Which ones are our guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KB2wU6Ad2GQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If it wasn't for the current gov't of Iran, Iran.

Otherwise, none.

THE BOTTOM LEFT PART OF C Y P R U S

How is that Israel has the highest HDI, and is the most democratic in the region?

How is this even up for debate?

Lebanon and israel. Seriously, israel is alpha as fuck

non-muslim, non-arab, basically

Jews have good tech and knowledge. Lebanon used to be better than average but they're fucked on the long run

((()))

Iranians are based.
Too bad they are muslim

fpbp

Wouldn't exist without gibs
Hezbollah a muslim group is the only thing keeping Lebanon intact also they won a war against Israel back in 2006.

Iran is pretty cool.

None. They are all as shit as each other.

Syria, Iran, and Christian+Shia parts of Lebanon.

Israel and Egypt for sure

Egypt

>Hezbollah a muslim group is the only thing keeping Lebanon intact also they won a war against Israel back in 2006.
is that what Turks like to think?

I'm far from an Israeli sympathizer, but what exactly did Hizbullah win or even accomplish in the war?

sisi is based indeed

Syria, Iran and Lebanon.

The UAE also appear to stay pretty neutral because they want those turism bucks.

What about Oman? They never get any love but they're chill and don't fuck with anyone

>tfw Jordan has more refugees than their native population

bearded terrorists is what made Lebanon a backward nation

Sisi is a big failure for you

>our guys

only one
and we are their goys user

Made the idf look like incompetent retards for one thing. Idf's stated objective was the eradication of Hezbollah. By surviving and beating back the invaders, they won.

Which is good cos without based Hezbollah, Syria would have fallen to Israeli proxies and the Jewish goal of flooding the west with rapefugees would be going a lot smoother.

>Saudi Arabia and Qatar fund ISIS and other terrorist groups that caused the Syrian civil war
>Lebanon and Jordan take in millions of refugees, Saudi Arabia and Qatar take none

It just ain't right.

#MEGA

at least he's not a jihadi

what better option does egypt have?

Our guys in terms of our de facto ally or our guys as in Sup Forums approved?

Because if you're talking about Sup Forums approved:
Syria
Iraq
Oman
Houthis
Iran*

"Allies" of the west:
Turkey
Saudi Arabia
Israel
Yemeni Government
Qatar

*Iran is kind of yes and no.
On the one hand they're allied with Assad who is allied with Putin.
On the other hand they've got a lot of problems and are slightly allahu-akbary. They fucking hate the Saudis though so they're cool in a sort of "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" type of way.

You goys are paying your asses off for Jewish homeland. Estimates vary between 50 and 200 billion a year.
Otherwise - the Askenazis are pretty close to Europeans plus many half- and quarter Jews. The Jews from Arab countries are your average shitskin stock.

Not a single human being lives here.

Just kikes and goatfuckers.

>cyprus middleeast
cyprus is european

>slightly
understatement of the year

There's no better unfourtantley. We would be left with leftists or Islamists if he didn't step up. Still a failure though

I was inquiring to him about the 2006 war with Israel, not the current war in Syria you illiterate mong.

>By surviving and beating back the invaders, they won.
who was invading whom?

Besides, Israel still has the highest HDI in the region and a growing economy while the Lebanese economy is a basket-case.

>Iran is kind of yes and no.
Unlike most Muslim countries Iran has civilization, culture, education, science...
Their Persian roots are not completely destroyed by Islam fortunately. They may officially Allah Akbar, but other than being pain in the ass for Saudis and Israel they are pretty cool for the rest of us.

:3

>/ourguy/
Saged as CTR spam.

yes they have alot of shekels and have 30000 recruits still couldn't advance against couple hundred arabs anything else you want to add?

It's the best option Sisi is based AF

Israel could take all their surrounding countries alone.

Without US support they'd be taken over easily.

is the other guy egyptian CTR? what do we call egyptian CTR?

Israel

Dawlagia it means state supporters that's me btw

That wouldn't be so true If you exclude nuclear bombs and Us support

so the opposition to sisi is so cucked it doesn't even have it's CTR?

(CTR is anti-government now btw)

This.

None of them
>muh israel
Fuck israel, damn globalist jews

"Egypt is a very interesting place, as you can see on the map, it's green, which is kind of a rarity in the Middle East. As a result it is relatively insulated from the rest of the world, or at least it was until some enterprising human somewhere invented a sailboat or learned to domesticate a camel: At that point Egypt was left behind"

what did he mean by this? do allahuackbaranons agree?
youtube.com/watch?v=KB2wU6Ad2GQ

They have lots of shills on normie social media mainly kikebook and twatter

israelis are nationalistic and based

You won't see them handing over their sovereignty to muh union of states and shiet.

Yuros hate'em cause they ain't'em, it represents all they hate in the world: Nationalism, independence, not giving a fuck about foreign opinions and PC shit when it comes to foreign matters

so it's basically leftists (turkey-like or sjw-like?) vs government (army) vs jihadis or is it more complicated? How strong is each faction, in % of popular support and stuff?

Not with me no.
They are constantly talking shit about Spain in their state media, they also shill for Podemos nonstop.

Iran hates spain? Wtf? Why do they support cuckemos?

Only Israel, goy.

>israelis are based
as based as parasite can be

Couldn't agree more with this

same reason why saudis support cameron or clinton, they try to influence other cunts

Those in the Strategic Atomic Bombers

Surprised no one mentioned palestine. Does any other country hate jews more than them?

Israel

>not giving a fuck about PC shit
>puts people in prison for banter about the holocaust
tel aviv is the gay capital of the world after all

Fucking none. Glass it all.

im your guy

>puts people in prison for banter about your own fucking genocide

Better than cucked germany that let's people say "Bomber Harris do it again" and desire the destruction of their own people

>enslaves the world through perpetual debt
>petro dollar
>federal reserve notE

I SWEAR THEIR OK BECAUSE THEIR NOT MUZZIES

Good goy

aren't you cucked by Turkey though?

Nah it's more complicated Egypt doesn't have a Real left or Real jihad so the military ends
Up taking power as it's opposition is not organized basically I support the military because they hate islamists.

Get fucked commie. You've already lost.

Iran, Turkey, Syria (if Assad wins), and Israel

>THEIR

>Implying that Israel = globalists
>Implying Nationalist Jews = Globalist Jews
>Implying Israel doesn't hate the Rothschilds as much as us.

not really, the turks in the north are dirt poor and can't even join the market because no country recognizes them and they are begging us to reunite now to get some shekels. they tried to cuck us but they didn't count on the fact that no country in the world likes them

As a white America, the only country on that map I can safely fly to and walk around without the expectation of being killed is Israel. Maybe Turkey but turks are roaches.

I guess Cyprus too, but Cyprus is a meme state.

>implying there's a diference between jews

>Implying there isn't
What, are all whites cucked because of AIDS Skrillex?

Bahrain?

>You've already lost.
should we tell him?

refer to the 1973 war. Without the west Israel would have been doomed.

there're the ones living in Israel and the ones outside Israel shilling for their control over western world
two sides of the same shekel

Lebanon, Syria and Iran

he says while wallowing in debt

Irans regime will fall eventually, Assad will throw them under the rug after he wins the war.

The rothschilds were the ones who founded israel dumbo

>Saddam failed to throw them under the rug
>expecting Assad to do it

Iran, unequivocally. What you said is true of Turkey.

Spanish educational system at work, fellas.

Globalists use Israel as a tool, which the Israelis themselves are aware of. They hate it, and are desperately attempting to prevent a full globalist takeover, which is how Bibi came to power.

literally true. Lord Rothschild was the one who received the Balfour Declaration in 1917

As a tool, not as a legitimate nation. The Israelis want to be a nation, the Rothschilds want them as a tool to destabilize the Middle East.

>implying yuropoors can even compete

Doesn't have real left? Literally every party beside the secular and al nour are filthy commie leftists.

And the Jihad which yesterday is real I suppose

Israel

Your gdp per capita is only 27k

israel still gets a shit ton of money because of globalist jewish influence, don't think they're too unhappy about that

not the saudis

Weren't we begging the Israelis to not gut the third army like fucking shitskin pigs in 73? How about 67?

>globalist jews enable that one-way relationship favoring israel
i-i swer goy we're not like that