Should women be allowed in military?

men are stronger but does that really matter when you have an assault rifle?

Yes only as supporting roles. If they choose to get pregnant the can gtfo.

Canada stop trying to be Australia

they shouldn't. They fuck everything up and aren't nearly tough enough.

t. former infantryman.

these girls could probably kick your ass

As foot soldiers why not, god help anyone serving under female officers though

should the military be attacking other countries?

Men are better marksmen as well.

No, they shouldn't be in the police force either.

A fucking leaf
>as foot soldiers
How high are you right now hippie

Soldier on the left has an empty pack, soldier on the right is wearing a duffle bag with a sleeping bag in it.
Ate the fuck up.

Women have no place on the battlefield.

>they shouldn't. They fuck everything up and aren't nearly tough enough.

/thread

Two soldiers without headgear while outdoors, thief has a fucking juice box.

Yes, only to see the reaction to what happens to captured ones by dune coons.

American women - no. (see Lisa Mearkle, Kara Hultgreen, Holly Graf)

Everywhere else - yes.

Yes. They're good fallback girls to rape when the local girls aren't putting out

>hould women be allowed in military?

It should be bloody mandatory.
And in the proper spirit of the equality they wanted, I'd enjoy the freedom to hand white feathers out to the cowardly bitches trying to claw their ways back into the safety of the kitchen.

Should leafs be allowed to live?
Americans are stronger but does that really matter when they're all white males?

>Crossing a street covered by an enemy marksman
>Squad sprints across the street one at a time
>My turn
>Catch a bullet to my leg halfway through
>Next person to run across the street has to grab my vests carry handle and haul me to cover

>Male soldier
>Grabs my handle and pulls me across the street before the marksman can finish me off

>Female soldier
>Grabs my handle
>Can hardly pull me
>A bullet cracks by
>She screams, drops me, and runs across the street without me
>Die

Here's a little template to helps answer any question beginning with "Should women be allowed"

>Is it out of the kitchen?
Answer: No
>Is it in the kitchen?
Answer: Yes.

Yes, and if they want combat so badly they should have it. Bring back the women's corps and everyone will be happy.

how long and under wat circumstances?

now

tits or gtfo

I would rape an murder them on the battlefield and that's if they were on my side.

>Strong military girlz
>Give me equality
>Give me rank and pay
>Deployment coming up
>Can't go I'm pregnant
>But please, still give me rank and pay

If they can match the requirements, sure why not.

more like they'd complain about being tired and hurt until they drop their packs and you have to pick theirs up on top of yours and carry it for them. And then after they'd report you for sexual harassment.

Yes.

YES CUZ FREEDOM LOL

1) You need a strong thoracolumbar fascia and latissimus dorsi to carry shit around for long periods of time.
2) Women have bad performance when sleep-deprived, so 85% of time in the army.

>tfw when this happens every single time our platoon was conducting field exercises.

Well that solves it, no women in the military

Better, why not make women the only ones allowed to fight and let men take a breather back?

Lets see how the feminist like it then.

Women should not be allowed in combat units. Everything else is fine.

Current infantry here. I can tell you right now that with only one exception every woman I've met in the military has been an unmitigated piece of shit that deserved nothing but an immediate discharge without benefits. Most of them didn't even know how to load the fucking rifles when we ran qualification ranges for them. Women have zero business in the military. All they do is complain, fail to meet standards, fail to do their job, and make life tougher for ACTUAL soldiers.

Nah, I mean they have already fucked up the Swedish military so they will probably do it to other countries military also.

If you're deciding what's best for your military in that instance, then no. They should not. You have to be able to drag a body. You have to be able to fight in melee. You have to be able to carry heavy equipment for long distances. You have to kill the enemy and not run away, then rationalize it later, or cry your way out of it. You have to not be emotionally unbalanced for three random days out of the month.

If you want to sacrifice lives and missions to prove how full of shit Leftist and feminist swine are, then yes.

>wanting Russia, China, prk, literally whoever else feels like it steam rolling our military
Lol would be pretty funny desu

>Kick my ass
I don't need to do shit except grab them by the hair. Why don't they get a buzz cut like everybody else in the military?

No womyn or tranniex

lol especially Mrs. Juicebox on the right there

*shaking*

I'm talking all women, let men take a break from wars once in a while and let the world's ladies take the hit.

Yes, in non combat roles and mandatory IUDs.

yeah and while we're at it we can train fetuses to kill with their bare hands

Women are a huge distraction. Putting them in a combat role will only accelerate that effect as the men of the unit will instinctively "protect the girls". They also can't carry the fucking gear.

this fine soldier could snipe you from 100 miles away and you wouldn't even feel it

are you guys butthurt because these women are more brave and courageous than you?

truly pathetic

>Female soldier

Nah, it would go like this:
>A bullet cracks by
>She screams and drops me
>Male instincts kick in, get shot with the mother of all adrenaline doses
>Shoot down the sniper with a 360° no scope, then pick up the girl and run to cover with her

Girls in danger do interesting things with guys. Tho, playing for this is kinda unadvised.

how is she at sandwiches?

>women are too emotional for the military

lol good one

>get pregnant
>have a free pass to leave your unit understaffed and go home with training paid for by the government
No, if they are allowed in they should face criminal penalties for getting pregnant.

It looks like she has something in her ruck, although the sustainment pouches are empty. PFC Duffelbags probably has a uniform in there as well, bulge doesn't imply only sleeping bag. Neither has a deployment patch and I honestly can't tell what the fuck they're doing for this picture, this is probably from some AT of NG or Reserve soldiers.

is trudeau shitposting on Sup Forums again?

Using a drone?

>women are too weak for military

lolz

t. a fucking leaf

Make IUDs mandatory during active or reserves duty. No chance of pregnancy plus the government considers your body their property anyways.

Don't get me started on the prison platoon, they would all be coalburners

U.S. Army here. Deployed, females in unit.
They bring nothing but drama and distress. every high ranking male feels this way, but can't express honest opinion about females due to liberal agenda

> Army "SHARP' & "Equal Opportunity"

not to mention tons of racism from the low qualifying MOS soldier nig nogs hence the Dallas shooter

The Army is a mess right now

as long as standards aren't lowered
war is gender neutral

When the draft comes they should be drafted to get sent into the meat grinder with the men.

For a regular force they are astoundingly terrible at being soldiers.

100 Miles with a RIFLE ??? Stop using Drugs Leaf, stop being Retard Leaf, Please. We are embarassed for you

No. Women are inferior in just about every capacity when it comes to the military. Even having them present in support units isn't particularly beneficial; they're filling a spot a man could easily do better. I suppose when WW3 breaks out and men are actually mass-drafted into the infantry like in WW2 it might benefit us to put women in support roles. But until then, women just do a shitty job no matter where they're put.

I worked for the Army as a civilian and had to do SHARP training. That Colonel who's daughter was assaulted was pretty bad acting.

When a man cries, you know that some serious fucking shit happend, like your home country got nuked and everything you have known, owned and loved is gone forever.
Woman cry all the time for no reason.

"No"

are you sure they are crying because they are pussies?

>women aren't athletic enough

lol ok Sup Forums

Amen brother, please promote to CSM of Army, save us all

Fuck. No.

Never. Women are fucking weaklings, I would never trust my life on some vagina carrying mule.

Women are absolute cancer, in Finland they can go to the military if they want to, and when they want to they most likely have some sort of a complex that compells them to come fuck shit up in the one place where they're not needed.

Skip training excercises because you "have menstruation", again, still get a higher rank easier than any man. When they actually have to go to some camp or excercise, they just make the beta males carry their shit, easy when you can twist horny guys in a forest around your finger with a little flirt.

It's fucking horrible, they have the worst motivation and when they're actually motivated they end up being underqualified for anything, a chubby doughboy can undergo harder training than most cunts, stamina and agility don't matter when you can only lift yourself but have to make the rest of the squad carry your shit.

Oh and the fucking ranks, the pussypasses that are handed out because cunts are a minority. Fuck. That.

Our service was shit anyway, 90% of the guys out there couldn't shoot for shit, when you can't get 10/10 in the range, what good are you in action? Jesus, most leaders there were absolute trash, I fucking wiped the floor on the rifle range, three guys in our whole division dominated the scores on the range, me being one of those. Then they hand out ranks to people who shake when they hold a rifle.

Then they put you into a tank to some shitshow bullshit that's run by a chick. No.

*assumes killing stance*

Only in an Edge of Tomorrow tier future where you get an assault rifle strapped to a mech suit that also shoots missiles.

That display means a warrior died. Since the one crying is an NCO, it was probably someone in his squad or team. It could have been the direct result of his call, no wonder the dude is distraught.

>A

If they want to kill Arabs then let them kill Arabs.

A fucking canadian. I got to meet some infantry you guys had, they were top shit. You are nothing compared to your men of service, shitcunt.

>unironically 360° no scoping someone irl
back off the weed their m8

I think we should allow them in.
I also think the military shouldn't lower the passing grades for them.
No reason to not hire someone who can do the damn job.

She is still weaker than the basic male recruit. Low body fat =/= strength. Hell the average dad could still out muscle her

the average male is stronger than that.

These guys gets it.

I was in from '05 to '14. Was in a quartermaster unit for most of my career and witnessed females in the Army first hand. Everything these anons said is 100% true.

And how is she when she has to drag her male counterparts out of enemy fire? Can she ruck with 30-50lbs of gear for at least 9 miles? Does she carry her ammo herself or is there a male soldier behind her to carry the heavy stuff for her?

>Men are too emotional because they cry when someone dies before their eyes whereas women cry because they have to stay late or fail a PT test

Is this the "false equivalence" fallacy? One of the pics you uploaded shows a soldier crying in front of a memorial, that means someone in his platoon or squad was killed.

Yes it matters. The modern soldier carries heavier gear than a 15th century knight with plate mail and a halberd. And you need to be ready to carry another soldier off the field. Women are half as strong at any given level of training, have less blood at the same body weight, have more fragile bones and joints, it's just a bad fucking idea. We don't even let women play sports with men, why have them fight together?

>take roids
>be weaker than the average soldier
>probably weaker than the average healthy man
>ugly as shit
>fucked up in the head from hormones
ok

Stop making us look bad you filthy hippy

>The modern soldier carries heavier gear than a 15th century knight with plate mail and a halberd.
Knights carried heavier gear and did 10x more cardio with them

just tell her the other team is prettier than her, and STAND BACK.

War: OVER.

What the fuck is wrong with you, you fucking leaf goddam, the man is crying for a lost friend. Why are you such a faggot?

even the leafs hate leafs. *sips coffee*

Are most sniper rifles belt-fed?

this girl can fix a whole tank in under 24 hours and you can't change the oil on your honda civic

nice try Sup Forums

she never cries either

That was just a joke mate. The point is that you will do well above your normal abilities to save the pussy.

Bluepill me on nuclear, am I a closed minded bigot?

Stop replying to this faggot feminine leaf bait

>women are too weak to be in the military!!!

btfo

The government should just conduct a big experiment to put this to rest. Train a group of women and a group of men separately using identical training, hold women to their preferred physical standards. Then have the two groups engage in a series war games and release the results.

by "war games" you mean makeup application races right?

Bump

Men would probably win that too, the best Hollywood makeup artists are men

>You have to not be emotionally unbalanced for three random days out of the month.
I heard that's actually a myth

Stop replying to the leaf you fucking retards

It wouldn't put it to rest, when the men mop the floor with the women, there would be 8 million reasons why they lost

>sexism
>stacy is a bad leader
>pms
>the sun was in my eyes
>my feet hurt
>i was raped