Tfw no major happenings since Nice attack

>tfw no major happenings since Nice attack
What do? How are you going doing with lack of happenings?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_December_2016
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek focused his powers on the US election, tune in for more happenings next year!

The attacks helped Trump's narrative, so Soros and pals stopped them

This, KeK is consolidating his meme energy over Christmas.

Trump winning the election wasn't good enough for you ?

Do not question the will of Kek

Be patient, many more happenings to come

There will be terrorist attacks in the coming weeks. They always rest in October/November for whatever dirt-person pilgrimage they're supposed to be on this time of year. They come back around Christmas time to wage Holy War.

/thread

There will be a terrorist attack in America some time this month due to Trump winning the election.

Around christmas to show how evil it is :^)

digits if happening next week

oooooooooh kek is really testing me

carry on flying lubitz

Define happening

I know you and Liberals don't consider attacks outside US and Europe as happenings or part of the Religion of Peace, but there were five major bombings from the 9th to the 11th with about 200 killed and 500 wounded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_December_2016

Plus there was that Ohio University attack. Faggots are condemning the cop for killing the attacker, even while admitting he was a criminal.

The Muslims will attack soon.
KEK wills it, it's also in their stupid fucking religion.

disaster on christmas day

You must allow a 'cooldown' period after a terrorist attack to maximize effect.

Everyday attack will just result to desensitization or a large scale retaliation.

Just wait awhile

They're waiting for trump to get into office so they can do the happening of happenings and blame him for it to BTFO the right for the next few presidencies.

You watch, we're going to have another 9/11, i guarantee you, and the media will portray the entire situation as mismanagement by the president, or worse, that we have incited this violence to happen or orchestrated it against the left, they will become martyrs if they can.

Calm yourself, 2016 has been the year of Sup Forums and has been a happenings overload, do not be ungrateful.

>Happening get blood pressure high
>very exciting
>very fun
>want more happenings so I can get that Happening-feeling
>every happening is not as good as my first
>always chasing that happening high
>getting angry or upset when no happenings are happening in a while

WOOPS. Mustve triggered to dopamine dependencies in your brain and now youre addicted

Terrorists are going to attack some big normie shindig sometime soon, you heard it here first

Keep an eye on the NYC new year's event, it's the biggest thing they could pull something at to make a statement.

Threadly reminder that this is the Will of Kek!

AWAKE! AWAKE! AWAKE!

Happy New Year

Trump is elected, russia doesn t need fsb false flagged terror attack anymore

I don't even care about the terrorist happenings. The best happenings were the nigger riots in Ferguson and Baltimore. Ferguson was the first thing that really got me to Sup Forums.

I don't think many go out on Christmas Day, unless they don't celebrate it.

The happenings will involve the fall of the elites

Attacks on big events are rarely carried out. Boston Marathon was the last big one I can think of.

I think it would be better to try something months after Trump is President, give him time to settle in.

Plus, would that really help anyone other than Trump if it was another Islamic terrorist attack, especially before he could carry out any of his plans.

only positive happening from now on, 2017 will be /ouryear/

What i'm saying is possibly an attack against leftists/minorities to appear that it was performed by the right, a false flag.

I didn't consider that but you're right.

disaster on NYE then

Making an happening is much easier than you think. all you need is one muslim who knows how to operate a truck.

Next happening will come tonight at 8 est