Are conservicucks the biggest hypocrites in America?

Are conservicucks the biggest hypocrites in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DPF7j1wnWIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this from CTR's new meme division?

or are you the new intern they sent here to gather intel?

Show me just one person complaining about that, faggot.

>all white people are the same person

Libtards everyone

>inb4 #notallwhites

>Let me virtue-signal by showing how much I hate the racial group I belong to, to show I'm not racist!

This is cultural appropriation Santa Klaus belong to Europeans.

Did they say all white?

Me, foreigner

Kids don't want to get their presents stolen from them tbqh

I just want to kill all non-europeans ( minus the japanese ) and any european that ever expressed anything remotely in defense of non-europeans.

I don't see what's hypocrite about that.

>live in north pole
>black skin

Santa Clause has belonged to American consumerist culture for a century, white Americans appropriated him and it's fins for non white Americans to participate in this consumerist holiday

>literal actual nazis dont even care about black santa
>shill for the high score anyway
wew

Fuck off weeaboo hitler

Black people cannot live in the North Pole?

plz no more
that pic is too cute
8 days nofap

Where are these black santa complaints coming from? I don't know a single person that would complain about that and I'm surrounded by guntoting bible thumpers.

Black people: ooga booga

I'm not a weeaboo, as i don't think i'll ever be japanese anything, aside from citizenship.
I'm not Hitler, i don't intend to lose.

Your moniker was 100% erroneous lad

>"white people are so hypocritical about historical white characters being portrayed by black people lol"
>Sees this, a light-skinned actual Egyptian portraying an Egyptian in a movie
>Chimps internally

Sorry, here, one with more clothes on.

Nobody gives a fuck about Santa

They're called cuckservatives, newfag.

much better
thank you

>France
>Not surrending

Someone should make a collage of what happens when a black character is made white.
Show how tolerant and accepting things are when the situation is reversed.

WE WAZ SANTA!

FPBP

>fake news

I haven't seen on fucking person loosing their shit over black Santa yet there is a endless parade bitching about them.

Why the fuck is that?

I don't think I've ever seen anyone even on here, the forefront for unnecessary racism, complain about it.

At most it has been a "Oh that doesn't make too much sense", but ultimately nobody cares and the liberal media is trying to push this as "VIOLENT WHITE RACISTS HATE SANTA BECAUSE HE'S BLACK" or "THIS IS HISTORIC BECAUSE HE'S A BLACK MALL SANTA". It's just stupid, annoying and boils this guy down to his race first and foremost, which is what I thought liberals as the tolerant and enlightened among us weren't meant to do, but I guess it's just too hard not to make everything about race when it's your biggest selling point.

youtube.com/watch?v=DPF7j1wnWIM
Dave Chappelle relevant as ever.

The liberties were first taken with mythical characters, and then fictional characters of more copyrighted fiction(example, that shitty Fantastic Four movie). Are historic characters next? Why is it upsetting to some? because it's a contrivance, and to others it's invasive.

If you're looking at the trivial nature of things like the tooth fairy, you're missing the point. It's about what these changes fundamentally represent, and where it's being directed, and the reasoning behind making these conscious efforts of altering these characters. Look at that massive uproar surrounding that Chinese Matt Damon film, nice double standard.

Cultural appropriation

damn I fucked up that sentence, let me try again:

I haven't seen one fucking person losing their shit over black Santa yet there is a endless parade of liberals bitching about them.

Why is that?

this..why do people like to overgeneralize? does it satisfy them or something?

Santa Claus is based on Saint Nicholas. Saint Nicholas was a white person. This is an attempt at genocide, rewriting history depicting european christian figures as black. It's offensive when a white actor is cast for a black character but when a black actor is cast as a white character it's ok.

if i pulled that off would she die?

I'm liberal af but even I know Santa isn't black.

scientifically speaking, a native to the north pole would never develop black skin

You get a you for that

I wonder what would happen if I created a broadway play about MLK and cast a white man to play him

No i don't think so, after all this is a gas mask, it is simply secured on her face without any internal hook and the like.
Well, unless the reason she have it on is because there is a current gas alert, so maybe.
Though depending on the type of the gas, this would merely be from somewhat debilitating to extremely painful.

I think the outrage over the black Santa is purely fabricated news.

No one is actually complaining about Santa being black, but the (((media))) is reporting otherwise. Liberals then buy the paper or click on the link to bitch and virtue signal while the fake news continues the narrative of the war on Christmas.

pls Lord Kek no bully

those are big boobs

It's fake news if ever I saw it.

Aren't these people the ones who are always complaining about "cultural appropriation" when a white actor plays some other ethnicity?

No, they are just as hypocritical as most Americans. See; The democrats scolding the white working class for voting trump despite the democrats ignoring or outright assisting in their destruction.

I'm pretty sure there's been black Santa's for YEARS in predominantly black neighborhoods all over the country and no one had ever cared. No one cares about this one either, because it's not new.

You only think that because you're right. There is no way people are complaining about that and if there are, they make up such a small minority that it's not even anywhere close to being newsworthy.

>tell your kids every mall has the same santa
>have to explain why santa sometimes has a tan or falls down the chimney the wrong way or how his lips puff up when he drinks milk

They are on the big side i must admit, but it depends on the average of your country really.
For a Russian, they would proably be average for example.
But considering the average of the USA, they certainly are big for you.

Since when were the Lappish people black

This is horrendous cultural appropriation

I've literally never seen anyone complaining about black santa but I've seen 46+ normie book posts condemning the imaginary people who do

There's nothing racist, let-alone wrong, about saying that Santa should be white. Santa is based off of Saint Noel of France. That's why Santa is white and not a nigger.

>telling your kids that Mall Santas are the real Santa
>ever

You're doing it wrong dummy. They can tell the differences between two white Santas. You tell them that Mall Santas are the real Santa's helpers who report back to the real deal to tell him your Christmas wishes.

Hum...
You may want to rethink that argument...

>fake controversy
>fake news

pick both

Humans are inherently tribalistic, we like the divide the world into us and them. Most politics aren't even about actual policies for the common man, it is about the party. Most people generalize to justify the "us vs. them" mentality. This shit happens on Sup Forums all the time too, and I will admit that even I'm not above it all the time.

*laughs then grows serious*

Do it.

black washing something because of your narrative shouldn't be tolerated. They could make a new holiday creation for blacks if it didn't go around robbing people.

White or black, Santa is a Jewish meme used to subvert Christian America.

Isn't robbing an existing holiday exactly what the creation of a black holiday entails in the first place ?

If that nigger came down my chimney I'd shoot him for trespassing.

I'm going to dress up as a white Martin Luther King Jr on MLK day.

>mall of america city's demographics are 7% black people
>"we should have a black santa"
>this makes sense to a libtard mind

i bet if we had a white micheal jordan impersonator in chiraq niggers would be complaining just as much

He should have been Zwarte Piet.

I do see color and a nigger santa is an abomination. Let me know when niggers would be cool with a white Malcom X or some shit.

santa really couldnt be black,

heres why, cuck

santa lives in north pole. niggers are the color of shit, smell like it, act like it, there are no shitskins that far north. none, not a fucking one. shit skins are in hot, much like hell wheres there originally from climates.
thus and so shitskin niggers can not be santa.
>because santa is real???rassiissstttt
no neo-libcuck, santa is not real. but the CHARACTER THAT IS SANTA CAN NOT BE A SHIT SKIN MONKEY.

SANTA IS WHITE

LIKE ALL THINGS GOOD.

I am neutral observer and from my time being on social media I've noticed alt-right gets way more triggered than liberals.

Interesting knowledge of boobs, pierre.

Who is she quoting?
Also why would a nigger hating normal person virtue signal about how they don't see race?
This is just insane. She's suggesting that white people are a hivemind.

I honestly don't give a shit what race the mall Santa is. I see Santa as a white character, but the guy in the mall really is just an actor. As long as he can keep up the gig, there's really no reason for him not to have the part.

I'd to something extremely violent before my kid could climb up on or see a nigger Santa. Shit has gone too far.

And he's based off a white catholic saint.

Just switch Santa Claus back for baby Jesus, he was a nigger already

Changing the skin colour of a cultural icon of the white christians
>so progressive
>black lives matter
>don't be hypocrites

Changing the skin colour of a cultural icon of black americans
>das racis
>cultural appropriation
>what's wrong with you?
>literally nazi

Seems fair

Conservatives don't do that. It doesnt even say conservatives it says white people. If anything its the liberals who are hypocrites. They're the ones who say they dont see color but really do

Why is she so perfect

Yule is an pagan tradition. Ho Ho Ho comes from a tale of the Devil. Jesus birthday was moved to fit. Get your facts straight faggots.

I remember seing an article recently that king Tuts DNA matched 95% that of Europeans

We where kings and such!

Blacks are better off dead, there's no hypocrisy in believing they should be treated worse because they are inferior.

>the downfall of Detroit is multiculturalism

Don't worry, i'm just an evil racist, i'm perfectly aware that black african-american are good persons that did not do anything, if only there were more money for more social programs, i am certain they could easily get their life back on tracks.
They did not do anything, and it is wrong to assume the contrary.

Santa can't be black because he's a man from the north pole. There are no blacks that up north.
>he's not real
Yes, but nordic men and nordic mythological humanoid beings being white are real.
Isn't this the cultural appropriation that blacks won't stfu about?

Yes it's the exact cultural appropriation liberals bitch about whenever there's a white cast set in Egypt or something.

Not without vitamin D deficiency.

Are these people retarded?
Having a black santa is no different than:
>A thin santa
>A beardless santa
>A woman santa

The image that coca cola created of santa was of an old, breaded, fat white man. Anything else simply shows the children santa is not real and shatters the illusion.

>white people too scared to say anything about a black Santa
>but we'll pretend their outraged anyways

Ooh, how about
>Libshits and their problems with "whitewashing"
>Blackwashing is ok though

Also, Santa lives in my town, and I assure you he's no damn nigger.

Just let them double down on the white hate, worked well for them on the elections

That pic related is fucking disgusting.

We have got to get rid of the coons, one way or the other.

They are implying that the same white person possesses both thoughts, which is retarded.

>Obongo: America is already great
>White Liberals: America was never great

you fuckers can't even get on the same page when ripping on Trump and yet here you are projecting your bs.

blacks ruined Detroit. black people ran off all the consumer white people with violent crime and a lack of civil culture, crashing property values in the process. They ultimately outnumbered whites, and voted in corrupt officials just because of their skin color.

What's your explanation of it?

>all white people are the same person
>blames liberals in general

Well, they didn't say "SOME white people" now did they faggot?

Might as well elect a black president just for him to be the first black president at this point.

I'm not gonna lie to my kids about Santa just to have some pc black santa fuck it all up. Santa is white in every christmas movie ever made, if niggers have a problem with that they should stop celebrating christmas

santa is literally white culture and making him black is cultural appropriation/blackwashing

deal with it coons