BOOM. Sup Forums DESTROYED

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/10/19/news/economy/debt-obama-trump/
in2013dollars.com/1980-dollars-in-2016?amount=1
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now show our national debt and workforce participation in the same time span

>forgets to mention all the derka derka Mohamma jihad's he supplied with weapons

What a fantastic president.

Oh boy. The next stock market crash is going to be glorious.

>derka derka Mohamma jihad
You do know that Arab cultures don't actually use that dialect don't you? And you refer to "Mohammad" (peace be upon him), the holiest of prophets, not "Mohamma".

Source?

And the Mexican drug cartels. Never forget how badly Obama fucked up Operation Fast and Furious.

can't even provide arguments lol how typical

Why don't right wing retards understand that the CLFPR fell because of retiring boomers?

Do you retarded losers even know what a labor force is? What an unemployment rate is?

Either his ass or Occupy Democrats

now compare to 2007

Damn...really makes me think of citations

Stock market is actually up to 19,800

THANKS OBAMA!

Where is national debt on this chart?

Obama took office in 2009 you fucking retard.

>The national debt in now $20 trillion
>Obama spend more than every other President combined
>Unemployment doesn't take those who no longer look for jobs into account

Why is OP always such a massive faggot?

>no sources

Nice try

>workforce participation
Its not the president's job to manage the emotional problems of cucks, manlets, neets, and other alt right dweebs who dont want to work

This is a fake quote.

ctr thread

THIS IS NOW AN OBAMA LEAF THREAD

>Liberals thank Obama
>Actual market leaders thank Trump personally

Natural economic grow has nothing to due with the presidency. In fact the pres has almost no power in the economy at all. Has to due to the us being mostly capitalistic and the centralized government being limited in power. Not even bush or regain had a big effect nor will trump. Anyways when Obama took office in 2009 the US was already starting to come out of the recession and what happens after a recession? Growth, It was bound to happen

As Brexit demonstrated, it's not always about money.

Something like 60% of Americans said they felt better of financially now than they did 5 years ago. Yet Trump still won.

>>Obama spend more than every other President combined

No he didn't. Reagan did.

Fake news, sage

Congress writes the budget you cuckservative

this quote doesn't even surprise me. how could you possibly allow this person to run??? why are americans so stupid? do you need us to come back and take control?

I agree, right wing retards, amirite?

> unemployment should take into account people who don't actually want to work

Why, is it the government's fault you're living on tendies that mommy cooks for you?

>Dems giving Obama credit for the recent Trump-inspired economic boost

lol Trump is going to destroy the US economy. Just wait till he passes his disastrous GOP policies.

>referring to some brain damaged pedophile dune coon who wrote a devil worshipping book about 1400 years ago with respect

LOL

pol btfo

Job openings at all time highs yet right wing retards still can't get a job. SAD!

we had to let him run so he wouldnt molest our children in his pizza gate parties

>since 2009

Holy shit you right wing retards are fucking brain dead

make one with numbers not percentages you fucking gook

When you swim through an ocean of shit, wading through a river of shit will seem good.

But you're still navigating through shit. It would have been more impressive if Obama hadn't managed to "turn things" around in 2009, it's really easy to seem good when you're a river of shit next to a shit ocean.

Wait, this can't be real. I know Obama had record with creating jobs but Clinton and Carter too wtf?

>drumftard
>believes in pizzagate
no surprise here.

>republikids so young they literally dont know who baby bush is or why they should be ashamed of the economic situation we face

Obamaleaf got BTFO last night on obama supposedly increasing oil production and on having the most deportations, now he has the gall to continue posting

Oh really? thanks, leaf, didn't know that.

Your graph does not support your argument at all. A 100% increase on 1 trillion puts you at 2 trillion. A 25% increase on 12 trillion puts you at 15 trillion.

>A fucking leaf

your country cant even manage a few mozzies flying in or pulling a cuba without mass hysteria and acts of terror

the us borders a country run by the mafia who openly murders civillians and we dont have those problems

checkmate, limey

>Just wait till he passes his disastrous GOP policies.
>trump is GOP
PAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA

Because you still aren't employed. Are you really this fucking stupid? That's what the term unemployment LITERALLY means you plebeian.

It took 8 years to go from approx 8,000 to 18000. It took Trump one MONTH to go to 19788. Keeping at the same rate, DOW would be at 171648 at the end of the 8 years. This means nothing.

Clinton was the all time greatest job creator. 23 million jobs in 8 years.

IF THAT WERE TRUE THE SOLID BLUE STATE OF WISCONSIN WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR OBAMAS TEAM

Can't address the counter arguments, what a surprise

>all that republican debt
>(((Trump))) is appointing all these establishment shitheads to his administration

we doomed now famalama

>Using percentages to skew information and not the actual numbers

A
FUCKING
LEAF

right wing retards still haven't figured out that $1 in 1980 does not equal $1 in 2016

>this much denial

If Democrats are so great and ending unemployment, making jobs, growing the economy and making everyone rich.
Why are cities run my democrats for years such ruined shitholes full of welfare leeches?

>900+ state legislature seats
>69 House seats
>13 Senate seats
>12 governorships

Thanks Obama

they are Post Truth most of these kids have grown up never caring about facts

The stat should show the real number. This is a number that is tossed around with great weight, but overall its meaningless, since there are a handful of caveats created in an effort to keep faith in the system

???

money.cnn.com/2016/10/19/news/economy/debt-obama-trump/

>inherit economy after a crash
>literally the only way is up
>this is somehow impressive and doesn't take into account national debt

is this a result of CTR's new meme division?

or are you one of the interns sent her to gather intel?

Yes, they're as much to blame as Obama is. Your point?

right wing retards admitting Obama is the greatest president of all time because he got more votes than anyone, even George Washington!

>inb4 right wing retards can't follow their own logic

Based.

>From 2007 to 2016 the amount of American presidents who fucked a black woman increased by 100%
D*ng

You're unemployed when you actually want to be employed and you can't find a job.

If you sit at home and you're just a lazy dumb neet you're only a parasyte. That's why it doesn't count for unemployment rate.

Besides, the discouraged and underemployed worker rate has dropped too during Obama (the orange line)

>
America has to do something about the education system. These retards are the biggest threat to the republic since the Civil War. Putin played them like a fiddle

>growing tech industry creates jobs

who the fuck knew

go back to Sup Forums

Exactly. All measures from U3 to U6 plummeted under Obama.

These retards are too fucking stupid to understand any of this shit so they claim it's a conspiracy.

all empires fade this one just had some extra help from edgy preteens mostly italian slavic etc claiming to be white nationalists when they are objectively nonwhite

Any thread you come into becomes an Obama leaf thread because you're too autistic to do anything other than spam your bullshit, call people "right wing retards" whilst pretending your educating people, and ignore everything that contradicts you

Why is Sup Forums destroyed? He's a pretty good president; who gives a fuck?

George Bush had much faster internet and computers. Still crashed the economy.

>Talking about the popular vote when it doesn't mean anything because America is a Democratic Republic and uses the Electoral College

WHEW LAD

>Trump President elect
>Sup Forums destroyed

The shit these lefty retards spout just to kerb their election butthurt is fucking hilarious! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha :^))))

>Shifting the goalposts

I shouldn't come down to your level because I already won the argument, but here's the value of a dollar then and now.
in2013dollars.com/1980-dollars-in-2016?amount=1

So by my numbers it was a 2.9 trillion increase vs a 3 trillion increase. Still works. Faggot.

that's the point when they start talking about "labor participation rate" because all those high school kids and retired people not working is a problem for society or smthing kek

>" whilst pretending your educating people
>your

top kek

>and ignore everything that contradicts you

Nothing contradicts me. I don't ignore anything. You retards always claim this yet you never have 1 example.

I have thousands of posts in thousands of threads btfo you right wing retards.

Let's test the effectiveness of my education. What does U4 measure? CMON RETARD TELL ME!

So you're saying the debt didn't go from 9 to 20 trillion

Precisely. If you're unemployed then you are unemployed. Why would it be anything else? You aren't producing anything because you're unemployed. It is quite easy to understand.

''Legislature started by the clinton admin that caused the housing crisis aswell as the recession''

''No one here is argueing for establishment neocons like bush he kept the sam policies hes an even bigger idiot then obama''

You're an identity driven autist scrawny white guy that has dellusions of grandeur. You never win anything so you come here ignore the truth say people are saying things when they arent and keep projecting also you're a leaf you retard you arent anerican.

The point is that you use percentage increase by president to measure national debt increase.

Why the fuck would you use raw dollars?

Are we talking about Obama or Reagan?

Not under Obama. What was the national debt the day Obama took office? Why don't you filthy right wing retards know this?

>say goodbye to your country
>president SWAMP THING is comin to town

fuck off neo degenerate alt right scumbag

LOL typical right wing retard dindu nuffins

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False

No matter how good of a situation you leave Republicans, you right wing retards will absolutely fuck everything up and blame others for your disaster.

The housing bubble bring used as the bedrock for the financial sector crashed the economy my dude

Presidents do not dictate the economy

Oh look it's this cuck again , i always see you in obama related threads , do you wait all day for an obama thread to show up so you can spam your info graphs? Why the fuck do you even shill so hard for a president that isn't even yours?
>inb4 right wing retard XD
Just curious

Because when you pay someone you pay them in raw dollars. I'd rather have a 500% increase from $1 to $5 instead of a 10% increase from $10 trillion to $11 trillion

> tfw we'll never have a based third way centrist democrat POTUS like Bill Clinton ever again

it's only economic illiterate trumptards or berntards from now on baka

No replies buy the fucking leaf, Nice to know I'm right

You mean the collapse caused by the Clinton administration forcing banks to make loans they KNEW were going to fail?

The collapse Obama helped cause by suing Citibank for not giving loans to unqualified dindus ?

fuck off CTR faggot

but he's guna make Russia Strong Again!

Putin just wants what's best for America!

- things right wing retards believe

What's your opinion on Obamacare?

lolGeorge Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False [

>He's a pretty good president;
You went full retard