How are these cunts SOOOOO articulate?

Not just Spencer but all the alt-right member who have been interviewed sound like seasoned professionals despite NEVER being given air time before this election

There a decade long presenters that babble on incoherently relative to these guys

There are sjws who chuck autistic fits when given even a slightly antagonistic question, but these alt-right cunts keep hitting every interview out of the park with thinly veiled threats and insults hurled at them constantly

proof
youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk [Remove]

youtube.com/watch?v=yr5BQS79H7g
youtube.com/watch?v=ni_6sISHnqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sPrLW3a4AU8

how the fuck do they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-qc2HVUD-DI
twitter.com/ChevallP/status/806329280233897992
youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o
youtube.com/watch?v=yr5BQS79H7g
humansarefree.com/2014/09/king-tut-was-eastern-european-according.html
rawstory.com/2016/11/neo-nazi-richard-spencers-wife-is-a-russian-propagandist-with-allegiance-to-putin/
youtube.com/watch?v=sJvBwJ_h-UE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't you post this thread earlier today?

gay people have higher verbal intelligence

The guy who wrote Turner Diaries was a rich, intellectual, and articulate bastard and that was decades back.

You got proofs?

Look up William Luther Pierce, founder and leader one one of the biggest white nationalist organizations.

Pierce is deep but not very articulate.

Spencers been giving speeches at NPI and AMREN for years + tons of interviews in right wing alternative media.

Yeah youre right, I take that back. Not as good as I remembered.

be born aryan

Join toastmasters.

Planet X nibru martial law
youtube.com/watch?v=-qc2HVUD-DI

Once you're convinced about your beliefs and truely believe in them it's easy

He is one ugly mother fucker

t. nigger

The only logical explanation is that they are Jewish CIA reptilian plants because they done talk good

First point he made in the first video was a hyperbole.

Also can someone pls shrink Spencers face

>surprised controlled opposition has CIA training in public speaking

lurk more faggot

well he kinda has a potato head but hes attractive

did you... did you just dox yourself?

We're all highly skilled KGB agents.

Russia will rule the world and there's nothing you can do about it.

This cunt came from nowhere. I did not wacth a sinlge piece of his output leading up to the election yet I am informed that as alt-right I must be an avid supporter of his. He stinks of jew.

>You got proofs

Lurk

Moar

oy vey, now I love anti-racism and White guilt

nigger, dats rain ramblight, famous Dutch Samurai

>Traditionalism is some redneck from Georgia spouting off about muh coons

Newfags are next on the gas list after jews and niggers.

rad

>Radix is controlled opposition

K

Don't Americans love afterschool debating clubs like in the movies? Maybe that helps.

t.(((shill))) trying to divide the alt-right

You have to be to hold those positions in modern society.

Manboobs needs to appear on Msm more before December 21 is here.

This. Look at Alex Jones who admits himself that half his family is CIA.

>Spencer
>Articulate

Is this why you just elected a cryptojew that can barely string a sentence together?

This. We need more ""implicit"" whites on our side.

he's doing a good job. Hiding behind a keyboard will surely help!

>It's another episode of "Spencer tries to shill on Sup Forums"

Listen nigger you can self flatulate all you want here this website will never be your mouth peice. That's not what we do here.

>not being anglo

alt-right was coined by the media and is using dis-info shills as their poster childs

>alt-right was coined by the media
Richard Spencer was the person who originally coined the term iirc.

Why are these cucks so dumb that they can't even use google instead of making up total bullshit?

>There are sjws who chuck autistic fits when given even a slightly antagonistic question, but these alt-right cunts keep hitting every interview out of the park with thinly veiled threats and insults hurled at them constantly

Seems descriptive of the non-sjw/left online experience, which in lies the answer, years of such honing was bound to produce seasoned debaters.

I can speak as well as Richard Spencer, it just comes down to not having stage fright and knowing what you are talking about, both of which are easy if you are confident and smart.

This is how public intellectuals are supposed to present themselves. We've gotten used to expecting people to be inarticulate and lazy in their communication.

Yeah that's pretty apt too, we've so constantly had our ideas challenged by the main stream we already have well reasoned arguments to every tired attack they can throw at us

Just finished the Martin interview
Pure interviewkino

He's fucking ugly

>yada yada yada niggers and kikes. Black, voodoo magic... snake VENOM! Niggers... rape and murder... Kikes... control the world.
I can't understand how anyone could enjoy listening to WLP. His radio show is half-an-hour of an elderly man rambling and ranting about minorities, and he was also a shit writer.

God Roland Martin is such a stupid nigger

>Constant logical fallacies
>Can't make consistent arguments
>Finds every chance to call out Spencer on semantics

Every nigger on YouTube comments "lol Roland u keelt him wit it bruh!"

Did you see the Texas AMA? The shit those niggers say is hilarious best part
twitter.com/ChevallP/status/806329280233897992
You can't even have conversation with these retards, they lack any basic education.

>I AM YOUR MOTHER!

I don't trust these guys. They look, talk and come off as fed infiltrators and controlled opposition.

Have you guys seen this yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o

>I don't trust these guys. They look, talk and come off as fed infiltrators and controlled opposition.

>How are these cunts SOOOOO articulate?
experimental neurotropics

they're obviously psyop/CIA designed to paint the new right in an anti-semetic way so all the new right's media can eventually be shut down under ADL. Why do you think he got a spotlight on CNN/etc with less than 6K followers

Almost as if they were groomed for the role to detract half of the right wing and lead to the condemnation of right-wing ideas.

all of these guys have been around for years

get with it, faggot

Jesus christ the comments on the first video are aids

>New- right

Kill yourself Ahmad

These are people that currently are taking higher education in USA, let that sink in.

>check those hitlerdubz
I agree. There's no such thing as the alt-right, but this is what the MSM does. Create a boogeyman, slap an easy name on it, and crucify it publicly.

> concrete activism is for fools, stay venting on the internet goy
I take """controlled opposition""" over concern trolling cucks with zero political sense any day.

You've been listening to too many niggers "intellectuals" like Don Lemon that you forgot how intelligent whites debate.

Really impressed by that Nathan Damigo clip, probably the most reasonable-sounding man in the entire alt-right.

Deep trolling, Crauck deserves it

>youtube.com/watch?v=yr5BQS79H7g
Are you being serious? Spencer gets completely BTFO by a dumb nigger on this show. A fucking, dumb WE WUZ KANGZ nigger. The fuck are you on? The other video is decent at least.

If they want that shit to take, they had damn well better be good.

What does a nationalist look like then? Was Rockwell a plant too?

humansarefree.com/2014/09/king-tut-was-eastern-european-according.html
We wuz kangz

He really doesn't, it's a steady stream of eye rolling false assertions by the nigger with spencer trying to stay on point but getting interrupted in the process of that as well. A soft serve form of a sjw in your face hollering at you.

This thread is a really gay attempt to shill for them and get those precious (you)tube views up.

> How is Obama so articulate? He had zero airtime before to 2008 election campaign. Here, watch these videos to learn more about how brilliant Obama is...

It's sad that pol doesn't realise when they're being fed propaganda of any kind.

He's got to work on himself more.
When he laughs,it looks like evil laugh.->not likeable.
When he talks of others,it gives the impression of belittleling.->not likeable.
When he talks,he waves his hands like a gigantic homosexual.->not likeable.
Other than that,good.

They are leftist plants, if you want to see one that's been outed go check louise mensch.

There are quite a few of them.

This sounds like a troll comment but its the truth.

Spencer is obviously homosexual, he's too clean and well-polished for a straight guy.

Louise mench
>A literal Jew

No surprise there

that subject line seems suspiciously Australian...

Really makes you (((think))) doesn't it

The interviewer was incredibly fair though. They don't usually get that when interviewed

>Spencer
>homosexual

You can tell who the alt-kikes are by saying this beacuse Richard Spencer is married to Nina Kouprianova.

rawstory.com/2016/11/neo-nazi-richard-spencers-wife-is-a-russian-propagandist-with-allegiance-to-putin/

Nice tits, but tranny face.

The fact that Spencer could do much better than that but didn't is proof of his homosexuality and cluelessness when it comes to female aesthetics.

I'm sad to say but I agree that dumb nigger steamrolled him, and snorted him up through a straw man. The dude wasn't right in almost in any context, it didn't however mean he lost the argument.

Spencer was on the ropes that whole debate and was made a fool. Such a thing as bad publicity and this definitely hurt his movement.

Spencer is a boob man

she is also a fan of anime and a weebo

Because they are newfags from r/The_Donald or simply oblivious

THICC

anita sarkeesian with extra cheese

>Don't white Americans love afterschool debating clubs like in the movies? Maybe that helps.

We do it online now since this counts as victory irl. youtube.com/watch?v=sJvBwJ_h-UE

I hate women who paint their eyebrows.