Trump does 20 Minutes phone-call with Spain PM

TRUMP-SAMA LOVES SPAIN!

>euroweeklynews.com/3.0.15/news/on-euro-weekly-news/world-news/142441-you-say-patata-rajoy-and-trump-wag-chins

SPANISH president Mariano Rajoy had a telephone conversation with US President-elect Donald Trump on Monday, December 12.

The pair apparently discussed “international politics,” with Rajoy reiterating his congratulations to the incoming president on his resounding election win.

According to the official statement from Rajoy’s office, Trump spoke of his “great affection for the Spanish people” and recalled his stay in Barcelona, calling it “a magnificent city.”

During the twenty minute chat, the two men discussed strengthening bilateral relations and preserving the “relevance of the transatlantic relationship,” while discussing a range of other issues including security and defence policies, Brexit, the global economy, and the global fight against terrorism.

Rajoy is also said to have asserted that it is necessary to “boost a sustained and intensive” economic growth in Spain and Europe in order to reduce social inequality and create employment.

SENPAI NOTICED US!

Bonus: SPAIN BETTER THAN EVER SINCE FRANCO
>expatica.com/es/news/OP-Economy-minister-claims-Brexit-and-Trump-votes-are-good-news-for-Spain_858274.html

Other urls found in this thread:

forevercheese.com/products/queso-ani/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spexit when? Free yourselves from the EU familia. Your children are subhumans, but Spain is the best non white country.

Redpill me on Catalonia pls. I hear Alex Jones mention them separating about once a week.

They're in charge of some economic power so they want to leave, but Spain will never let them.

Basque separatists are a whole other matter.

Catacucks wants independence because Right-wing separatists think they can make more money being an independent country (They want to be like Croatia!) but if they do, they'll end being out of the EU, ending like Kosovo because they aren't UK's economic status (Catalonian Credit rating is fucking shit tier right now, like Greece tier or worse)

Lefty separatists wants independence to be Berlin 2.0 and infest Barcelona with even more muslims, refugees, homosexuals and all the degenerate things they can do.

tl;dr It's not gonna happen, Central Goverment will gave them money and they'll shut up another 2 or 3 years until they need more as they have been doing 30 years.

Send Cheezse

forevercheese.com/products/queso-ani/

>Trump spoke of his “great affection for the Spanish people” and recalled his stay in Barcelona, calling it “a magnificent city.”

how does that in any way mean anything anymore when he is saying the exact same type of shit to every world leader he speaks to.

Its akin to like trump being a whore or all you fags who fall for this are just that god damn easy.

LOL, a saber como habrá hablado el payaso este inglés. Dudo que a Trump le quede nada de respeto por el gobierno español al menos.

could you please stop embarrassing spain with your retarded posts? this is not forocoches

Trump favors European countries.

When will Spain be made great again?

>implying I'm not right

He told Rajon that he has to take the mexicans back and pay for the wall because he started the problem to begin with.

Soon, brother.

P.S: If only...

They have to go back (to Spain)!

>to every world leader he speaks to.

You're so close. See, the folks that aren't getting a call from trump are the ones freaking out. They see everyone else getting equal praise and are wondering "shit i hope we're next"

>5pa1n literally calling for help

Good shit.

Don't you mean Spicsit?

I imagine Trump keked internally. I like to think they both made fun of Mexico.

I hope he makes the best deals. We'll give Spain 10 million illegals and in return Spain will give us Mallorca which is rightful American clay

YES

Is he negotiating resettlement for the Mexicans? I mean think about it, they'd probably love Spain and the Spanish would love them!

I was in Barcelona in July this year, funnily enough on the town hall building in placa sant jaume there was a great big 'sanctuary city' banner. And there were German hippy types literally EVERYWHERE and also brown prostitutes who sold their wares so brazenly and forcefully it was actually scary. Another curious pheonomeon of Barcelona is there are scores of middle east/north africans who literally just wander the streets selling beer by the can

So, an awful lot like Berlin these days... but with a beach

OMG HE CALLED SPAIN. This guy has no idea what he's doing. He's going to get us into a war with Blac Chyna. You Drumpfkins really did it now.

madrit ans roba
separatist meme to keep the goy busy, catalan nationalism is nothing else than anti-spanish, their goal is to be a cuck nation like sweden. Makes me ashamed of being catalan.

>TRUMP-SAMA LOVES SPAIN!

I doubt it, Trump probably cringed if he actually talked to Rajoy, a mentally handicapped homosexual that can barely speak Spanish. It's almost as stupid as Hollande, almost as charismatic as a vegetable. Most mammals would be more capable of doing his job.

Rajoy no sabe hablar español va a saber ingles, menudo fake

ib4 we tercios now

Basque separatism has dropped by lower than 30% in recent years, look it up

address?

No thanks, we'd rather take Florida or Cuba