What is exactly wrong with multiculturalism?

As a person who live in homogenous society, It sounds nice.

What's it like to be able to let 4 year olds walk to school on their own?

It's fun for a bit but starts to degrade your culture after a while it's a bir like coke a little is nice and a lot is life destroying

> so says proxy shmeckelstein

>2016
>having kid

are you serious?

Nothing is wrong with it, until one culture starts imposing itself on others, or isolate themselves from the other cultures

It's all fun and games until you loose your national identity and have nothing unique about your culture. And then people start calling you racist for not bending over and taking the multiculturalism cock in the asshole.

You're lucky you get to keep your nation's identity Japan. Take one look at Canada and you'll see what I'm talking about. Germany and Sweden will soon follow.

This is why your country's population is shrinking. Having genetic offspring of your own is based as fuck, and you get to carry your liniage on for another generation.

Not having kids is fucking retarded, especially if you have the financial means to support one.

we have a neighborhood bar thats usually busy whites, blacks all hang out there. a group of chinese people that bought a nearby factory come in most days and eat. they never talk or socialize with the rest of us

What grade do u teach

nah, It's not cool at all

Enjoy taking poo

It destroys countries. Look at history.

RIP Nippon.

Your flag looks like toilet paper

>As a person who live in homogenous society, It sounds nice.

"The grass is always greener...."

You're not missing out on anything.

Your culture becomes "the enemy's culture". I can't believe how cucked America is because of multiculturalism

>It sounds nice.
Key word: sounds. It isn't nice.

Nothing i could name specific.
Islam is cancer, but foreign people are generally nice. Its kind of strange when you see people of diffrent coulour at first, but you get used to it.
New streetfoods for little money and new people in general.
A downside is hearing how people talk loudlyand in foreign languages in trains and not understanding a word.
i want kids. Just for the purpose of fulfilling my genetic duty to reproduce.
The possibility to care for grandhildren in the future is a big plus, too

Then go somewhere multikulti. It sucks and you can never undo it. If you want it, just leave and go visit it.

Only white people should have kids. Nobody else.

Well, if you want to destroy the japanese culture and heritage, multiculturalism is the answer.

> Nigger and chink food
> Somehow justifies cultural and genetic suicide
Stop it Hans.

Fucking Jap you've been here for months go join ISIS already.

This

Just read on roman and ottoman empire

Good thing it's not my flag

Yeah that would be shitty

>What is exactly wrong with multiculturalism?
IT
DOESN'T
WORK!!!!!!!

I always walked to school on my own from 6+.