What's Sup Forums's ACE Score?

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2015/03/02/387007941/take-the-ace-quiz-and-learn-what-it-does-and-doesnt-mean

Tiers:
>0~1 Average Person
>2~4 White Trash Tier
>5~7 Arabic Tier
>8~9 Africa Tier
>10 Hello darkness, my old friend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ8itDYP6HU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

0, naturally.

And yet I regularly post on pol...

I am a 7.

>single mom
>regularly beat up and abused by multiple boyfriends
>one of them fondled me until he went to jail
>family finances broke down and pothead mother was considering suicide
>realized I'm brazilian so this greentext won't shock anyone
>younger sister is a pothead and pregnant too
>cycle continues

0 master race coming through

>NPR

nope

>all these degenerates with horrible families
>believing they won't be filling up gas chambers along with all the other mongrels

Get therapy

>all these 0s
;_; 4 here
>literally every family member called me an idiot/names over the smallest little shit (hey, go get me that bag. *forget to get bag*. Wow, you are the stupidest person in the world)
>parents taught me to be weak and a cuck (nice and respectful to everyone)
>Got my ass beat at school all the time because fags knew I would not hit back
>got brutally rejected by a girl when I was 7, got told "just fucking get over it"

at least I'm not a monkie nigger who got bamboozled and cucked by his mothers bf.

I scored a six. Feels whatever man.

>5

If you didnt get a 0 you belong in a gas chamber

Gtfo pol

>2 I answered yes to one question REEEEEEEEE

1. All brazillians deserve to be treated like shit
2. You probably even liked it, you gutter slut

If you scored a zero, you need to get the fuck off of Sup Forums, you normalfaggot. Go update your linkedin or some shit.

8, at least I didn't get diddled

2, unfortunately.

10. Not news to me though, been committed three times.

>mother beat and insult me often
>father left when I was 4 and died when I was 6 (heart disease)

2. My dad went to prison for money laundering in the 90s and my mom divorced him.

>0

feel bad for anyone 1+

t. a fucking white male

>been committed three times.

You're a pizzagater / alternative timeline faggot, aren't you?

>doesn't ask if your father/stepfather was abused
Wow such a sexist poll

Pizzagate wuz real.

My father died and my most of my family has clinical depression. So that puts me in white trash teir don't know how to feel about that.

This. I didn't click the mom slapped around question because the opposite happened growing up. My dad was a massive cuck that got beat on by my schizophrenic mom.

0 and I look forward to spending time with my family this christmas.

stay jelly

I haven't went too deep down that rabbit hole because it just seemed like autism and psychosis in equal measures.

nothin personel eh

>1

Mother was verbally abusive but knew better than to step on snek.

>0
>still have crippling depression because it runs deep like a silver vein on my mom's side even though she didn't have it

1. Got diddled by me cousin as a kid.

story ? how lewd ?

>tfw dad never once praised you in your entire life

Is this why I grew up to be a shitposter?

Pretty much everything negative happened to me besides the diddling part and I scored a six. You would think getting molested would at least put you at a three.

I saw a pic saying that Podesta knows 3 caught pedophiles, but I can't remember where. Other than that, Pizzagate definitely has more evidence than "muh russians did it," but I haven't really followed it either, desu.

t. not an alternative timeline or flat-earth cuck

Pretty lude. Happened numerous times. He's half black and why I hate niggers.

Both points come from my father slowly dying of cancer though. Does that even count?

Seems like the average American family to me.

3 and it's fucking shit
I've spent last 4 years rearranging my brain (not drugs) to overcome that shit and I'm almost done, maybe I'll yet have a proper life one day

Others learn how to shitpost but you were born in shit--molded by it.

shoulda stood up for yourself. If you haven't, it means sovereignty doesn't come naturally to you.

it's ridiculous that "my mom was abused" is an option but not "my dad was abused". I've only ever known one abusive parent and it was the mom

I'll let that slide considering you're a 10 and any insult would inevitably lead to you killing yourself.

>3
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ8itDYP6HU

WTW W
h r o i
i a r d
t s l e
e h d

9 lol

I know you're just shitposting but it's pretty common occurrence in southern Appalachia and it's not really discussed like it should be.

sister depressed, dad went to jail. I live in a $300,000 house in majority white neighborhood

My dad punched me in the mouth once, but that's because I was being a shitty 15 year old and took a swing at him. I've never seen the old man move so fucking fast in my life.
Pretty humbling to get BTFO by someone you think is just a boring old guy.

It's not my fault my mom always yelled at me and my dad beat me once or twice.

My full blown stereotypically sjw mother is holding an aa sponsor meeting in the Living room with a beta numale cuck who has painted colored lines all around his hat and is wearing a shawl as i type this so i cant go in there to play street fighter.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TENDIES FUCKING HELL

I just bought (((bioshock infinite))) and she referred to the racist flying city as Trumps America

PLEASE SEND HELP I DONT WANT TO BE THIS PERSON AND LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE
CALL /FIT/ OR ANYBODY SEND HELP

se mata rapaz

>took a swing at my own dad

you deserved it

> 0
>somehow still end up like a deadbeat
Explain please.

That's only because my father went to jail for about 10 years when I was 7 because some bitch accused him of rape. Shittiest part is, the bitch in question had been charged with perjury TWICE.

And I was raised by my mother for half of my childhood

6, but could've gotten 7
My dad was/is a violent drunk

>Explain please.

It's the Sup Forums effect. See this old copypasta:
Welcome to Sup Forums. You're ours now. Here's what you can expect.

You'll stay for a while, see a few threads, laugh a bit, and see a few odd things. You'll bookmark the place for further amusement. This is where it all begins.

Before too long, you'll find yourself checking on Sup Forums in increased frequencies. First it'll happen occasionally during the week. Then once every day or so. Then more frequently. You'll find yourself checking on it twice a day. Three times. Once per hour. Before you know it, you'll be browsing it for hours at a time.

Slowly, your life will take a back-seat to Sup Forums. You'll find yourself forgetting to call people. You'll be late for work because you'll be reading legendary threads. Slowly, your life will decline into a mindless chaos.

As Sup Forums and Sup Forums slowly consume your mind, your humor will be replaced with our humor. You'll become glued to Sup Forums. It'll be the only place you feel accepted. And then, you'll start accepting the weirder conventions. You'll find yourself fapping to loli, furry, guro, and all sorts of odd things you used to find disgusting. But now it'll all be commonplace for you, as a normal part of your life. Your personality.

And then, someday down the road, you'll realize what has happened to you. Your loved ones will have left you. You'll be alone. Unemployed. Struggling to survive. And worst of all, you'll be hooked. You won't be able to fight it, because we will be all you know, and all you remember. You'll slowly dissolve into madness, or mindless stupidity. Whichever comes first. And then, one day, you will snap, and all remains of your former self will be crushed under our weight.

Welcome, my friend. Welcome, my brother.

Welcome to your new home.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

>>got brutally rejected by a girl when I was 7, got told "just fucking get over it"
>implying he/she was putting you down in any way, and not just telling the truth without sugarcoating it

>6
Mfw I was forced into homelessness since I was 16 because of my single mother's meth addiction. Yet I survived by selling Molly and mushrooms and still graduated from HS.

He said literally that.

Miscegenated offspring with black dad and white mom here. I got a 1 because my mom died a car accident when I was a teen. Lol I love hanging around all the white trash here because it makes me feel better about myself. Thanks, all!

4. Not bad. Not good, but not bad.

That is the fucking shittiest song ever.

>fapping to loli, furry, guro
Kill yourself if you actually do this.

Still a nigger. Still not human.

>0

AM I A FUCKING NORMIE?

Being slapped as a form of discipline and not just because of being drunk is a good way to fix that.

This, I could name a few times when my mom got drunk and beat up my stepdad. I can't blame him for not fighting back, he probably knew everybody would flip their shit on him if he did.

I was "emotionally abandoned" according to most people I talk to about it. My parents more or less just acted like I didnt exist, or insulted me if they did. My sister was given everything and I was an afterthought at best. I still remember the day she asked them for my room, so they forced me to put all my stuff in boxes and move to a small backroom of our house so she could have my bedroom too. But there was nothing physical, nor were either of my parents druggies nor alcoholics.

Love you mum and dad

A 3. My family is great. Brother got fucked up on drugs, though.

0, naturally. I live in a mostly civilized country, after all.

2 here, similar experience though. My brother was/is very quiet and angsty and my parents had a habit of throwing insults without a care in the world. No abuse or drugs or stuff, its just left me rather emotionally distant

of course I did. I clearly violated the NAP. He still gives me shit for it to this day too.

doubt it

-5, i was a spoiled child and that make me damage too, now i'm in a treatment of daily beatings and suffering.

Got 7.

Look at all these privileged litter shits that spend time on Sup Forums all day complaining about how bad they have it when they have never had one real problem in their entire lives.

>Kill yourself if you actually do this.

Leave Sup Forums immediately if you're surprised chantards do this. You're too normalfag. I'm not condoning it, but that's par for the course for this place. The user that created that pasta would have included trannies if they were as widespread on Sup Forums as they are now. That whole kink didn't really start until Linetrap was a thing (except everyone was at least a little gay for Bridget).

>tfw scored a 6
>tfw been on this shithole for 11 years

Just end it already.

My brother tried to hang himself

Wow what a badass. Would blow him and it wouldn't even be gay.

big fat zero