2) Disband NATO
3) EU defences down
4) Nationalists elected in EU
5) EU disintegrates
6) Panslavic Union

>inb4 Hungary & Romania complain "but we're not Slavic REEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Screencap this ASAP!

I like the Germanic Federation

Its just going to be soviet union all over again.

>Trying to annex Poland but not the Baltics

You fail at strategy Gypo.

>Britain being part of any sort of union with Germany
>ever
>Norway and Finland not annexing and purging Sweden and forming a nordic union with Iceland
fucking lel

I really like that map desu

>capital - berlin

How typical of a Russian trying to subvert and divide Europe and the world's democracies.

The globalists want war with Russia. Putin doesn't want war with the globalists. So Putin is helping nationalists win elections across the globe.

Where do I sign up for this famalam?

Definitely not New New Delhi, but I'd prefer Kobenhavn

Yes that's why voting for Trump literally makes you faggots cucks for the average vlad.

fascinating

>finland
>baltics
>germanic

>fallout timeline is real now with trump trying to stump china and Chinese will eventually get sick of it and launch nukes
>Russia is back to 1917 and communist Russia is reborn

What type of 8th dimension do we live in? Is baron cyber out of control?

Kick France out of the Roman Republic please.

We have our own reasons for rejecting globalism, particularly the trade deals which ultimately fuck us over.

Enemy of our enemy is our friend. There will eventually come a day when Russia needs to be knocked down a peg or two, but it's not in the foreseeable future.

wrong

not only divide, but reform afterwards

This is exactly what's happening

magyar want free from slavs

>That map
...Christ

Everyone hates multiculturalism and the stupid "free market trade deals" but having partnerships with other nations isn't bad. We just need to stop letting hordes of shitskins in and reform trade. No reason to let Russia have a field day and we all be separated with walls. We should work together but respect each others cultures and not live among one another.

Guys stop memeing it's getting out of control. The meme magic is now curing disease. It's manifesting and controlling us all. You guys are going to summon the aays or make anime real.

>pic related: adress where to sign up

why reject globalism?
>it's the basis of our service economy
>allows for people to have more purchasing power and choice for goods
No one ever seems to talk about the dramatic increase in price of goods if we were to manufacture in the usa. how will americans shop at walmart?

The eternal Anglo part of the Germanic Federation? Farage didnt die fo this.

I like how it includes countries that fought the Nazis like the Netherlands, France, and Norway.

hes praying that this burger doesn't kill him immediately.

>not knowing the zetans launched the nukes
>zetans being ((they))

Give bethesda all the shit you want that was on point.

Because it benefits the shittiest countries more than our own. As their shitters flood our country while our manufacturing jobs flee for cheaper labor.

The end result is the destruction of the middle class. Rich get richer and everyone else becomes dependent on govt, and in turn are forced to vote democrat out of fear of losing those benefits.

It's a vicious cycle of corruption and cronyism. We have to stop it now because it eventually becomes unstoppable.

Any union with Russia, Ukraine or Balkans means genetic downgrade for Eastern Europeans

Russia is not our friend.

Of course they're not, but we share two common enemies which is more than enough reason to work with them.

But Russia also isn't the threat to us that they once were. This Russia boogeyman stuff is absurd. The biggest threat to America is and will continue to be China.

>slavic union
>capital: warsaw

try again m8

Roman Republic should by called the Latin Republic, and it should include Constantinople and parts of western Turkey.

Uzbek/tajik will become slavs too.

Romania belongs in Roman republic desu

Also may as well give Frenchie-Belgium to the Latin Republic.

God bless the USA and Mother Russia, defenders of civilization

but we're VERY well off though. Poorer countries can only benefit so much from a cheap labor economy. I don't see how we're going to spiral into inevitable doom. Globalism has been the cause of our success. Show me how it's going to cause our downfall considering our GDP growth is fairly consistent and steady.
it doesn't have to involve corruption and cronyism. those things can be solved w/o dismantling globalism, no?

> The biggest threat to America is and will continue to be China.

Haven't you heard? Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia. Eurasia is our friend.

The SS and Wehrmacht had volunteer divisions nearly every European country

pic related - We Wuz European union

Divide Europe? Europe is already divided. And lol, democracy, cause thats working just fine right?

Eastern europe needs to be conquered by the strongest European nation if its ever going to be relevant. Russia is that nation.

>I don't see how we're going to spiral into inevitable doom

Take a drive through middle America. Visit areas that have been ravaged by fleeing factories, failing infrastructure, increased regulations that closed down small businesses. Families weighed down by their 30 year old college grad who is still living at home.

>We Wuz European union
WE WUS SHIT IN DA EU

This map made me realize how small Germany is. It is closer to Poland than to France or Spain. That just isn't right.

>Hungary
>Slavic

Pick One, bucko

Our goods would be hella expensive if made in the USA. Sure factory workers would be paid more, but they would be paying double for their clothes, furniture, etc. Especially the lower class. Poor people rely heavily on the low costs of chinese goods. As a whole, america is doing good. And with automation down the line, I don't see how this is a viable or safe solution.

>This map made me realize how small Germany is

Where do you get all these ideas that we want to have anything to do with fucking moortuguese, spaniards and greeks ?

Also
>Belgium and Luxembourg not following France
>Switzerland not remaining neutral
>British wanting to do jackshit with the germans

Just an fyi, its in the croatian constitution that we can never take part in a slavic union of states ever again

How is Russia supposed to "have" Poland when Poland is almost not aligned economically with Russia? Even Czechia is a bigger trade partner to Poland than Russia. How are they supposed to control us? Through what means? Are they going to finance a 200k soldier garrison in Poland? Before that "end game" happens, Russia will be in pieces because of internal tensions

>steak and shake

>Roman Republic
Well, you ignore that Ancient Greek and Roman elites were Nordic in terms of their genetic profile, a new Southern European union would literally be Latin America 2.0

>Capital
>Rome

>my unfounded fantasies projected on the world: the post

WE

Capitals attract immigrants like flies to shit

Berlin is a good choice.

>Mediterranean countries
>low energy, full of niggers and mudshits, lazy attitude, no efficiency in terms of their economy or governmental institutions

>Greece in med union

Nah senpai

Let turkey have them

fuck off frog! take the waloons but we prefer the company of our germanic brothers, same for Luxemburg i guess

KEK

Because you frogs share special relations with Italy and Greece, it's your fault that your forefathers roleplayed as we wuz civilized Romanz and shieet, now live with your shitskin bretherens

>he forgot that Italy is their 3th contributori
>he forgot that in the '90 before the Euro Italy was richer than England
>he forgot that Italy is one of the leading country in the research scene
Hans why dont we stop fighting and become friend like the old times?
When our soldier fought together at stalingrad?
When we helped spain in their revolution?
When despite facing a civil war a lot of our soldier decided to join you army?
When after the war in only few years we rebuild our destroyed country?
Dont hate your friend Hans

Eh if we have to be on anyone's side I'm glad that it's Germany, wouldn't want to be against them at least.

The good old days

this
youre braindead

Yes and? Any form of nationalism is better than this Kalergi-plan level of multiculturalism.

Your people are loud and trendy
I have to admit, you Meds have some interesting culture and history, also your diaspora is much better than the muslim or African one
You still have to improve again, not only for us , but also for your forefathers will

Inb4 Cuckold War

>a strong germany is now needed again for (((our))) new enemies in evil russia

Your stupid as fuck dude.. this map is so LOL, and Romanians are not Slav are Latins you freaking ignorant.

(I am using my phone so different ID)
Yes we have our problem
Germany right now is having problem too
I hope we solve our problem together
Germans are great and industrious people

Well, I dont see a problem with it.

-france
-90 million roaches
+constaninople

thank you (((Agency))) for correcting the record

>woah i didn't realize we were that close to russia
people tend to forget that the world isn't flat quite alot.

We barely sustain ourselves.
No need for mongol inbreds.

>the autism in that map
Spoiler, a "panslavic" or "Germanic" union will never happen, it's a /gsg/ meme.

Not that the disbanding of NATO would be a bad thing...

Ironically said

I'm luxembourgeois myself, noone there like the Krauts, especially after the last two world wars.

We have no special relation with Greece at all, we were were as "romans" as the english, Greece shares more with Turkey or Russia than they ever did with France.
The only euro-meditteranean country we share something with are the italians because of catholicism, the Renaissance and the fact that we cucked their northern cities very hard from Frankish Empire to Napoleonian era.
Spain, past the fact we launched the Reconquista, was either an occasional ally or a total enemy (Charles Quint), Portugal is just anglo pet at this point.

>balts
>germanic federation

I'm in. When do I get my mafia money and qt russian waifu?

Buy up all of americas interests and land. Make anglo saxons say how much they hate eachother. Start attacking minorities in the americas. Kill hundreds of million innocent bystanders. Especially the ones with Native American ancestry. Use their churches to spill the havoc of God to them. Say to the white person that these people are no good because they are descendants of the same people that killed of the injuns. And the new europeans have no blemish but must kill off those with blemishes of genocide. Finish killing them and keep displacing the white people to american lands to protect themselves from a muslim invasion. Then unite russia, canada and the united states to form the biggest empire that ever was and defeat the east asians. Finish killing off the latin americans and build perfectly white cities for the white zion.

>Hungary and Poland in Slavshit Union
>Finland and Baltics in Cuckmanic Federation

>not being part of the Germanic Federation

Rude.

>Greeks
>Albanians
>Allowed to vote

No

ROMA LADRONA

WIR

They would be hella expensive ceteris paribus. Why do you think there's a personal tax cut AND a corporate tax cut to go along with business repatriation?

We're not fucking Germanic you autistic cucks. Take Putin's micropenis out of your mouth and promptly fuck off out of Sup Forums with your low quality shilling.