Sup Forums says they're redpilled

>Sup Forums says they're redpilled
>doesn't play the most redpilled game series of all time

Defend yourselves

In the Megami Tensei series your goal is literally to stop the Jew World Order and Illuminati Satanists. The games take place during a happening of all happenings and they have dropped every red pill you can think of.
>exposed Jews
>exposed Satanists
>exposed Freemasons
>exposed the Nephilim in Antarctica
>exposed CERN
>exposed summoning ancient beings through the use of technology (Kek)
And many more red pills, too many to list

You fight and kill Moloch in these games

Exposing Freemasons

Kek is in these games too

Exposing the eternal Jew

The guy in the middle is Aleister Crowley

Exposing Antarctica and CERN

>Oy vey.... SHUT. IT. DOWN!!!!!

>Deus Vult

These games are literally Sup Forums incarnate, you can't call yourself redpilled unless you've played them

Bump

>implying I don't play the fuck out of these games
Too bad Persona will always be more popular.

You /law/ /neutral/ or /chaos/ family?

How do you think Atlus got so redpilled?

Bump

Usually neutral. In Strange Journey I went Law. Inthe Raidou games I went Chaos.

Neutral all the way. Law's extremism and Chaos' anarchy are nothing but tools to enslave humanity. Fuck both of 'em. I'm human and I'll fight for our survival and freedom.

Forgot to answer your other question. Series was based on some Japanese novel so I guess the original author was pretty sharp. Or it could just be that they are japs and don't buy into western notions of PC culture and multiculti.

>exposed the Nephilim in Antarctica
>exposed CERN
Nigga what?
In which game?

Law is the only righteous path, why would you want to let everyone slip back into their animalistic degeneracy of modern existence when you have a golden opportunity to save humanity handed down directly from God himself
Yeah I'd like to read those novels, I've seen the OVA it was alright. I think the original author really laid the groundwork but Atlus fleshed it out to where it is today.
See

Also,
For the newfriends who want to play this wonderous game series.

Start with SMT:Nocturne Mainax Edition.
It's the "completed version" of the game.
After that you pretty much get the basis of what to do in most SMT games.
You can branch off from there.
If you like the tradional playstyle of SMT.

Crack open some Digital Devil Saga, and the older SMT games + soul hackers/strange journey.

If you want a different feel of SMT, play Raidou.

As for the Persona series, it's not as red-pilled but it's more about psychology and self improvement.
The game story isn't really in a particular order after Nocturne, it just splits off into three separate universes.

Soul Hackers is fucking awesome, the music is so fucking good

I also forgot to mention the newer edtions of SMT.
SMT IV is good but not redpilled at all, its just kind of redundant.
Lawful are the fanatical good guys
Chaos are the fanatical bad guys
The White are nihilistic jews
Neutral is pretty much the best path.
Apocalypse is good from what I hear.
Jewtendo made the game 50$ so it's expensive.

Dagda is an ancap neckbeard who wears a clover.
Literally /ourguy/

And let them dictate how we are meant to live? I'm not gonna stop you from joining Law, but I'm my own man and I will stick to my guns.

>transient timewaster
>redpilled

Is the Maniax edition the Northa American release?

>playing games
>redpilled
>a fucking leaf

Well the gameplay is based on strategy, no different than enjoying a game of chess. What makes it relevant to Sup Forums is the syory and its themes. Gaming is just another medium no different than books or film.

Sup Forums is too busy being landwhales or skinnyfats pretending they're going to the gym to admit that there can be some good video games.

Shitposting about degeneracy on Sup Forums is the only non-degenerate and redpilled thing there is.

Well we are God's creation so it makes sense he would have some say in how we behave and interact, and it's not like they are asking for anything other than to adhere to common decency and basic morals.

People like to rail against Law too because the angels have no problem with killing those who are deliberately committing sins, well the way I look at it after those people die they will lose their egos and become part of the singularity of Heaven and realize the futility of their lashing out.

Beat SMT II a few days ago. Was legit. Beat it as law since I heard LAW had the best ending in the game

>Lucifer: What ever happens now, know that it is all your doing
Thought that line was cool as hell since right after Satan nukes earth and you fight "record scratch".

I still need to play it, the old games look really interesting, desu the oldest one I've played is Soul Hackers. I tried Kyuuyaku Megami Tensei but had a hard time getting into it, thinking of skipping it and trying the first SMT.

Playing KMT 1 right now. Yea play SMT 1 and SMT 2 first. KMT 1's fusion aint all that great and its a bit harder and dated. Love it so far but it is a dated game. I got used to SMT 1 and SMT 2 via Strange journey so play that first maybe.

final fantasy was always better, only extreme neckbeards will disagree

I beat Strange Journey a couple years ago. At first I was really enjoying it but the game started to drag about the further I got through the Schwartzwelt. That game burned me out on RPGs for a while, I did enjoy it though. Recently picked up Devil Survivor 2 RB and have been liking it, I think I prefer the first one though. I will try SMT 1 after I think.
Square went to fucking shit after the Enix merger, they got dethroned by Atlus during the 6th gen.

Dragon Quest is better than FF.