Brit/pol/ - no shitposting allowed edition

>anti-Semitism: Theresa May attacks "twisted" Labour views
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38281950

>National Action to be banned after praising killing of Jo Cox
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/12/neo-nazi-group-backed-jo-coxs-killer-banned/

>ministers consider council tax rise to cover social care funding
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38286145

>EU nationals want guarantee of UK stay; gov't won't grant this without a guarantee for UK nationals abroad
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38285217

>Labour falls apart as another MP steps up to blast Diane Abbott over freedom of movement
express.co.uk/news/politics/742448/Diane-Abbott-slap-down-gisela-stuart-EU-freedom-of-movement

>Dutch populist leader Wilders rises in polls after "discrimination" conviction
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/12/dutch-populist-leader-wilders-rises-polls-conviction/

>police arrest 6 in anti-terror raids
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/12/british-police-arrest-6-anti-terror-raids/

>Bermuda defends setting zero per cent corporation tax rate
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tax-havens-bermuda-worst-zero-per-cent-corporation-tax-rate-a7469386.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AWAsI3U2EaE
theguardian.com/society/2016/dec/12/antisemitism-definition-government-combat-hate-crime-jews-israel
youtube.com/watch?v=WHp1PG5BKLA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll just leave this here.

1st for farron

First for Meme Merchant being a virgin.

What is The Eternal Blairite plotting? We haven't heard anything of him since he moved back to Westminster and started scheming with Richard Branson

ASUKA
S
U
K
A

Whats for dinner lads?

First for Glorious Skeggy

>the PCSOs did not rescue him as they were not trained to deal with the incident
blood boiling
did you not read the title?

Invading Mars for WMDs.

Why else would he need Branson.

Talk about fake news

Jo Cox never existed

see Chris Spivey

All bullshit

jews are crapping themselves and coming out with the most ridiculous shit-scared BS now

Murdoch thinks buying all the media will restore jew control?

Dumb dumb. No one bothers with msm any more

so fake news, kike UK govt and people are awake now

can't fool all the people all the time

why don't kikes get that tattooed on their inner eyelids

>sugar jew drink

No shit posting, it's going to be a short thread then.

Those sausages look fucking raw mate. I hate Spaghetti bolognese though.

>can't fool all the people all the time
They only need to fool some of the people some of the time

Conservative voters are particularly useful cretinous retards

He's probably went back to planning his retirement

>Not trained to deal with the incident
All they had to do was jump in and pull him out, unless they couldn't swim themselves that's just fucking disgusting

>did you not read the title?
Are you the thread police?

Fuck off. Don't try and stop the banter you tripfag defending little shit.

*had

Anyone gonna watch "Muslims like us" on bbc2 later should be laugh

Theyre golden brown you fucking sperg

youtube.com/watch?v=AWAsI3U2EaE

It's not shitposting, it's 100% quality Britposting

>no gravy AGAIN
What's the point of eating so much food if you can't even serve any of it with the right stuff

>no gravy
>unmushed peas
>Iceland tier sausages

Over the Calais camp you go.

We haven't heard the last from him I think. He'll be protesting Brexit all throughout the leaving process and trying to get the government to back track on everything/

>tfw Priti posting is no longer a thing

Dont like gravy me.

Going Swedish tonight, meatballs, chips and full capitulation.

(Name of random Tory here who once said something vaguely conservative ten years ago)posting being dead can only be a good thing

>No gravy

Do ya lik Dags?

No gravy = best gravy
Birds Eye Petite Pois = Best peas
Richmond Sausages = Best sausages

Go fuck yourself commie.

>that predictable pun music link
Not bad

I'm working away, staying in a shit to hotel in Colchester lads. They don't have Yesterday so I'm stuck with University Challenge

least you got some veg on that one

also eat at the table you fucker

You still here faggot?

Where the FUCK is all the Karen posting desu ?

>Richmond

Get out cunt

He's got Peter Mandelson working with Ken Clark, in the british influence group.

>Richmond Sausages = Best sausages

local butchers reeeeeeeeee u tubby ficker

>going to the shops lads, you want anything?
>what's for dinner lads?
>karen.jpg
ahahaha great banter XD

Lads, ive actually been run off the road by a PCSO that was speeding

Cheeky fooker was in the chippy when i caught up.

>Richmond Sausages

>Richmond sausages

They are 42% pork, the minimum required by law to be called pork sausages. Tesco value sausages have more meat in them and cost a third of the price.

I think I have those Jeans are they from Next?

>implying Whats for dinner lads? at 8pm every day isn't a highlight of the day for most people.

For the politically illiterate stooges ITT that haven't already seen it:

theguardian.com/society/2016/dec/12/antisemitism-definition-government-combat-hate-crime-jews-israel

BASED Mummy May!

If you don't like it feel free to go elsewhere. Brit/pol/ won't change because some autist said so.

Tasteless southern scum

Britain is finished.

Got me a new love lads .Even better than Stella creasy

There must be some sort of anti-seizure medication involved here

Reckon she'll be worse than Hillary after ten years

It was Asuka you utter mong.

>No gravy
Jesus fucking Christ what's wrong with you?

Its like the Roman Senate- snivelling little conniving cunts usurping the people for their own gain. Really cunts me off tbqh.

how about you got to Sup Forums faggot. this is the fucking politics board, and besides old brit/pol/ wasn't as shitpost-y as this

What have you got against mash?

>Marischal College

Everybody here knows Glasgow is better than Aberdeen in every single fucking way.

Get fucked, Highlanders.

Tune in tomorrow for another edition

fucking immigrant scumbag get some fucking Bisto you div

>complains about lack of serious political discussion
>on a Cantonese basket weaving forum

Wew posh lad these are Matalan

Never been to Aberdeen, I just think that college looks cool.
I have been to Glasgow though, and it's a shithole.

G O A T

I got mine at Primark.

>couldn't tippy toes in 6 feet of water

No, Glasgow isn't a fucking shithole. Glasgow is the only decent city in Scotland.

Why should you pay so much to live in Edinburgh or Aberdeen when you could live in the best place in Scotland?

high chancellor may has outlawed any and all distribution of japanese drawings
expect a knock on yer door

>how about you got to Sup Forums faggot
How about you fuck off.

You came into these threads demanding things change, who the fuck are you and why the fuck should we listen to you? You little sperg.

Lads I'm in need of some Corbyn Memes can anyone supply

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I thought it was deeper? Does it say anywhere in the article?

>You came into these threads demanding things change
>t. the person who literally confessed in the last thread that he wants everyone he doesn't like to leave Brit/pol/ forever

Reposting someone else's post from last thread because it was an interesting question with potential for good discussion that was just ignored in favour of REEEEing about YKTD

>[In England] the liberty of the individual is still believed in, almost as in the nineteenth century. But this has nothing to do with economic liberty, the right to exploit others for profit. It is the liberty to have a home of your own, to do what you like in your spare time, to choose your own amusements instead of having them chosen for you from above. The most hateful of all names in an English ear is Nosey Parker.

What changed? There wasn't a peep from the public when they passed the Snoopers' Charter.

A reminder that this is the enemy:
youtube.com/watch?v=WHp1PG5BKLA

Islam and the rise of "the far-right"

Seriously if you cant eat this because of religion can you really be considered an actual human?
Why live if no bacon butties?
What would be the point in continuing?
Unbelievable.

It's the fear that people have because of terrorism etc, if there wasn't anything to make people go, "Oh, well there are terrorists operating here, maybe surveillance will help" there would be uproars

When was the last time they boned?

The lust is clearly still there

>t. the person who literally confessed in the last thread that he wants everyone he doesn't like to leave Brit/pol/ forever

Why did you take your trip off to make this post YKTD?

And I told you and him to leave actually, nobody else.

let's take a look at your contributions ITT shall we?

>a shitpost
>a shitpost
>a shitpost
>a shitpost
>buttmad autism

no one wants to read this garbage, excepting a handful of people as retarded as yourself

>Getting calories from drinks

One thing is going to be awesome in Europe:

When Muslims are 20+% of our population in Western countries, they'll get more confident in asserting themselves. It's notable that already at 5% of our population, they have already pretty much scared the entire Western press from showing images of Muhammad.
It's going to come down to a battle of wills between conservative Muslims and SJW lefties. And SJW lefties simply do not have the will to attack people who are not white males. They have plenty of strength and venom, but they are conditioned only to use it against white male solidarity. They bulk at using it against other groups.
Muslims meanwhile are confident and assertive, and they'll probably walk all over the SJWs once their population is large enough.

Don't want to sound pro-Muslim. Muslim immigration should be stopped immediately. I'm just saying that at least we'll be able to see them brutalise some SJWs in the event that the SJWs get what they currently want (more Muslims).

Yes, yes it does.

>le padlocked himself in his suitcase man

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams

So who killed him?

Oh no lads, its the thread police again

Quick, post informative political discussion NOW or you will be arrested

Lads.

Should I read the original volumes of The Wealth of Nations, or go for a summarised copy which explains the concepts more clearly?

I want an authentic reading experience but at the same time there's no point me trawling through 500+ pages of old English unable to make sense of it.

People have been heavily distracted by Brexit and the like ,Plus people are very apathetic in life and no one feels the Hand of the Govenment on their shoulders yet , YET

>Implying anyone wins in this situation

Why isn't that slut wearing a hijab?

Just fuck off if you're not going to contribute.

l2supply and demand you fucking nog

If there were no demand for these posts, there would be no supply.

>What changed? There wasn't a peep from the public when they passed the Snoopers' Charter.

We have real democracy now. Everyone can vote. Every aspect of our population can be mobilised, including the dumbies who dont give a shit about the Snoopers Charter.

→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
UK TO BUY ITALYS BIGGEST BANK TO AVOID ITS OWN COUNTRIES CRISIS

And your performance in the last thread was not shitposting eh?

You're not in charge here, stop acting like it.

Dont bother

Just read any introductory econ textbook, you will get more out of it

Wealth of Nations is a meme book, its the economic equivalent of Art of War or The Prince

That's FAR far too late though, imagine the unimaginable damage to our society/infrastructure/institutions/nature that would result even if they reached 20% and were then somehow expelled/vanquished.

Holy shit she's well fit.

I would contribute but some prick keeps demanding we follow his made up rules for posting or leave forever