Why is most of Sup Forums so vehemently against men going their own way?

Why is most of Sup Forums so vehemently against men going their own way?

Divorce rates are at an all time high in almost all of western countries, the risks are enormous for the man, half his shit, alimony, if children then he will lose the children and have to pay child support and if he's lucky, very lucky, he will be able to see his children at least once a month

You say the jews created this shit, but they didn't, they just took advantage of female nature, and profited from that, they didn't create it, they just used it for their own gain, it's not modern women that are problem, it's a combination of jewish influence and female nature, and now, what sane man would rationally think that they should get married or start dating a woman, when the risks far outweigh the benefits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Sup Forums is filled with cuckolds dedicated to worshipping the vaginal jew.

thought you killed yourself.

Because although I tell her otherwise in the harshest possible terms to keep her down on earth, I like sticking my penis in and out of my gf and she really wants kids.

We just need to stop being neets but we have it so sweet here.

Because most men are just as corrupted as women. Lots of people just don't make that connection because we all recognize the inherent desire to have a good spouse, so tend to separate them as a different degenerate class - in reality both men and women have been corrupted. MGTOW is basically saying that you don't care about redeeming society, and just care about muh dick.

I've missed that gif
Way better than that shitty one Lithuania kept posting.

>help.gif
>not 2bbd439aacdf29548856b6223cd8c7c7.gif
I M P O S T E R
M
P
O
S
T
E
R

>Why is Sup Forums against white men not breeding

Gee I wonder

kek
If I lived in the west I'd probably buy a wife.

I'm happy to see Estonia using their gif again.

Because suicide is the cop out answer in all cases. MGTOW is suicide for the white race. Rather than promoting a resignation from the world playing field, I'd personally rather promote a return to more traditional values. In my local government I always vote against laws that detract from marriage in any way in order to combat this wanton destruction of the system that kept our populations stable for so long. I live in one of the most uncucked states (Louisiana) when it comes to marriage and I want to keep it that way.

MGTOW, if allowed to fully take hold, would mean the death of the white race by self-exclusion.

>live a lonely painful existence
>take a risk and share life with a woman

pick one

>most of Sup Forums
The only people unironically shilling for your financial suicide are females, jews, banks, and christcucks.

oh shit

sage

No one can force me to try to date. I already know it is pointless to try.

Don't know why this needs a label, though

quick someone post the estonia version of that gif

>Why doesn't Sup Forums support humanity's suicide.

hmmm

>painful existence

You say it is painful, but it's not, you will not have any money troubles associated with the upkeep of a woman, you won't have someone nagging at you constantly, you won't have to fear your woman fucking other men, which they will in almost all cases.

How can it be painful? If anything, if should at minimum be neutral, and for most, positive, you will have time to focus on your hobbies, on self improvement. Do you think you will have time for that when you have to deal with a woman in your life?

I'm not, MGTOW literally lowers the value of pussy

Traditionalist romancefags B T F O

Technocratic Transhumanist MGTOW NEET master race reporting in. The Singularity draws near and soon we shall open a wormhole through which we shall escape out of this universe and into the anime one.

wew

Because they fell for the jewish lie that is constant reproduction.

It's a lot easier and cheaper just to remove non-white people.

Because you're teaching men that they should devalue women all together, instead of changing the value of the woman to a lower standard.
Shit is not hard to understand, work hard for your body, work hard for your education, work hard for your financial situation, have hobbies, don't be a man-child unless your significant other enjoys that.
Find a woman who values you and promote her bettering herself and support her in being a better person with you.
The relationship will build both of you up equally and other women will be jealous of said relationship.

All you're doing is taking yourself out of the game entirely, instead of devaluing women, you've just made it easier for the few men who are playing to get even more women.

Child support is a none issue.
Neither is divorce.

Be in a relationship with someone who makes you happy, wear condoms, have her use birth control. When you're ready marry her and love her, have a child with her and she won't leave you in the first place.

You just want to jack off to anime tiddies while have a fuck maid, so no wonder she leaves you.

>Child support is a none issue.
>Neither is divorce.

How can you say that when you can lose half of what you own, and if you even lose your job, and are unable to pay for it, you will go to jail?

The risks are so blatant yet you choose to ignore them completely.

How can you be so sure that you have the right woman, even if you have been with her for years, how do you know how she will act, when you suddenly lose your fortune, when you get fired from a good job for example, how can you be sure that she will stick around and not just go for another man who will provide her with comforts?

what do they call a middle aged bachelor?
>lonely

Whether to have a family or not is the choice between pleasure and fulfilment
>pleasure will not come easy to you when you are alone and any pleasure you do get will not last long
>fulfilment is a long lasting sense of purpose and achievement long lasting joy

MGTOW has always been and always will be Maximum Gross Take-Off Weight

>what do they call a middle aged bachelor?
>>lonely

I'm 34 for years old and and I live alone, I'm not lonely, I don't want a companion, thought once I retire and have time, I will get a dog because they're the best companion you could possibly get, I just don't have time to train one and take care of one right now.
You say I'm lonely, or that people my age are lonely, if they're single, but what could I get out of a woman except for sex that is mediocre and a child that she can just take away, a child that will be born to a completely horrible world that is irredeemable.

I have time to spend on my hobbies, I have time to improve myself, I have enough money that I don't have to worry about anything, that wouldn't be the case if I had a woman and possibly children, even more so with the risk of losing it all.

So I ask you what am I losing? What are men not dating and saying no to women losing?

I'm more interested in why men who apparently want to "go their own way" want to drag other men along with them. It's not really going your own way if you feel the need to convince others to do the same.

Seems a little suspicious.

>Why is most of Sup Forums so vehemently against men going their own way?
I support Estonian men going their own way. The anti-Russian nations need to go extinct.

Do you think all the risks associated with dating and marriage should just be hidden, or should men have the information needed to make their own choices, whether to take the risk or not?

>what could I get out of a woman except for sex that is mediocre and a child that she can just take away
A level of understanding of you that no animal could ever replicate, for starters. None of your online friends will ever really understand you, no matter how long you talk to them. No one can understand you as much as a female companion can. Women are the logical extension of men, though I'm sure you've repressed that knowledge as hard as you can to defend yourself and your shitty beliefs.

The nurturing, emotional side to women is the other side of the coin of humanity. Men are the strength and rationality of humanity. Women are the kindness and gentleness. You say that dogs are the greatest companions to men, however that is only because we've been evolving together for tens of thousands of years. Men and women have been evolving together forever.

>You say that dogs are the greatest companions to men, however that is only because we've been evolving together for tens of thousands of years. Men and women have been evolving together forever.

And yet dogs will never leave you if you are good to them.
Women will.

Dogs will never be able to give you the depth of love that a woman can.

>I already know it is pointless to try.
why pekka :(?

Providing information is one thing, propaganda is another. MGTOW actively promotes the idea there are NO good women who make good wives and mothers and that it isn't worth raising a family, which is entirely false and in my experience only believed by (particularly western) men with limited exposure to women and very self-absorbed natures.

Families and relationships aren't for everyone. But the ideas positive relationships with women are not possible and that fatherhood can't be a great thing are false. It's just people with their own narrow view of the world extrapolating their life experiences to be the only truth.

keep telling that to yourself

And what is love? What feeling is it? Because I've never felt it, I've been in relationships, and I don't know what it is you're talking about.

You can count on dogs, they won't leave you, they will stay by your side, they are loyal, and women can never be loyal, it's not in their nature.

If I want a companion for 15 years I will get a dog.
If I want a companion who will make me miserable for the rest of my life, I will get a wife, if not due divorce courts, then by living together with me and making me miserable herself.

>and in my experience only believed by (particularly western) men with limited exposure to women and very self-absorbed natures.

I stumbled upon MGTOW about 2 years ago, and what I found was, that most of the senior members involved in it, they experienced the dangers firsthand, the people most familiar with female nature are what you call "chads", the men who sleep with a lot of women, they are aware and understand female nature, so it baffles me when people call men going their own way virgins.
There are virgins in mgtow, but it's rational, if you see a fence, and the people trying to climb it end up getting electrocuted, would you really try it, in the hope that one place of the fence would be safe for you to climb over?

top kek

Love, or rather the act of falling in love is a type of near-psychotic mania that blinds you to all but you fixation, later it's a kind of deep affection that manifests as contentedness.
Imagine the affection you felt towards your parents, it's a little like that except it's toward an equal instead of toward a superior.

Loved life and got a wife, life is now shit!

Notice I didn't say virgins, I said limited exposure to women. Namely to the wrong kind of women.

Yes, there are certainly awful women who make the men they're with's lives a misery. But this is usually a result of looking in the wrong places or valuing the wrong things in women - Certainly the "chads" you mention, their exposure to women will primarily be sluts. Of course they're going to be awful people.

However, meet a woman through your place of worship, a society or group you are both members of concerning something you care about, or from a less degenerate society completely and they are more likely to be the right kind of woman.

Brushie brushie

Because all of the gents across the river are certainly not doing this shit. Dyou know what that means? In 20 years they'll outnumber us 5 to 1 and be able to either destroy us or use democracy against itself

its not marriage the problem, its the power than women hold that makes men think twice before getting married.

Which is due to the system in place. I agree that the systems are rigged against men. However, the MGTOW answer is to kill themselves and their heritage. That's retarded. The logical answer is to fight those systems while also preserving yourself and heritage.

The same chads that will have sex with your wife when she gets bored of you?

There isn't a woman that wouldn't have sex with the top alpha male, it's against their nature not to, to think that a woman would stay loyal to you when there are so many better options available is just naivety.

Because taking the ultimate red pill about women instead of building internet altars for a sniff of hwyte pussy is the challenge Sup Forums cannot take.

Women are not the problem, gynocentrism is and so the anti male system that goes along with it. Men are the builders and maintainers of the society and most of us would gladly go back to plantation for a loyal wife and kids. But most men get mercilessly fucked in family courts. Single digit IQ tradcons and the rest of murdochs must understand it, if the white race to survive. Give the men back their authority and family and make a woman rue a day when she even thinks about going against his husband and their family.

Also, tervist seal, kurat

Need well-brought-up white children.

I mostly agree, but what kept women in check in those times, was that they couldn't trade up, if they left their man they would either die or be reduce to being a street whore. None of that now exists, if they marry they will be set for life.

Muidugi, tere tere vana kere, oled eestlane või lihtsalt räägid eesti keelt?

good try shekelstein.

Pretty much, that's what I meant by the system. All the social stigma is removed and now women, being far less intelligent and dangerously gullible, "fall" for feminism and go against the men. You would think they'd follow common decency and what most women desire. The red pill is that they do, but on their terms with their biggest alpha in the human history - government. Almost all of them love it and won't change a single thing, hence them virtually being destroyers of the civilization and concerned such "important" things as how many babies they can abort with taxpayer money.

Most of the Sup Forums will never swallow it, they'd rather go fucking retard and say those pesky mgtow virgins are the kike invention. Though to be fair this thread has been the most reasonable so far.

Osaliselt, olen õppur siin saksamaal ja pärast sooviksin tagasi tulla. Krautcuckistan on liiga palju minu jaoks

Yeah it's weird, women can just depend on the government, they don't need to get a husband, all they need is to get pregnant, and the state will provide for them, in addition the man might also provide for her for decades.

There is no incentive for women to settle down anymore, it's not the rational choice for them anymore. They can slut around, pop out a kid, get more money from the state doing that, and keep doing what they're doing while enjoying the benefits provided for them by the state.

Kas sa läksid ülikooli toetusel Saksamaale või otse sinna peale keskkooli? Mida sa muidu õpid seal, ja muidigi ma loodan, et eestlased ei lahkuks Eestist, õppimiseks muidugi, aga tagasi peab ikka tulema.

Because you are 90% likely to be white
Because you are killing the white race by omission

I strongly suggest you watch this documentary.
Going your own way may be good for few but it is wrong and ultimately a sign of decadence culture setting in way too heavily.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM&

everyone here is familiar with
>beatiful ones

>to think that a woman would stay loyal to you when there are so many better options available is just naivety
Oh, I see, you're just self-hating.

Because we want to breed with women and continue our genetic legacy. Have fun with your extinction

That's right, cuck, remove their agency and ability to think for themselves, women should be bare footed room temperature IQ retards who don't need no common sense and what's right for themselves and european culture. Oh that's right, they don't give a half fuck about these things. Why would they, there's Jamal and Chad around the corner to yolo.

It's sad to see the similar things in Eesti, desu, with the cancerous tradcons going against the fathers just as much as in the west. In your opinion, is it just as decadent in Tallinn as the rest of the world?

Ma läksin siia keskkooli toetusel, kui selles on mõtte. Üldiselt on saksamaal firmid, mis sind saavad kutsuda, et nende juures niinimetatud azubiks saada ja keskharidust teha. Ma tahtsin alati programmerijaks saada ning olen peaaegu sellega valmis

Ja, nende kolma aastat punaseid savitahvleid arvan mina et ma olen oma kohta juba leidnud. Eesti kõigi peal

It's pretty much similar in most northern countries, the large towns are fucked beyond repair, while the rural areas and islands are still safe, you don't see what's happening in Tallinn in Hiiumaa for example, though with no surprise globalism still has its claws in it and in no time it also will be fucked beyond repair.

See on hea elukutse, Eestis eriti on IT-s praegusel ajal väga palju kohti.

Kuigi me peame ikka lootma, et EKRE võidab 2019 aastal.

How is that self hating?
It's female nature 101, to disbelieve in it is just naivety.

You have managed to make a group even cringier than SJW's and associate that group with our forum fuck you

You literally said
>when there are so many better options available
Implying you think very little of yourself, that you believe there are many men better than you and that you are incapable of inspiring loyalty in a woman.

Which pretty much confirms my suspicions of MGTOW as being pretty /r9k/-tier.

This one really hits the feels, user. I've always been kind of proud of our homogenous society, who take all this libtard stuff ironically. I've also noticed that a lot of estonian young people listen to Al Jazeera, which is a shocker for me, desu. And of course, out of all countries, the young women would quote and repost the same divide and conquer cancer by them about how there's gender gap in Estonia, how our society is horridly patriarchal and we must do something about it. I mean the estonians have it better comparing to the russians, why would they have anything to complain about in the first place, it's mindboggling.

Täpselt, seepärast olen ma seda elukutset valinud.
EKRE 2019 ikka, isegi mu isa hääletab neid ja meie pole eestlased

I'm not narcissistic, I don't think of myself as a 10/10 as you'd put it, I don't consider myself to be a perfect man because I'm not.
I have money, I take care of myself, I'm not fat, I work out, but if you think that a woman wouldn't trade up, it just means you're naive.

They do trade up, and the stupid ones end up being single mothers at 30 because the chad they chased after dropped them, because he understood what kind of shit he would have if he settled down with her.

You can't expect loyalty from a woman, it's not in their nature to be loyal, they are opportunistic, they want the best, even if they don't deserve it.

You have to understand there has been so much propaganda in our news for the past few years already, and young minds are very receptible to it. The 2 major newspaper websites Postimees and Delfi they are both left leaning, I won't talk about ERR because I don't visit and I don't know about it, but the 2 I mentioned they are so liberal, there is almost no right wing viewpoints presented, and if they are, it's do demonize them as something foul.

I'm glad at least EKRE decided to make their own news site, Uueduudies.ee , it's biased towards right wing of course, but at least you can see their side of the story, their viewpoints, without being bombarded with brainwashing from the TV, the news, etc...

Asi on läinud aina hullemaks, Brexit näitas meile tuld, et EU ei ole viimane samm meie iseseisvumisel, pigem, me oleme sama okupeeritud EU all, kui me olime kommunistide all. Ja ma mäletan hästi oma lapsepõlvest seda aega. Asjad ei ole paremuse poole liikunud.

EU-st lahkumine peab olema meie jaoks järgmine samm.

>all women are the same
This sounds very much like the feminist argument that all men are the same. Which most around here (rightly) find ridiculous.

Judging people on anything other than their individual merits is irrational - There are good women just as there are bad ones, just like there are decent men and pathetic nu-males. But I don't imagine I'm going to convince you since we're just going round in circles. Like I said, people who only ever find shit women are clearly looking in the wrong places. There's not really any more I can say.

DIE

You are implying that not all women are the same. They're not, but almost all of them share the same basic instincts to get the best male to give them genes for their offspring.
Of course not all woman are the same, there are both mentally ill men and women who are so messed up they don't qualify for most statistics.
It's just almost impossible to find a woman who does not have those instincts, who wants to be a loyal wife, and who will not get sexually frustrated with you, and go looking for something more exciting.

In the past they had no choice, it was stay or die more or less. The man provided while the woman stayed in the house, if she left the man, she would be branded by the community and would be ostracized, she might find another man, but it would be trade down, not up, so they wouldn't do it.

Nowadays of course, they have so many choices, that it's irrational for them to stay with a man you'd rate as to be below 8/10, simply because they have so many choices.

I'm guessing people here are referring to beautiful women in general. In my experience 5/10 women tend to be extremely loyal and good partners but after a while it feels fake to me because I know they are like that because I'm the best that they can attract.

It's a balance, if you are much better than them (looks, money, alpha behavior) they WILL be loyal no matter what, I've had women put up with anything I request because they perceive me as better than them (that's my theory).

Now if the woman is very attractive and "out of your league" prepare to live life worrying about if she's fucking jamal or a gold digger.

>It's just almost impossible to find a woman who does not have those instincts, who wants to be a loyal wife, and who will not get sexually frustrated with you, and go looking for something more exciting.
What are you basing this belief on exactly?

I'm going to presume it's a combination of personal experience and reinforced by the beliefs of other men who've experienced the same, which is pretty much what MGTOW seems to be comprised of - Men who've had bad experiences of relationships with women.

The reason not everyone wants to join your club is that some of us have had positive experiences of women and relationships, some of which are ongoing.

You don't just give something positive in your life like a wife and family up because "This could all go wrong tomorrow ". That would be incredible paranoia and pessimism, which again are things that strike me as pretty common within the ranks of MGTOW.

Jews.

Little do people know, but everything we know is made of Jews.

Electricity
Inside cables there are hundreds of tiny Jews 'high-fiving' each other and running around swapping messages. This transfer of messages allows things to work, e.g. the Jews in a plug socket tell the Jews in the wire, who eventually tell the Jews in (say) a kettle to fart in the water allowing it to boil.

Atoms
Atoms are in fact minuscule Jews, all holding hands and feet etc together to form an intricate web from which nearly everything in the universe is comprised. Radioactivity occurs when a rebel Jew is catapulted by his friends from their structure. Should this Jew come into contact with the Jews from our body, he will offer them gold, thus making the local area either benign or malignant. Either way, just read: cancerous.

Jews
So what are Jews themselves made up of? Surely they're not at the bottom of life, the universe and everything? They are in fact comprised of billions of even smaller Jews, known as super-Jews. They, in turn, are made up of billions of even smaller Jews known as hyper-Jews. Hyper Jews are the fundamental building blocks of everything. Though no one, to be honest, can yet be absolutely sure. Least of all, Jews themselves.

Black Hole
So are Black Holes made of Jews too? In the very center of a Black Hole, it is theorized that there is a Jew filled with so much greed, that it has the power to bend space and time (which are made of Jews) in such a way that everything around itself gets sucked into the hands of the ultimate Jew.

>Imagine the affection you felt towards your parents

lol wat r u talking about

Yea, gotta say I haven't been following what was going on in the country very closely, been busy figuring out where mudslimes would strike at the krauts again. But Delfi and Postimees both leftist? I might be not quite that astute, but I've always considered them to be pro establishment apolitical tabloids, especially the former.
Unless you're talking about their estonian segment, specifically, then totally. I wasn't really paying attention to them, but their garbage has always been quite biased, to say the least. I've also been seeing quite a bit of racemixing in Tallinn and just a fucking explosion of accusations of racism against everyone, particularly the russians. Quite worrisome considering what you've just told. With abominal cancer like Al Jazeera I'm afraid we might just start following Rootsi in this regard.

Never heard of that, I'll look into that.

Ai, kas sa saaksid mulle lühidalt meelde tuletada, kui eestlased on Brexit'isse suhunud? Ma suudan öelda, et peagu kõik, kes õppisid Inglismaal või Lääne-euroopas nende kolistlikel ülikoolidel, on öelnud, et London ning Suurbritaania peavad teist referendumi tegema, sest et "vana inimesed" on neo nazi rasistid, kes peavad juba surema. Osadiraisk

Jah, aga kas meil on oma Frauke või Trump? Liiga palju cucks Eestis, kes kuulevad Al Jazeera ja arvavad, et avanud piired on hea asi

Sup Forums have zero problems decimating shitskins and mudslimes as a whole (so do I), but don't you dare touching our angels! Pussy is the biggest blind spot here

Watch your language, or I'll sue you in the court for hate speech

It's simple really: don't get married unless you and your wife intend to study Christianity and raise your family in a Christian household. What is so astonishing to me is that people are so surprised that their marriage falls apart so quickly or that people are getting divorced, yet when you ask most of these people if they study and practice Christianity they will say "no".

>pol/ have zero problems decimating shitskins and mudslimes as a whole (so do I), but don't you dare touching our angels!
>implying hivemind
Cancer. You speak for no-one but yourself and neither do I. I'm no hypocrite, I judge everyone on their individual merits regardless of what you believe "Sup Forums" thinks.

>live a lonely painful existence

topkek
Angloshits in charge of pain

Paranoia is an irrational belief, being careful is rational.
When the odds are stacked against you, it would be irrational to play the game, you can find statistics about divorces, how almost all are initiated by the woman with no obvious claim, you can even find how prenups are simply thrown out of court even if they are legally binding.

There simply is no upside to maintaining a woman, I can live a comfortable, peaceful and happy life just by myself. I know that a long term relationship with a woman will definitely ruin that. Why would I want to give that up?

Ma ei oska täpselt öelda Brexiti kohta, ma eeldan, et konservatiivid on selle poolt igati, sama moodi, nagu Martin Helme oli Trumpi poolt, sest vastupidine oleks meile lihtsalt hävitav olnud.

Meie Trump(id) on Helmed, Mart ja Martin Helme, kes EKRE parteid juhivad. Madison ka.

Sa peaksid vaatama "Nädal riigikogus" lühisaadet iga nädel mis on youtube-s, linkitud Uueduudised.ee portaalist, kus EKRE tegelased räägivad, mis riigikogus juhtub, juhtus ja mis nad sellest arvavad, ja mida nad teevad, see on väga informeeriv ja üleüldiselt, enamus asju sealt sa isegi ei näe uudistest.

You're gonna get lots migraines from forming opinions on every single person based on his merits. In any case sorry for offending your enlightened individualism.

Tänan sind, vähemalt oskan mina endale ette kujutada, kust ma võin mitte niinimetatud "fake news" praegu saada.

Sinu arvates, kas IRL on globalistid ja maod? Pean silmas et jah, nad on tradkonnid ja poliitilised lõbunaised, vaid kui halvasti?

IRList ma ei oska täsept öelda, nad ei ole väga tähtsad enam, kuid reform on korupteerunud väga liberaalne, sotsid on isegi rohkem "progresiivsemad", ja keskerakond on lõpmatuseni korrupteerunud.

Meil on ainult üks partei mis on päriselt parempoolne ja tahab Eestile parimiat, mitte lihtsalt poliitikute taskuid täita.