Change my view.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MESZh-_uyUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SGPJ10UCrSs
youtube.com/watch?v=oxrKyjeClTk
cureyourowncancer.org/dosage.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Smoke a bowl

You're a slave who listens and lives life by what other higher powers dictate will be fit for your thoughts and lifestyle.

Can you not tell that the alcohol, PHARMACEUTICAL, oil and prison industries which are huge industries LOBBY against weed to keep themselves intact making profits.

Now I hate the next "dudeweed" as much as anyone else "lol omg, WEED, lets go smoke some haha :3". Its fucking cringy. But there are people just as fucking cringy when it comes to alcohol yet when people view alcohol, its seen in a different light.

See what I'm steering you at here OP?

Light it up and put on Electric Wizard.

Redpilled as fuck.

How long will Trump wait before telling the Feds to shut it down in Colorado?

This. See for yourself. You don't believe your grandpa when he says niggers should never have been allowed to vote, do you?

Might be, but we can see in countries that allowed it the usage of it goes down. Also the state get extra cash from taxes that it can waste ineffectivly as well as less money for criminals.

And the best thing that could probably happen is that use usage of hemp for industrial purposes increases after weed is legalized

youtube.com/watch?v=MESZh-_uyUQ

literally nothing wrong with marijuana

marijuana being degenerate = jewish psyop to keep people from using marijuana for medicine and force them to keep buying jewish pills

Smoked it once, it was basically the same as Wine but its less likely to kill you.

>THC has 20X the anti-inflammatory effect of Aspirin and 4X that of hydrocortisone.

Do you know where you are?

Strange how as the social taboo around marijuana has laxed the race of abuse of hard drugs among our race has increased, it is absolutely degenerate and leads those who otherwise might not have abused hard drugs down that road. Its disgusting and makes you a loser.

Some one dosnt enjoy prog rock of the 60s and 70s... Put on headphones. Light up a joint. Close your eyes and put a caravan or daryl ways wolf album on and dont skip any songs. Let your imagination wander. Music used to be so much more of an experiance.

I won't even try.

I agree with you.

Certain chemical compounds in the plant have medical purposes and applications...the psychoactive chemicals have none other than getting someone high, which is degenerate.

Inb4 9001 infographs about alcohol and coffee.

Michael Bloomberg. Bloomberg is the founder, CEO, and owner of Bloomberg L.P., the financial software, data, and media giant. As three-term mayor of New York City, he presided over tens of thousands of small-time pot busts, despite having famously answered a question about smoking pot with: "You bet I did, and I enjoyed it." NORML used those remarks as the basis for a full-page ad in the New York Times and ads on city buses, prompting Bloomberg to say he regretted those remarks, and that he was "a believer that we should enforce the laws, and I do not think that decriminalizing marijuana is a good idea."
Richard Branson. The afore-mentioned Branson not only wants to invest in marijuana, he says he smokes it with his adult son. In a 2007 interview with GQ, he told Piers Morgan as much, saying father and son had lit up during an Australian beach vacation. In that same interview, Branson revealed that he had learned the art of joint-rolling from none other than Rolling Stone Keith Richards, who should know how it's done.
Hugh Hefner. The Playboy magazine founder and octogenarian serial monogamist deserves kudos for being the first businessman to get behind pot legalization, donating $5,000 to help found NORML in 1970. Hef is still sticking to that position: “I don’t think there’s any question that marijuana should be legalized because to not legalize it, we’re paying the same price we paid for prohibition,” he said in 2010. But it wasn't just politics; Hefner liked what pot did for him: “Smoking helped put me in touch with the realm of the senses,” he told Patrick Anderson, author of High in America. “I discovered a whole other dimension to sex.”

Where the best of your horde came here from?

10th ammendment is what he said he would do.

btw CBD oil is better than regular marijuana

Yeah, this. I think people like OP as well as stoners who smoke 200 bucks of weed a week both oversell it.

>The drug is for degenerates.
is alcohol desu

Yeah, it's a wonder drug, can make you have severe anxiety problems and maybe even active a lingering schizophrenia that wouldn't have popped up until you started smoking weed on the daily.

Also it's awesome to be temporarily in psychosis, that shit is great.

If those were common effects it would not be popular.

Sup Forums is for degenerates

prove me wrong

thats why u get marijuana strains with higher CBD than THC, or just CBD oil (zero side effects, no high), which kill all forms of anxiety wayyy better than any benzo.

THC is one the strongest appetite stimulation source available today... Also the strongest anti-inflammatory which doesn't have to be injected locally. THC and its effects are not "degenerate" you are simply ignorant/arrogant.

if its regulated, and people can choose their own strains and know the levels of THC/CBD and be educated about it, rather than smoking all the stuff they got from the streets, there would be less people complaining about anxiety issues

>You're a slave

and this is why nobody likes you or takes you seriously

>Reduces of efficacy of immune system

A negative effect of the pot? Weedbros btfo

Zero side effects, almost instant with alcohol tinctures, maintain the balance of CBD in your daily regiment and you will never have anxiety again.

Find the AC/DC strain, it's a 20:1 ratio. California based, I believe

So is rhino horn

Dont tell that to the cancer patients...

As a recreational substance? Maybe.

But the legitimate medical benefits of proper, appropriate cannabis use cannot be denied.

Can confirm:

Live in Colorado where thousands of toddlers (and millions of others) have been literally saved by CBD/THC oil

EVERYTHING is regulated and yet there is a striving, revolutionary, new industry waiting to explode. It's awesome

>Change my view.

I've known lots people that smoke weed and I've never witnessed anyone ever become a schizo or get anxiety problems. If it gives you anxiety, then just stop. Don't assume it's the same for everyone. If you have a bad experience with something don't tell other people not to do it either, shits retarded.

see magic at work just from high CBD marijuana:

You're right it is, but hemp makes for good clothing material
Especially cotton-hemp hybrid

He wont. He supports legalizing medical marijuana at the federal level and leaving recreational legalization up to the states.

Which one? Aren't there hundreds of drugs in plant pictured?

not an argument

>This drug is for degenerates.
>Change my view.
Might be easier just to convince you to become a degenerate.

Trump said he has many friends that have been helped tremendously with medical marijuana, which is why he isnt against it.

Simple shit here.

It's not degenerate unless you let it become degenerate.

If you can go out and get your responsibilities done in a correct manner, live a life style that isn't toxic, etc. Smoke all the weed you want.

If it runs your life, keeps you from succeeding, staying healthy, keeps you around toxic people, then obviously you can't handle weed.

In my opinion, just be fucking responsible about it, its not hard. I recently quit because it was making me super spacy and I need to focus for these graphics courses I'm taking.

I feel better now that I've quit, do I still want to smoke? Hell yes I do, but only when it isn't going to hinder my life.

You're right. I wish I could quit.

This.

It's about moderation, and putting your responsibilities first before you smoke. If you can't do that, don't blame weed, and stop smoking it. I've witnessed alcohol destroy families of friends, thousands of people die a year of alcohol poisoning, but many people here are okay with that because it's "tradition". Don't get me wrong i don't think alcohol is degenerate in moderation.

Ah I think I actually get it. Different strains have different ratios of each chemical. Some are more immunosuppressant than others.

>little known fact the jews dont want u to know:

you can actually buy extremely high potent CBD oil syringes and start a long multi-month treatment process that actually ends up killing & treating many cancers

cureyourowncancer.org/dosage.html

>People should start by orally ingesting three doses of cannabis oil per day. For the first week each dose should be the size of a half grain of white rice. After the oil has been taken for a week, start to double the dose. The dose should be doubled every four days until 1 gram or 1ml per day is ingested. 1 gram of oil weighed out will be about the same as 1ml of oil in an oral syringe. Most people to get to the point where they can ingest 1 gram per day in about 30-35 days. Once ingesting one gram of oil per day is achieved, dosage should continue at that rate until the cancer is gone.

theres redpill for ya if u ever get cancer

>>everyone else

le drugs xDdDDD so cool so edgey

*tips*

>sips on his caffeine
>drinks his beer

>Random quotes

>*tips*

Uh... okay?

Weed makes you feel good for a couple hours
It does nothing to make you a better person, and instead makes you satisfied with the person you currently are. 99% who say weed makes them "way more creative and motivated to work on cool projects" are complete liars who just sit on the couch and play video games when they get high.
If you believe, like me, that staying the same is the same as stagnation, then weed is by definition degenerate.

>It does nothing to make you a better person, and instead makes you satisfied with the person you currently are

>It does nothing to make you a better person, and instead makes you satisfied with the person you currently are.

Are you talking about yourself? Weed makes me think about my problems more harshly at times, and give me the motivation to sort them out. Stop talking for other people fucktard.

I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, I don't drink caffeine, I don't take warm showers, I don't masturbate, I don't play video games, I don't watch TV or movies, and I don't read books for pleasure. My only vice is the internet, which I'm also working on ridding myself of.

So true. Makes you content with your situation, which can be a bad thing

I was just speaking recreationally
Yeah I'm sure it does man

hurry up at gtfo then pls

You're a buzzword spouting statist retard

Not an argument, you're just a pussy who can't handle weed, therefore you assume it's the same for everyone. Weed actually makes me think about the things I've said to people or done and gives me the motivation to make things better with people. Are you seriously arguing that you know me better than I do?

Smoking weed is easy
And yes I'm arguing that I know you better than you do

Okay
What is the actual detrimental effect that is suffered from the occasional indulgence?

I cant change your view user, because i agree 100%.
>tfw your the degenerate smoking this stuff

Alzheimers, lowered IQ, schizophrenia, all sorts of smoke related cancers and immediate delirums caused by the hypnotics.

literally the opposite of the truth

Just because a loud minority consumes weed to the point of degeneracy doesn't mean every one using it is a degenerate. And on the topic of degeneracy, if you smoke cigarettes and/or drink alcohol and think only weed is degenerate, you need to kill yourself as soon as possible.

don't be illogical, being stupid is for niggers

America will never be great again until cannabis is legalized.

bullshit

this.

>putting smoke in your lungs is good for you goy

i agree
you have to be a cool degenerate to enjoy this drug.

No, it's correct.

Smoking is for weak faggots.

>smoking is the only way to consume cannabis

man, not smoking weed weed sure has made you quite the genius

Gonna need a legitimate source on all of that. Not to mention that it's being prescribed right now. I find it hard to believe there is overwhelming evidence for those claims.

Smoke related cancers are a red herring in any event. The likelihood that you would smoke enough weed to make an appreciable effect on your rate of cancer is questionable. Especially if we're talking about occasional usage.

Cannabis smoke or any part of the plant has never caused a human death.

>never mind the hemp rope hangmans noose.

Any adult who wants to partake should be allowed, why is alcohol allowed but weed isnt? Alcohol is far more deadly, but is allowed same as cigarettes.

Ask yourself who would lose out if it were legal, then you have your answer as who has been fighting you

Marijuana let me confront my autism.

Started smoking heavily and within a year had lost almost a hundred pounds, reduced anxiety and depression, made friends, got a job.

It has been 4 years, I almost never smoke anymore, yet I'm still a functioning member of society.

There's simply not enough being smoked for the average user to make a large enough difference.

Yes, burning something and inhaling it is bad for your lungs. If you're doing it a couple times a week, however, it's very unlikely to cause a health issue.

jokes on you m09 I drink only water

agreed.

It's like being a faggot. It's okay as long as you don't have it consume your entire personality.

>Cannabis smoke or any part of the plant has never caused a human death
kill yourself.
Lung cancer is caused by any smoke inhalation. Just like trees, cannabis produces such a smoke.

Does anyone else get serious prosopagnosia (face blindness) whilst high on pot?

cannabis causes broncho-dilation.. expands your lungs. tobacco does the opposite and destroys it.

in reality, marijuana strengthens your lungs because you are constantly inhaling and holding. its like a strength exercise.

respirologists will tell you that cannabis smokers have stronger lungs than the average person. while cigarette smokers have weaker lungs.

this is why a lot of swimmers and athletes smoke cannabis. it lets u exercise longer.

actually look it up instead of regurgitating jewish myths.

Just because Pharma's are much more destructive doesn't mean potheads aren't degenerate.

I used to smoke weed, it probably lowered my IQ, since it's proven to do that.
>if it doesn't kill you it can't be bad for you

Hey man, you believe what you want to believe.

literally a ((((perfect)))) men. hurry up with the no internet thing so we don`t have to read your boring babbling.

I was coughing badly when I did that. So fuck off. ANY smoke inhalation is bad. Furthermore the smoking instruments used may also affect the smoke and add cancer producing materials.

>in reality, marijuana strengthens your lungs

oh so you're an complete faggot okay

EQUAL RIGHTS

AND JUSTICE

Analgesic properties, lowers blood pressure and is less harmful than opiates/beta blockers. Should be used in medicine, lower the THC content of it because street weed like Skunk has way too much in it which can actually lead to psychotic symptoms/whitey's.

All drugs should be legalised imo, safer, cleaner sources, the state can make money from it, it will lower infection rates from needle sharing and reduce overdoses due to tainted supply (heroin). However public intoxication of drugs should come with a fine or prison sentence, you keep it in your home and you don't redistribute it. Take power away from dealers which currently have all the power. You cannot eliminate drugs, the war on drugs was lost long ago, just like alcohol prohibition, however anti drug idiots haven't realised they've lost the war against drugs. They push on and on and on, the same faggots that guzzle McDonalds and booze every day.

And we have a winner

No, that's wrong

No. You're not wrong.

>kill yourself.
Been trying for 40+ years and failed. Really though, show me ten studies of the death rate for cannabis vs any substance and you get to set the abuse level. Please, it's important.

Does it make you frustrated that I control my desires, and that you are instead controlled by your desires?

oh ok. thank you for telling me and proving me wrong with an argument and some sources to back it up

It's a medicine.

What happens when you take a medicine everyday even though you're not sick?

You get sick.

Also I quit 2 months ago. It's addictive through habit of using it to cope with life.