Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Argentina
youtube.com/watch?v=YsfFJarMeJk
lmgtfy.com/?q=Whitest man in Argentina
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

those states are bullshit

>Roman Catholic
>White

no they are not, im sorry if my country failing blows your ethnic nationalism fantasies, but this is the truth, learn to live with it, Argentina is whiter and holier than you could ever be

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Argentina

>Argentinians
>religious
When?! Every Argentinian except one I've met has been an edgelord fedora.

>White
>White
White people aren't white fag.

There's no such thing as white people. It's a myth created to scare brown people.

we are 42 million, 4% is under other, so there's something like 1 680 000 atheists + muslims

have you met more than 1 680 000 Argentines?

this is new to me, what do i need to be white

>white
>can't occupy a defenceless island

You count arabs and Persians as white. You have 4.5 million arabs alone.

My country is 98% white but only 80% ethnic Irish now, down from 98% ethnic Irish in the 90s the other 2% being Anglo and Scottish.

>Argentina
>White
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

You can participate in this thread then, how are your religious stats?

Why dont the Mexicans go to argentina?

It would be better for them.

>have you met more than 1 680 000 Argentines?
m- maybe one day

Nice get nigger

they wouldn't be able to handle the football banter

Pfff 99% white country ,lad.

Hi fellow white countryman!
We live in such a nice white paradise

This cannot be right, your economy would be half decent if it were true, not shit tier.

Yeah, that's the true redpill.

New thread,lads.

argycucks white

lmao faggets

Argentines classify anyone was white as long as they have 51%+ "european" genes.

So a 49% mestizo, 51% european person is """""white""""

>This is how statistics work in Argentina

Survey. Are you white?

A.Yes
B. No

turns out if you don't have a decent size of niggers to exploit, whites just exploit each other

See, argentina's whiteness come from italian/spaniard ascendancy

Just think, if you were colonized by us instead of Spain, you would be doing great things by now.

Kek

yes of course my white friend

>Spanish/Italian
>Moorish

Basically Arabs.

>no one will ever cheer for brazil after the great buttrape of 2014

sorry, don't want to praise Allah, you do your thing though

It's like you do not know who I am

South America only has the good Christian Arabs who are pretty based and successful and have assimilated to the local culture. Christian Arabs are intelligent, and pretty much run many areas of the economy in Brazil for example. In fact the richest man in the world, Carlos Slim, is a Christian Leb. 1400 years of Islamic rule meant that only smartest Christian Arabs maintained their culture, and because they had to pay Jizya tax, and be even more cunning than Muslims to survive, Christian Arabs today are far more intelligent than their Muslim counterpart.

Nah, we know we are better than you guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=YsfFJarMeJk

?
i never said anything like that, why is it that i can't post without brit-flags feeling inferior?

I can't wait until they build a mosque on the Falklands. Only then will I finally be able to emigrate there.

Hey I've got an Argentine pistol

>wogs
>white

>papists
>white

REEEEE

B L A N C O
L
A
N
C
O

ARGENTINA ES BLANCO NOT NEGRO BRITISH!!!!

All our ancestors were Catholic dumb fuck.

Protestantism leads to gay marriages, Woman priests and Bishops, and refugees.

You either are Catholic or Orthodox. Fuck Protestants. They're worse than Muslims. They're responsible for all the degerancy in Europe and America.

We don't praise allah my "White" friend, we simply kick your ass at everything except football

>holier
What did he mean by this?

Don't say this

Most "arab" Christians are not even Arab.

They're usually Assyrian or Phoenicians who survived the Arab conquests.

How did you achieve this?

dont taqiyaa me

50 years ago the Irish sent their priests to America because we didn't have enough and they had too many.

Today our priests have to go to Ireland because they don't have enough.

Ayy mayne?

>argentina
>white

those are Australian abbos
i would really appreciate if you stopped creating fake memes about my country

Nope I don't need to because we are so much more than an Argentine will ever be.

Northern Ireland is 98.3% White non-Hispanic.

The only actual white people in your picture are the 2% Jews.

Fun fact: Close to none of those whites in Argentina would be counted as white on the US census.
>inb4 some fag posts the mugshots again
Those shitskins wouldn't be counted as white on the census. Crime statistics include spics in the white percentage to inflate the white crime rate.

Arab Christian in Israel, have a better pass rate than Jews when it comes the final year of school, and they're significantly more successful and wealthier than Muslim Arabs who live in the same area.

www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/163468

Ahh yes, the typical british no-sun caked up tranny selfies in the bathroom

Going to the beach i think, then at night im probably gonna go skiing, maybe tomorrow ill go to the desert for a while, and then to a valley, see u

>roman catholic

Where are you meeting them? The Internet? Because atheists always appear more numerous online than they are in reality.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Whitest man in Argentina

Sure tell that to Uganda.

>Fun fact: Close to none of those whites in Argentina would be counted as white on the US census.

>Crime statistics include spics in the white percentage to inflate the white crime rate.

Doesn't even make sense lad, you first say we would not be counted as white cause we are spics and then you say spics are counted as white to inflate the white crime rate.

Make up your mind.

I respectfully request the same, mate. Not sure why you're posting Portuguese chicks though.

Coffee-brown Mexicans are counted as white in US crime statistics. If your country isn't counted as white then you really must have rolled snake eyes in the character generation phase.

Is that a tranny?

>portuguese
>that non-existent ass and shitty boobs are supposed to be the ones i posted

So what you are doing is inventing some shit that would happen in your mind and using it to prove that the demographic studies of my country are wrong?

>This Argentinian education
>Britain has no sun

Why do you dislike multiple countries?

Nope Brit girl

>Ass full of holes
>Britain has a sun
HAHAHAHAH

i don't dislike any country

The sun never sets, mate.

>i don't dislike any country
Fair enough mate, I mean no hatred towards you.

Spaniards and Italians are basically just Berbers and Turks.

In America most people would think you were Puerto Rican or something.

Census =/= Crime statistics

How does it feel knowing even brazil is whiter than you?

at least we have less muslims than you
i like brazil

>5% of our population

vs

>100%

thats a pale tranny, and has a fat ass, almost non tits, and has holes in her tighs

look at this beauty, 97% european, 3% mestizo, right in her eyes, beautiful look, this is called a "chinita" is a genetic experiment of the spaniards to produce the perfect 10/10 qt3.14 with a bambi look

There actually is one at Mt. Pleasant.

Ugh, that cellulite you see in the flank and hips? I guarantee if the skin on her ass wasn't pulled taut, and she were to stand up straight, her ass would look like cottage cheese.

That drops her an entire point, maybe 2, depending on how bad the hail damage is. If she has a pretty face I'd still probably smash, but if we were gonna date long-term I'd make her work out. She's only going to get fatter if she doesn't apply herself.

problem is that what is considered white in argentina is not white in Europe

>triggerd argies
>call every woman posted a tranny

Are you talking about you and London? Yes, sad to see such a beautiful city in the hands of the infidels.

>only 97% white
Are you even trying?

There are no stats to find online about racial demographics of Poland. It's so close to 100% white that nobody bothers to count.

>trying to defend british girls
>posting ugly fake blonds
kys lads

>everything

I can only think of 1 war, out of 2

cottage cheese

Don't worry, you're the next in the Jewish's agenda.
P.S. Hello to all the Venetians in Argentina.

>argentina is white.

>brazilian "women"
embrace chinitas

This t bh

Lol no

Is that why Buenos Aires is full of Bolivans and Peruvians?