Electors demand intelligence briefing before Electoral College vote

>The Electors require to know from the intelligence community whether there are ongoing investigations into ties between Donald Trump, his campaign or associates, and Russian government interference in the election, the scope of those investigations, how far those investigations may have reached, and who was involved in those investigations. We further require a briefing on all investigative findings, as these matters directly impact the core factors in our deliberations of whether Mr. Trump is fit to serve as President of the United States.

Sup Forums if the electoral college uses Russia as a reason to dump the Trump will there actually be a civil war or are you all just talk? you will go down in history as the most nondelivering of faggots if this happens and there's not serious bloodshed.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/309938-electors-press-for-intelligence-briefing-on-russian
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Civil FUCKING war.

Trump will not be President, they won't allow it

>no source
>New Zealand

huh

Most of the states Trump won have laws requiring their electors to vote how the people did (read" for Trump)
Chances are, the people making a stink over this are the cucks in MI, WI, and PA

Please let it be so. I may actually take the semester off to sit at home comfy behind my laptop w popcorn and watch it unfold. All the liberals on leddit are getting so psyched for it, like they don't even know the hornets nest it would unleash. You'll show them, right?

Do you own a gun?

More like:

>Fewer than a dozen Hillary-supporting electors from blue states are saying things they think will make headlines

Apparently there are already electors in Texas saying they won't vote for Trump...there's a few for Shillary too though.

deny my candidate his victory and I will join the first militia i see begin to gather.

IIRC, Texas is one of those states with laws binding their Electors. Basically, if they refuse to vote the way the people did, they'll get fined and/or imprisoned and replaced.

What's the point in having electors if you can't go against the idiots in the voting booth?

Isn't this supposed to prevent exactly this sort of mass hysteria of the ignorant?

That's what everyone says, my fear is that one WON'T gather because you're too scared of being singled out. I hope you're ready to lead the charge if need be user, i.e. I hope you're not a total cuckold.

C-SPAN 2 has hosted a chair meeting with house members who want to dismantle the electoral college, and invited guest speakers like Harvard professors and so on. The consensus of the room is that Trump will win the electoral vote. So these threads are bullshit.
>Also
>Electors usually do not have a clearance, and therefor would not be able to see am briefing which necessarily has classified info

Do you truly think that dahnald would not call for the great gathering himself if this were the case?

Idk bout that but IIRC even in states with those laws it's not a big fine, like a grand or two. Liberals will crowdfund millions for these people if they need to, you mark my words.

Cucks will donate to pay the tab
Shits gonna go down somewhere if they do cease it, which is highly unlikely

>Australia
>no source
Just check my digits, Senpai.

The "electors" are 9 Democrats (including Nancy Pelosi's daughter) and the Texas Republican who already said he wouldn't vote Trump

bunch of drama queens

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/309938-electors-press-for-intelligence-briefing-on-russian

Get a grip.

Of course cucks will pay the tab but they can't put up their own electors.

Well the bill recently passed could be used to stamp out any publicity for this...isn't there some cuck law about inciting violence that could stop him calling for a civil war or some shit? I hope you're right. Given the distribution of gun ownership if all the Trump supporting put their metal where their mouth is it'd be all over red rover, unless they nuke the south.

What's the point having voters if they're going to be idiots and vote for silly candidates?

Seize* fuck english

Nice singles faggot. Can't you google? I quoted directly from the articles. Also shouldn't you generally know what's going down in your own country? Typical know-nothing Americunt.
Not sure if I don't have a grip because this will never happen, or if I don't have a grip because trumptards will not stand for it?

> A civil war in the US would involve guns.
kek, pic related.

Nothing is gonna happen, Trump won.

Gambling on digits is blasphemy, die a heretics death

Gambling on digits favors the believers.

Yes, bring it on

You do realize that the Electoral College was created to stop people like Trump from getting into office? Someone who could very well be a foreign puppet, and if he isn't, he's severely unqualified for the position

Nothings going to happen, leftists are so fucking salty lol.
Its disgusting, really.

No, the Electoral college was created so all the states would have an equal say in running the country, not to make executive decisions against the will of the state they represent

I've heard about 30 electors refuse to vote Trump, this is unprecedented. Trump is actually going to lose this.

Right, better to go with someone you know 100% will abuse the office and already has doing so down to an art.

You sure? I heard about 30 were refusing to vote for Hillary...

Truth. The people who actually care about America, and not some leftist circle jerk, will crush them.

It just takes the right provocation.

If life becomes difficult, marginally more stressful, and people feel their world is crumbling to mass corruption; you will see open warfare.

Not a kinda sorta, but shots will be fired, and things would quickly get interesting.

So here's to hoping lads. We might remove the sjw parasite.

If this happens I along with millions of americans know where those electors live.

The EC was not created for that purpose ya dunce it was created to prevent the popular vote from swinging things one way or the other easily. Which it prevented quite well with this election.

Isn't that technically bribery?

>Russia riggs election in order to distabilize US
>truth is revealed and Clinton wins, as she should have
>trump supporters get pissed and a civil war ensues
>Russia wins

God, let this happen

There will be a civil war.

The majority of the military supporters Trump and the American people finally feel like they got through to politics, now imagine what they do when you take that choice from them.

>Electors usually do not have a clearance, and therefor would not be able to see am briefing which necessarily has classified info

With proper athoraty exceptions can be made and some information would probably be expunged. NDAs would be signed (the kind that would send you to dark prison cell)

I mean there's a difference between asking if there's an actual investigation to a foreign power influencing the election and declaring that you are ignoring the populace.

If people were claiming Obummer was a Saudi agent before the 2008 electoral vote then the same question would apply.

Go suck a rapefugee cock, Justin. You're next.

Honest question: If it is revealed without a doubt that Russia rigged the election, would you want them to vote in Hilary?
You Trumpkins don't give a fuck about democracy. Admit it.

I was a little disappointed that Clinton didn't win initially, I thought that would have a greater chance of an eventual uprising or happening during her term, it is possible that Trump lied his ass off but his core voter base will remain pacified as long as he is president even if he doesn't deliver on his campaign platform (build the wall, drain the swamp, etc.)

Whereas if Clinton won some people may have been like "no I am fucking done" etc.

>if it's revealed that ZIGBLORG, 5th emperor of the Blanvis Triumvirate rigged the election would you want them to vote in Hilary

What I said makes as much sense as what you said. After all, Barack Obama said the elections are secure and can't be tampered with.

Hillary's a big proponent of a no-fly zone over Syria that would almost definitely mean war with Russia. If Russia tried to sway this election to avoid a war, that doesn't necessarily mean it's better for the American people to have one. Better for Hillary's military industrial complex buddies though, ofc.

You want us to answer a real question with a false premise?

Fuck off

No, I'd rather they declare it all invalid so we could get a real president in.

If you walk into a hotel and they say the have 2 rooms left and one has a broken bathroom and the others bathroom works sometimes, but oh wait the one who's bathroom's works sometimes doesn't have a door or bed, you get the fuck out of there and find a different hotel.

You don't choose shittier option B because A isn't available anymore.

THIS. I will take up arms and will fight. Fuck this narrative of the bias media. CIA are shit tier intelligence gathering agency.

>The majority of the military supporters Trump

you say this as a matter of belief rather then fact.

Constitutionally, Trump has not "Won" yet, these Russia hacking revelations and Trumps cavalier dismissal of them are very alarming.

Alexander Hamilton did write

>Nothing was more to be desired than that every practicable obstacle should be opposed to cabal, intrigue, and corruption. These most deadly adversaries of republican government might naturally have been expected to make their approaches from more than one querter, but chiefly from the desire in foreign powers to gain an improper ascendant in our councils. How could they better gratify this, than by raising a creature of their own to the chief magistracy of the Union? But the convention have guarded against all danger of this sort, with the most provident and judicious attention

Blocking a President elevated by a foreign power via the electoral process is not just an "In Theory" interpretation of Article II of the Constitution. Its an explicitly stated purpose of the Electoral College.

Listen to yourself. Attacking the institutions of our Republic, and fed on a narrative based on lies, deception and foreign duplicity.

I will take up arms and fight too. The wages of Treason are death.

The assertion that Russian hacked/meddled with the election is about what? The leaked emails of the dnc and non leak of the rnc emails? The election mechanisms wasn't hacked, people are conflating the two situation.

So be it, you think I'm traitor and vice versa from me to you.

This whole thread is madness, the Russians did not elect trump, they simply brought up dirt on Hillary, which is what American journalists are SUPPOSED to be doing

You want to take up arms against your Country. That by definition, makes you a Traitor. You only become a Patriot if you win, and through your Treason kill your old country and establish a new one.

You still however remain a Traitor to that old country, even if your are celebrated as a Patriot in the new.

But in the more likely event you lose, you are just a dead Traitor.

Yes, but that means a foreign person, or someone who's campaign was financed by a foreign entity, or someone bribed by foreign powers.

What your trying to say is that an election is nothing but the results of effort put into a propaganda machine(facts and wisdom be damned), and that russia did a better job then liberals actually in control of the big old legacy switchboards of media in the US.

What did it for me was nominating Rex Tillerson to be Secretary of State.

With all these accusations percolating about Trump being fronted by Putin, what does he do? He nominates a known Kremlin boot licker to the most powerful Cabinet posting.

All of you have been unwitting dupes in an FSB PsyOp. Chickens are coming home to roost now though.

And my country voted in Trump, thus I'm not a traitor in your own definition.

The institution of the republic voting with their conscious with regards to a demagogue is not one that I agree with, the few electors who assert this claim are not giving those of us who supports Trump enough evidence or persuasion that they are in the right to vote another candidate.

The Constitution does say they have that Right though. If you don't like it, change the Constitution. There's an App for That.

Then if the Senate does not agree with the nomination, they will decline that request, democracy in action right?

AmendyMendyMinty

they cannot rig the election you fucking retard. they have no access to the ballots or voting machines

literally all the Dems are bitching about is that people found out they are all corrupt shitcunts that should be in jail

Hamilton's quote doesn't really have anything to do with this situation. The argument is that Russia favored Trump, and that the Russian government gave the DNC emails to Wikileaks. Which isn't even proven, they just likely have Russian IPs. There's nothing showing any ties between the Russian government and the Trump campaign that would suggest Russia is "raising a creature of their own to the chief magistracy of the Union". Just because the Russian government MIGHT have released true information about one candidate because they favored another candidate does not at all mean that they will "gain an improper ascendant in our councils."

Obama shilled against Brexit because it was in the interests of the American government while telling Brits that it was in the interest of the British people, suppose that Brexit had been defeated? Was this "cabal, intrigue, and corruption"?

>citing that globalist hack hamilton

he played an important role in RW but his federalist shilling for a central bank makes his thoughts suspect

>Blocking a President elevated by a foreign power via the electoral process

>via the electoral process

you're conflating the apparent use of influence of "hacks and leaks" which are still unproven by any intelligence agency, is not the same as people's literal choice at the ballot box.

try again.

All that Poll shows is a preference between two Candidates.

A More accurate Poll would be one that says "If the Electoral College chooses not to endorse Trump for President, are you prepared to stage a coup for Trump knowing that the College is Constitutionally permitted to carry out this act?"

holy shit, are you serious?

>kow-tie to our "republican institution" of the fucking CIA or you're a traitor

jesus how do you function?

>All of you have been unwitting dupes in an FSB PsyOp.

confirmed CIA shill. do you also want us to go to war over these allegations? amazing that this is akin to WMD circa 2002.

Nanci Pelosi's daughter is the main. elector demanding this.

Yeah, if they dump Trump we'll see a shitstorm of galactic proportions

>confirmed CIA shill. do you also want us to go to war over these allegations?

And you would rather have us go to war because the raving lunatic-elect keeps poking China with a stick?

"The electors" demand this.

It's like 4-5 of them, all but one of which are pledged to Hillary anyway. Relax.

>are you prepared to stage a coup for Trump knowing that the College is Constitutionally permitted to carry out this act?

that wouldn't even be necessary. The people are quite literally more powerful than the US military, especially when you consider some weapons of war cannot be used on civilians.

Sure. But we both know they wouldn't be willing to fight for Hillary.

>1.82% of electors
>~9 electors
QUICK, SOMEBODY CALL MY WIFE'S BOYFRIEND, HE HAS TO KNOW THE RACEWAR IS IMMINENT!

Briefing Summary

Trump was democraticly elected and as the CIA our knee jerk reaction was to replace him with an unelected corporate puppet.

>Obama shilled against Brexit because it was in the interests of the American government while telling Brits that it was in the interest of the British people, suppose that Brexit had been defeated? Was this "cabal, intrigue, and corruption"?

I am not sure I'd agree with your implication that something ceases to be a cabal, intrigue and/or corruption if it does not concede, though.

China poked Trump with a test of his strength with the nuclear powered bomber.

He's just not a weak bitch and no we shouldn't be under China's command walking on eggshells around them.

The CIA is trying to install its puppet Hillary in the US like it tries to install puppets in foreign countries.

Basically CIA is treating US as enemy country.

believe it or not obama is the islamic madhi aka our christian beast, he wants to tear all countries down and spread islam the false religion and make the world a shittier place

Yeah, we've got a Serbian tier shill here now.

It sucks.

Why even hold elections at that point?

That wasn't my implication, the success of a conspiracy or intrigue has nothing to do with its prior existence. Instead, I was posing a rhetorical question through argument by analogy. Most liberals wouldn't think there was anything corrupt about Obama pushing for Brexit in the British media and without much objection from the British government. I think it was improper for Obama to tell the British people that they should support Brexit, and it is kind of corrupt for the media to have a foreign leader tell people how they should vote, but I wouldn't push it to anything conspiratorial absent other evidence.