Is anyone else glad that white people are being bred out? I am...

Is anyone else glad that white people are being bred out? I am. All you do is whine and create problems (like electing Trump) when everyone else just tries to get along. This race is completely autistic and has outlived its usefulness. It should be obvious to you even if you're white.

without white your so called "race" falls apart in under 6 months.

white people will never be "bred" out. they will just become a ruling class minority over the mud masses.

kek

Can't wait to be part of a global elite just by being white.

Replying to bait.

man i really want a blonde aryan gf but i also don't want to leave my mestiza gf since she would do anything for me
WHAT TO DO Sup Forums?

pic unrelated then? how can you that qt is not useful?
seriously though, niggers are a watse of space, air and spread deseases. brow people in general are more similar to monkeys than they are too human. such violent races, what a waste. they just chimpouy and kill each other and, why we let them in, they start killing whites too (an dnot just whites, just the other day , in Rome, a gang of african killed a chinese female student who came here to study roman architecture). again, this is so sad, what a waste

So how does this shit work Sup Forums? Is it only pure white people that count or does moxed count? Because if mixed doesn't count doesn't that mean that all races are going extinct? Aside from the ones that are xenophobic and have countires where they make up the entire racial composition (Africa, Asia).

Every single thread on Sup Forums is bait.

Fuck you OP. I need to get miself an aryan goddess that would worship my MASSIVE arabian cock. Then let them get bred out.

That was my point bruh. The moment you cum in her she has outlived her usefulness. White men don't even have that, unless you're gay lol. God I'm so happy for Eurabia, I'm thinking of adopting Islam (is it any good?).

Nderakore papá

>It should be obvious to you even if you're white.
OP accidentally revealed that he's a nigger.

Lebanese Armenian here.
I'm not even a Muslim, but I am pretty brown tho. Greeks are also brown no?

I'd only like to see this happen in my lifetime to see how quickly this planet would self destruct.

Have fun in stagnation because all the fun toys you animals like to use are created by the Gran Autismo King he white male.

te juro man las alemanas de aca me vuelven loco

A FUCKING TREE

1/10 for getting this many responses. Whites have built and maintained virtually all civilizations worth mentioning, made practically all scientific advancements, and are far and away the most A E S T H E T I C race.

It's actually the opposite, but white boy had to prove its uselessness again. You can't even think straight.

Te entiendo viejo, si podés agarrarle a una metele nomas de lleno

True, white men made us some things and left us with some cute women to fuck.

Thanks I guess, I'll tell your grandchildren all about it and how our prophet Mohammad inspired it all.

Don't worry, Burger. Didn't you pass that torch to the chinks? The Brown Chads of the future shall take over, and all White betas who can't satisfy their women shall cry themselves to sleep every night urging for anuddah shoal. Meanwhile, the scheming treacherous race of the Jew misers shall rub their hands in
avarice as they witness first-hand the downfall of the White man, their number one enemy. The White cuck race has had a good run, and we thank you for le hard work and le heritage, cuckie.

I am glad Anglos and Nords are being bred out.
Those warmongering troglodites ought to be wiped out. Their entitled women must stop patronizing and trying to lecture the world about what is right and what is wrong.

>when everyone else just tries to get along.

What's best is that Mediterannean nations will shine again with the snowapes gone.

PAY THE DAMN DEBTS SHITSKIN

>ifunny:)

CHECK PLEASE

Long live the Mediterranean Chads that snowniggers and Anglo cucks refuse to accept as whites because we can't into muh blue eyes and blonde girly hair

It's so great sitting in your comfy house in the Mediterannean and hearing the autistic screeching of Nordcucks over the Internet. Truly fantastic.
Pay Jizya or we destroy the Euro Germancuck