drag NK into the modern age. Your scenario will never happen.

lmao I'm Ethiopian/Somalian/Israeli
I earn $6M a second from reparation gibs me dats

Can you give a definition of healthy? Currently the military is pretty strict on psychological health, but would this get a little more lax with a draft?

>china ever declaring war on the united sta-
>Goldstein

>three small non-nuclear nations go to war with one huge nuclear armed one
>and another with a massive land army and an insane leadership that cares more about destroying the enemy than preserving themselves
Sounds like we could say goodbye to Taiwan, Japan and SK within the first couple of days.

>That said, let's attack China.

Mommy let you stay home from school today?

>tfw veteran
>tfw did my 8 years and gubment cant draft me even if they wanted to

You have to be 18 to post here, kid

>Trump risks war...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
What about the liberals risking war with Russia by accusing them of something with no evidence

Oh wait
(((Goldstein)))

stop giving these fags clicks
let them starve

>haha no u

Sad.

>fake news

>Trump answers a phone call
Reckless and provocative
>China building artificial islands to expand it's territorial claims while building up it's military to specifically counter the offensive abilities of the US
Perfectly normal behavior for a friendly trading partner.

Liberals are spineless scum, that would sell their own mother's for a cheap Chinese smartphone.

>WW3 ON HORIZON
>ON THE PRECIPICE OF THE END TIMES NIGGA

I don't believe these click bait articles.

Another WaPo conspiracy theory.

I would like to remind everyone that China doesn't have that much military might beyond what they use to keep Tibet inline. They have...
+ NO Amphibious landing craft
+ NO Tanks that aren't over 30 years old
+ Only 2 aircraft carriers (neither of which can manage force-projection campaigns)
+ No long-range bombers
+ No way to attack the United States beyond the coastline
+ No ongoing ability to conduct realistic military exercises.

Their military equipment is more outdated than that of Taiwan. There's extreme doubt that they would win in an all-out fight against Taiwan for all of the above reasons.

In a war against Japan they would get slaughtered.

A war between them and the United States would last only a few days. We could bomb them 24/7 and they wouldn't be able to do much in return.

other way around senpai. if USA attacks China, that's no good.
If China attacks USA, that's good.
If Trump continues to do these subtle saber rattling tactics, China is more likely to take affront to it, more likely to attack. Then we have defensive justification. China may be a military power, but the US is still THE military power. Plus, with defensive justification, UN sides with US and China is double shafted.

???did he do anything more than talking with the Taiwan leader?

War is always on the horizon. One day they'll be right, they just have to keep saying it. Not really too different from Sup Forums and its happenings in that respect.

Nuclear weapons really fucked up the natural order of conflict in the world. We've gone too long without a war and it's making people in the west soft and allowing our societies to stagnate.

I would love to have my fat ass drafted and sent to China to die in a hail of slave made bullets

Seriously sign me the fuck up, FBI

t.27 year old.
Suck my balls, shill!

They have nukes.
There are no winners in nuclear war. Only losers.

i'll fight and die for my country because i'm not a cucked crybaby

>(((Goldstein)))

I'm glad it has.
>We've gone too long without a war

It's never too long to not have war. Only a fool would believe the narrative that all men are "soft". An idiot afflicted by the medias coverage of leftist. A contorted perspective of reality. Life never stops being hell in any government. The world will always produce hard men. The wheels of the global economy will churn until we burn through all of the resources this planet has to give us.

You're completely incorrect.
War is but a tool that powers beyond us use to control property. Nothing more.

>take all the yellow fever fetishists in the west
>send them to NK
>???
>something happens

I would reup if we started a war with China.
Fuck the Chinese, genocide them all and give the land to Japan to purify of toxins and turn into a massive Japanese ethnostate.

I sure as hell am.
Just let me get US residency rights out of it.

Neither of us would be the first to attack, but under Trump our Chinese relations would likely deteriorate.

But in all honesty who gives a fuck. They've been fucking us over for years. Fuck them.

>The Washington Post
They could write "Trumps pussy grabbing habit might encourage him to nuke Russia or China" at this point and it still wouldn't lower my opinion of them.

The first in a decade? This was actually a fucking article? I am guessing it didn't mention the president who was impeached 2 decades ago haha.

I hope Trump's administration doesn't give a single exclusive or heads up on ANY story throughout his entire presidency.

I actually hope he submarines them and gives exclusives and leaks to smaller, more independent outlets.

It would catapult those outlets and fuck over the big players in the process.

I'd gladly re enlist if it mentions I could kill chinks. China needs to die.

The bear and the dragon. Good read

After 8 years of Trump, will they still be making these lugenpresse articles?

someone has to fly the drones

I'd like to remind all "muh first trade partner" faggots they are completly wrong.

It would be true if we were talking about China as a country. But actually, we're talking about the Communist Party of China.

Those people are pretty much the same guys as North Korea except they were successful. Sure they like money but what they want beyond everything is keeping power. Why do you think they throw an issy fit everytime someone's bring up human rights ? Why do you think they rage about Taiwan or Tibet ? Because it reminds people their power may not be so absolute after all.

Those people would never hesitate to go to war to keep their power. If China has to become poor again to accomplish that, they don't really give a fuck.

We're talking next level e-sports right here

Nice shilling.

I am Chinese. Hillary would start a war with us, not Trump.

>China gets butt blasted because Donald says some words.

HAHAHAHAHAAHA

>draft
ladies first

Wew lad

More leftist fear mongering. Someone should remind them that the election is over.

I dont like defending them, but chinese are insects. They wont give a shit about losses, whereas the US does. Just from that theyre at a huge advantage. Not to mention they certainly have the numbers.

I fucking wish Jesus Christ

The Baozi are being btfo at every turn
They are asserting that they won't negotiate a thing unless us accepts their primacy over Taiwan. There is nothing stopping the US from parking a fleet off from Taiwan and telling them to suck it up. Would destroy China's Pacific building effort if they are bottlenecked over the issue of Taiwan.

>TRUMP WANTS TO GO TO WAR WITH CHINA
>TRUMP IS ALLIED WITH PUTIN AND RUSSIA
>RUSSIA AND PUTIN ARE ALLIED WITH CHINA

You all expect people to believe your nonsensical circle jerk? If he is in bed with Russia, who is in bed with China, he's not going to war with China. If he's going to war with China, he's not in bed with Russia.

Which is it you cucks?

I'll answer it... neither. He opposes China from a trade perspective and calls them out on their currency manipulation, and he wants the US to develop relationships with Russia.

>war with the chinks
weaponized escalators when?

China must be very ungrateful to the US and Russia for saving them during world war two, considering all they do is act belligerent to those who helped them.

Stealing technology, harassing people. Shameful. Just sad.

Currency devaluation is economic warfare they have waged forever. They peg their currency to the dollar, and if the dollar does well they just print the difference to keep trade superiority by making their exports cheaper and imports more expensive.

No we're talking complex calculations and charted courses. This board is fucking stupid enough to believe it's like that episode of American Dad

>Based RU joins us to erase china and the koreas from the globe

1 post shill fucktard (((fake news)))

Aren't women in the draft in USA too?

Fuck you and russia

>(((((((((((((((((WaPo)))))))))))))))))))))))

Only war Trump wants with them is a economic war

But Hillary was desperate for a real war with Russia over Syria

Im constantly amazed at how out of touch, violent and war hungry the so called progressive left is

stop posting rubbish you tit.

a war with CHina will be the best thing ever for the US economy. If China decides to do that, the money they lend us will be condone it, and we will not have to pay for it. China will never do that for economic reasons, and if they decide to do it, their economy will go down.

Oh my goodness, you are an absolute faggot.

>China may be a military power, but the US is still THE military power.

In other words, the world will see nuclear war in the coming months.

China flew nuclear planes or something over the South China Sea. And I thought Trump was the mad man that would launch nukes.

We always win.

Ya well let's talk again when petroleum products jump in price and you can't afford a tooth brush anymore.

In my view a war with China is the ONLY way America can regain it's supremacy. But only if Russia isn't allied with the Chinks.

Do it while you still can, the Chinks are getting stronger.

There are tiers of nuclear power
Us and Russia is indisputable due to the sheer amount they have
China's could get limited by a first strike, or warning of complete total anhilation.