m.youtube.com/watch?v=IXTJlH7g0tw
youtube.com/watch?v=sPbjPOgRtyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know what to do

See you at the streets.

Remember, give red dot, avoid red dot.

*Commits Sudoku*

LMAO

Abdul, please share my home with me and rape my wife.

Kek approves.

So glad she won imagine being blueballed out of ww3 for another 4-8 years. Fuck that end it now. Drumpf would probably change nothing anyway like hiring goldman sachs kikes.

No we don't.

How many liberals have you killed so far /pol? I have 31 piled up outside my house, currently cleaning pic related.

So glad trump beat this cunt

Remember to wear the 4 of clubs hidden, THEY know it is our symbol and will hunt down anybody who wears it. We have to figure out something clever to outsmart THEM. Brb hearing shots and screams outside...

My Queen, i didn't get the coordinates for the Islamic Reeducation camp yet, can you please re-send?
email is [email protected]

Trump fags on suicide watch

Get ready to say Madam President

We're coming after you now slav nigger for some freedom

pic related

Diversity is our greatest strength

You aren't seriously going to look like a sore loser by carrying on calling the president elect Donald Trump, Drumpf now are you?

DRUMPF omg lmao XDDDD

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I KNEW THAT DRUMPF LOSER WAS DONE FOR

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

>trumptards actually thought he could win with pic related dissaproval ratings

lmfao

>white bitch
>not orange
one job paco

> 75% of women do not approve Trump
But 53% of white women voted Trump, the fuck?

i like how there's no explicitly stated white voters

F-fuck, fuck, fuck, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKK!!!

What a fucking clown. So proud to Stand With Her and she put this orange little clown in his place.

we have a lot of nonwhite women

YOU COULD'VE STOPPED IT

I can't believe anyone thought this racist outage clown had a chance to be president

>It's a pretend/shitpost thread user

this

fucking rednecks

Trump's concession speech was so pathetic, I hope he stays out of the country for good. If he comes back me and my sqiad will be waiting at the airport for him.

>2. People who sadistically welcome this threat
That's me! Bring it on!

Why do niggers hate him more than spics?

Looks like I'm with her now...

The world.

Drumpfkin so delusional he thinks Drumpf won. She took it in a landslide remember? 368 delegates, stay mad Drumpftard

>kek
you mean moloch right
kek is dead

This is my favorite tweet. Of all the tweets, it is my favorite.

When are we going to build a wall around the racist trailer trash trump voting areas, latinobros?

Thats fucking crazy. People got that relaxed that Trump won. Pretty godddamn Remarkable

Nice proxy faggot

Yass queen

STOP

I know winning the election is a life long dream of hers but did she really had to make a public child sacrifice ceremony to celebrate?

>tell you what, unless you change your OBVIOUS tag...you'll find posting here quite difficult. Cya in 5 minutes dipshit

Trannies start becoming common in the government

>Playing pretend as an adult
Come on now, Igor.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IXTJlH7g0tw
I don't know if I'd be happy or sad

When do I get my blow job from Madonna?

Honest question brah, when did it become bannable to post pic related?

Its Hillary Clinton. Literally what is the problem?

Do you just like that power? To mod? I've been a mod for several chans and am one for a pretty popular one even now but I've never had a personal vendetta against anyone except this one guy who personally kept trying to dox Cone. Other than that I never actually communicated with him like an autist. Mods are supposed to work in the shadows. You put the site in danger when you try to attentionwhore. Be more professional, honestly. With that said good luck to you. I'll end this little 'fight' you want right here. OP isnt even me so 'proxy' my ass. Sad!

it's like I can't have fun anymore

LOOK GUYS IT WAS ALL STAGED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> Fuck, it's always happening on pol

Wait, what does this female president mean?

She said no-fly zone over Syria and then bomb Syria and kill Assad.

Russia said nyet

And now she says we have to nuke Russia within a few minutes. Oh shiiiii
NO CARRIER

For how long do you guys think we are going to be staying in the vaults now?

I told you guys to vote Ted Cruz, but no you had to vote for Trump.

>tfw bombed again

this thread will be purged soon to comply with new hate speech laws.

Hillary wins alternate reality not upcoming the reality of 2017

Did you guys love that huge arena she rented for election night. I still get Goosebumps when the hologram of the glass ceiling smashes and the roar of the crowd as she walked out. So glad drumpf didn't win.

Can someone explain why his statement here is bad?

finally i have a queen to satisfy my femdom fantasies

youtube.com/watch?v=sPbjPOgRtyA

we don't have to pretend

we all know about your hacking, Russia and now we can fix it

Trips decide what I buy from the Clinton foundation.

drumpftards actually believed the "le silent majority" meme. History always arcs towards justice. Say it with me
MADAM
PRESIDENT

First transgender secretary of state! Woohoooo!

Just check Africa for the "justice". The world will be majority black, and oddly enough, even with help from all over the world, every black nation is a huge murder rape orgy.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU STUPID FUCKS FELL FOR THE "silent majority" MEME.
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO LIVE IN AN ECHO CHAMBER OF THE PAST? DUMBAL DUMP BTFO. MAKE AMERICA CLINTON AGAIN

Lol, Hilldawg won! Drumplets BTFO! Sup Forums BTFO!

it's not but MUH SEXISM

your mother is dead

They just asked a bunch of spics. You can't really trust these people to be honest with their sampling after how wrong every single poll was can you?

You could replace trump with hillary and R with D and it would probably apply better.

fuck off with this bullshit. You're trying to use meme magic to force Hillary into the whitehouse.

Fuck all of you participating. You'll ruin the timeline

You need to get into the modern feminist mindset:

Women deserve equal pay. Period.
Attaching misogynistic crap conditions like "if they do as good a job" to equal pay is just that: Misogynistic filth!
Wow, he really must be afraid of women! He probably has a micropenis. Trump? More like Drumpf, haha!
Look at his stupid hair!

>meme magic
this thread was blessed with only one valuable get which states the reality of europe
kek won't allow hillary to win

SKYKING!
SKYKING!
SKYKING!
SKYKING!

SKYKING X4

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.
>I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

WHITE FLASHES REPORTED IN ATLANTA PRIOR TO ALL COMMUNICATION LOST

>RED ZONES MUST LEAVE IMMEDIATELY

RED ZONES MUST LEAVE IMMEDIATELY

Godspeed fellow Sup Forumsacks its been a pleasure knowing every one of you. We Stalkers now.

[This message has been censored by the Clinton Social Media Agency]

[User is suspended from free speech for 72 hours]