Will they block him from being president? They are making up some bullshit about russia right now...

Will they block him from being president? They are making up some bullshit about russia right now. No one is buying it but they might be able to make it stick.

The thing with the intel briefing from for the electors is worrying.

I am afraid they may actually want to risk a civil war.

It'll be war if they do.

The electors and their families will have to flee the country.

God, I hope so.

It'll cause a civil war and break US power forever.

>civil war

I'll be betting on the team with tanks, drones, and other military vehicles over the hicks with small arms. I would love to see Trump supporters pick a fight with the US military. We could use a good purge like that.

The illusion of the veil thinning is surreal.
The smoke screens are clearing.
The swamp is being stocked 10 fold
The establishment has grown only stronger
Same coin different side

It all makes sense that civil war is what they want to further their OrwellIan state.

MAGA

62 million votes, 300 million firearms in this country, a majority of which are on the right.

A decent amount of those people would be willing to stand up for what they want, considering they aren't weak willed faggots such as yourself

I'd take those odds. The military has been fucking around with sheep fuckers for how many decades?

They will turn rural america into South Africa, with gangs going into farms to off the men, rape the women, boil the children and steal dem redneck guns.

of course

I know at least 10 Canadians who would back them. So if I speak for all Canadians that adds up to over 360 million Canadians. There's just no way the government can win.

lol, thanks for that.

>he doesn't know the military supports trump

Lel

Hahaha, you stupid ass, the military is right-wing.

They'll coup Obama's ass. If he thinks anyone would be willing to go into a civil war for him, he is retarded (moreso than we initially thought).

>blocking the President Elect
Who? How? What the fuck are you on about dummy?

>generals are as simple as the troops

Nah. They're are actually smart people in charge of the military. If the troops want to commit treason, that's their choice.

Stop bitching. You were constantly bitching about recounts.

Obama won't do shit, he doesn't have the power to begin a civil war, even if he thought he could win one.

The Democrats got ANALLY OBLITERATED, since their entire agenda of demonizing the right failed (and not only did it fail, but they lost their base--the industrial working class), now they are doing the typical passive-aggressive loser bitch maneuver of hanging out in the corner making snippy comments, attempting to cause drama, even though their ruses are transparent as hell and nobody likes them.

Pretty sure one of the major talking points Trump mentioned at least 1000 times, was that Trump has the support of a large number of the military generals and medal of honor recipients.

Thanks, Patton Oswalt

P.S. Also, you are retarded for thinking that, hypothetically, Obama trying to claim dictator powers and overturning an election isn't treason.

Fuck. They gonna rig it

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.