>muh old glory

This one is lost on me

How models make people feel

You're a B16 guy.

What did he mean by this?

DRUMPF finally btfo??!?!

Some Norwegian cuck artist.

Really rewires my neural pathways.

She doesn't even know how to drive or cook! What makes you think she even knows how sew?

so much wasted talent this autist could made something better

>not drumppfffff supporter
>call cuck
>feel smug as fuck

>kermitbeingcucked.jpg

pigs that look like that are impossible to kill, you hit them once on the head with a back of an axe and they just run off you need to chase them down and hit them at least few times more before they fall down

it's like they get so fat they can't be killed

so Trump, even when depicted as a pig ends up being strong

>Models are the real ugly ones

...dang

At least she knows a womans proper place now.

looks like Humbaba from Spirited Away

posting superior artform

too much baggage

that looks pretty badass actually

from the candidate who didn't even wear a U.S. Flag pin on her commie pantsuits the entire campaign.

really sparkles my neurons

>replacing our flag piece by piece with multicolored patchwork until it's unrecognizable
poetry

this image was made for a norwegian (((newspaper)))
i'm so sorry

yep.

So this faggot is a hillary supporting communist ?

How fucking retarded can you be ? How can somebody take the political opinions of a person who is that brainwashed seriously ?

At least he can draw.

More and more baggage as you reach the next stage of life. It's clear the first is a young kids toy, with the trunk being more like toys for kids older than toddlers and obviously the woman is carrying adult baggage herself. Don't know what might have prompted or inspired the art specifically

You're not seeing the symbolism in this, she thinks she's fixing the flag but she's actually sowing in awkward patches of cloth, referring to how she can't connect to America's real issues.
Or that's at least an unintended implication of the cartoon.

As if she's ever actually sewn something in her life.

People nowadays don't leave their childhood behind and grow up, leading to issues as they get older

>how people with a mental illness see themselves and then blame models instead of seeking help

It's really too bad, I don't get why most artists nowadays are leftists. Isn't art supposed to be a counterculture? What's more counter to the current art culture than being a nationalist, pro-traditional values and whatnot?

>young people
>having kids
lel

>liberal stamps on flag
>hillary defaces it in place of ritualistic flag retirement ceremony

Hey don't do that

THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL
AS WE MAKE OUR WAY TO HEAVEN

Most of us are poor, so as a group we tend towards leftism

Also this artist is not very skilled.

What?

Replace those fucking patches with mexican, somali, saudi and qatari flags and you have a pretty accurate depiction of the democratic party.

Likely making the same statement that Horsey and other pandering Libtards make in regards how the poor little ol millennial has it bad.

But in my view the more appealing look is that the millennial manchild is having a hard time growing the fuck up.

Hahaha someone actually drew that... What a fucking faggot.

>flag on the ground
oy gevalt

I really hate that picture.

You don't HAVE to go to collage on loan, you fucktards.

she is 12 no lewd!

Isn't it eerie how you can tell that the democrats are wrong on just about every single level but how shit their memes are compared to Trumps?
By looking at the memes alone, you just know that Trump was the correct choice. You just know

>Trump makes his way to presidency through MSM lies

>using the wrong color to 'fix' the flag
Are you sure it's a liberal picture?

undderrated

that's the most unbelievable cartoon I have ever seen, bar none

The post-millenial Generation Z is more conservative than the millenial generation though. We're not going to see things get more "progressive" instead we're seeing a ressurgence of nationalist and rightist thought.

Do you have $80,000 just laying around?

Maybe if college in the US didn't cost so damn much this wouldn't be true

I guess I shouldn't even be surprised liberals think this will "trigger drumpfcucks". We've been seeing the same cartoon made by different artists for over a year now. Thinking this will piss off Trump supporters is like thinking a fly will piss off an elephant. They just brush it off like people calling Trump a racist

Maybe he should pack a little fucking lighter for university?

How about that?

This one should have the mother in a wheelchair and the grandmother pushing the kid with the background gradient reversed.

>Trump chooses to try to appeal to everyone, mexicans, blacks, whatever the fuck
>Eats tacos, goes to black churches and talks to the priests
>Liberals just choose to make fun of him for trying

whew

Yea you can just save up till you're 45 so you can pay for it up front

She's a woman. Here in Africa, women sew.

>They just brush it off like people calling Trump a racist

Not only that but we won. They can scream, cry, bitch, and make whatever ignorant as hell political comics they want to. They lost.

>Ketchup
Doesn't he mean "catch up"?

where is this from the gif?

I assumed the guy walking past is saying that because he thinks the blood is just ketchup.

youtube.com/watch?v=KJuexdl_c5s

A joke on tomatoes
>the tomatoes cross the road and one gets run over
>the other says ketchup

>actually try in high school instead of smoking weed and going to parties
>get a full scholarship to college
>graduate with no debt, have thousands in investments and savings from odd jobs
>meanwhile classmates owe HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars and don't even have a useful degree
>"WOW COLLEGE IS SO RIGGED MY GENERATION IS SCREWED FUCK BOOMERS"

the smart will triumph, the normies will blame the system and give up

Wouldn't that be followed by a ?

"Come on, ketchup?"

This.

This was what I immediately though, it's illegal to alter the flag. But it also goes well with her character, to break the law.

thanks

What's funny is SS and Medicare are taken out of every pay check and you get them when you retire or whatever the age is. It just shows this artists intelectual immaturity

No problem, it's a great show to watch.

they're not wrong, you're an outlier

I guess, but the only punctuation in the sentence is the comma. Maybe the guy who drew it thought he was being deep by being vague.

I could sit and think about whether the road is an abstraction of a specific concept or if it's just supposed to represent a vaguely dangerous region in which someone could ostensibly be maimed or killed.

Thing is I don't give a shit. These comics look like one of the fags from Penny Arcade got into political comics. This fucking videogame screenshot I took yesterday has more going on for it as abstract art than these comics do.

>tfw still haven't extracted from survival

Worthless millennial who don't want to give up their childhood.

It's because our childhood was pre9/11 and life was so much better back then. The thing is cucks don't realize the main reason it was better was because there was so many less minorities and political correctness back then and kids played outside not afraid of pedophiles

>
>she is 12 no lewd!
This actually makes them both look cool

>(Full English Version)
Fucking kill yourself leaf
youtube.com/watch?v=jYZfeY8Vg0E

I love this picture so much.

Is she sowing with the clothes of the children she sacrificed to Moloch?

>Appropriated!
Think we can meme any other parts of these shitty comics, Sup Forums?

>checked

She must be trying to fix all the flags burned in her name.

English is better.

youtube.com/watch?v=VVYZ2J2sshw

>Old woman too weak to fight back and gets dragged by the progressive strong woman
>The baby is too young to understand it and embraces with open arms

Really makes me think.

>actually believing this

God damn that cartoon must really rustle the 3rd waves jimmies.

Comparing Hillary to the only woman people cite when asked what woman played a role in the founding of America

If you've got aggro problems make a turret. Sprint less in general, enemies often won't detect you if you're not sprinting due to low visibility or their patrol pattern. Avoid conflict unless you're fairly certain you can win quickly. Craft a very high damage marksman rifle, you can generally end fights with NPCs before they begin. Use the Cover-to-Cover system more, it's a fast way to get around and it keeps you low to the ground so you're harder to spot by NPCs and other players.

You think Hillary even knows how to sew, or even how to use a sewing machine?

thanks for the tips m8
admittedly I only played the mode twice, not a fan of the queue system
first time got rekt by the cold, the second by a shotgun rusher in the darkzone

>be a retard with a 2.5 gpa in high school and shit SAT/ACT scores
>rather than go to a trade school or go to a community college to build up your GPA and transfer to a four year college with scholarships, decide you want the "college experience" and take out student loans to go to college
>choose a philosophy/sociology/psychology/literature/history major because your liberal arts (((professors))) indoctrinated you to believe these are the most important subjects to study
>get your degree and find out there are zero jobs for useless liberal arts degrees unless you take out more loans and get your doctorates to become qualified to maybe be a professional indoctrinator, but all the other (((prospects))) get preference in these fields for undisclosed (((reasons)))
>Blame old people and corporations for your shit life choices, rather than realizing you were cheated by the merchants, but you are still their biggest proponent like the dumb shit you are

>2016
>Not using credit-less op/eds

What the fuck is this shit? How did AMVs regress over 15 years?

It makes me think of why I ever had pity for any of these insane faggots.

That sickening image made me glad that AIDS and trans suicide exist.

The best thing is the left are actual selfish monsters but they will never be firm on the issue of removing SS/Medicaid because muh poor. They just want to remove Whites from getting it because they hate their parents for letting them make their own bad choices because of their hippy beliefs of self determination for children. They'll cry all day long about the boomers but they will never do anything if requires being principled.

Same fag samefagging
>

I don't know, I just started watching anime this year

Something like this?

Sorry for the shitty shop, need to install wacom drivers to do a clean up.

Maybe they'll go the way of Ben "the One Man Klan" Garrison, if we're lucky.