Experiences in Third World Shitholes

Things I saw around 7 years ago (aged 14) whilst in Ethiopia:

>Wooden scaffolding
>Public masturbation
>A group of around 200 baboons attack a small village, apparently something that happens a few times every year
>multiple accounts of child abuse
>multiple accounts of animal abuse
>insects
>malnutrition
>no fixed rules on the road
>extortion at every opportunity
>children at school drinking from dirty taps whilst the teacher's lawn was watered with sprinklers
>hard poos don't exist

Don't ever fall for the third world meme. It is fucking horrible. Literally nothing good comes from their. This is just a quick outline, I have loads more. What happened to you in the third world, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE
youtu.be/QCGKZC3IWEc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bUIiUXvnkUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there* oops

>A group of around 200 baboons attack a small village, apparently something that happens a few times every year
I would pay money to watch this and pay extra to give one of the baboons a gun

Which area of Ethiopia?

how diverse! really progressive I want germany to be like that!

Agreed

Get in here anons help us. We are already red philled on what is happening on Europe and some countries of the rest of the world, now it's time to take acction.
We need your help, you can help us win this. If they get some Rafugees then maybe will stop this nonsense.

Also this
>Don't fall for the kikes tactics of divide and conquer, that's what they want
Know who the real enemy is.

I try to avoid them, which sucks because I used to love going to Munich during the Holiday season.

A few different places. Started in Addis Ababa but spent most of the time around the Simien mountains, which is where we saw the baboons

>tfw your country literally boarders a third world (non developed) country

It Ukraine around 2002, I saw groups naked people (they had no means to buy or wash their clothes) wandering around in the fields. Sometimes, they burned crops and wood in the open to stay warm.

by baboons do you mean niggers because that shit happens every day

The closest I got to visiting the third world was visiting Detroit.

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE

nah, Baboons. They can do a lot of damage and are thought to kill a few niglets every year.

How bad do you guys hate the Ambassador Bridge?

>Public masturbation

nigga what

I know that feel, bro. Filthy fuckin' Canadians crawl down into the beautiful US of A and then bitch and whine about us not having milk in bags.

We are not a third world country that puts milk in a fucking bag. We invented plastic milk jugs for a reason.

i know that feel :^)

PULL THE LEVER

Every self respecting person uses the tunnel underneath it.

dude why were you in ethiopia at age 14

yeah there was a lot of people doing fucking nothing at the side of the street. We were in a mixed group and I guess because we had a few white chicks the guys couldn't help themselves and started tugging their meat

also side point: I saw a lot of naked people as well and the BBC meme doesn't seem that accurate with Ethiopians. Maybe it is the malnutrition idk

school trip, "volunteering"

We, unsurprisingly, did nothing of value though.

You can be killed right outside downtown and no one will care. They have zero funding, not to mention the police force is entirely niggers.
Someone could probably go around killing all the niggers they see at night at and never get caught.

>This is just a quick outline, I have loads more
by all means, please share those experiences

When I was backpacking around the Balkans, a couple friends and I decided we were going to stay the night in Tirana. I guess our driver made a wrong turn or something and we ended up in what looked like a gypsy village on the outskirts on the way to the city. While he was filling up the car at a gas station, like ten of the dirtiest, unwashed, most disgusting brown-skinned toddlers wearing nothing but tattered rags came up to us speaking gibberish. They smelled like rotten eggs. We didn't know what they wanted, and they were starting to harass one of my female friends.

The driver, who was a local, noticed this and, still keeping the gas nozzle in his hand, doused the gypsy kids with gasoline and smacked a couple of them with the nozzle hard as fuck until they scattered.

Being Westerners, we were like "wtf man you can't do that to little kids" and the guy simply shook his head and said in broken english, "No, is no problem, is ok to beat them"

I lived in south east asia back in 2000's and it was fucking wild. Lived in Indonesia and Vietnam, the first had a lot of bombings and people killing each other with sticks, the latest had a very heavy post-war atmosphere. Also spent a year in Peru.

Seen a lot of shit, dealt with some extremely insane people. Seen dead bodies, floors flooded with blood, dead kid, incredible amount of filth. Also hired some guys to beat up someone that was threatening me, and personally beaten up a guy threatening my girlfriend at the time. Corruption was a daily thing and I escaped prison in Indonesia thanks to fucking the daughter of a high official or Java immigration

Brazil

>majority of people are ugly as fuck, BR beauty one big meme, people often look malnourished and deformed
>at least 10% of the population under 5 foot
>can't pull out phone in the middle of the day at a busy intersection in the good part of town
>hobos pissing in public in broad daylight
>12 year olds brandishing knives on the good parts of the beach
>filth and trash and garbage everywhere. EVERYWHERE
>Never, ever drink the water from the tap. Ever.
>Good cheap food that causes you to get diarrhea
>Can't really go anywhere without threat of being robbed or kidnapped
>spider monkeys stealing your shit if you leave it out for 20 seconds
>people party all night long on weekdays, wonder why they're poor
>actual literal niggers from Africa everywhere

Was in Johannesburg a year ago visiting my cousin. Got chased by guy with a screw driver. I think its given now that everyone knows Joburg is a proper shithole. Kind of sad though, I could see glimpses of what used to be a great city.

I think the white chicks were probably rethinkiing their decision to go to africa at that point. Fucking hilarious.

>2000s
So you were basically in post Suharto Indonesia. Yeah did that guy fuck up the country or what.

wat

What happened in Indonesian prison?

How were Indonesian prisons? How long you in?

but in UK and 2000 girls get raped and the police didnt do shit, that is very corrupt

Just to mention that wasn't in the favelas.

Also funniest taxi ride:

>Ugly as fuck, looks like some kind of mutant caveman, clearly mixed race
>HUEHUEHUEing the whole time
>Kept going MUCHAS MUCHAS or something and making tit squeezing motions with his palms every time he sees women on the street
>What little English he knows he says TITTIES, VAGEENA, NIGGERS, FUCK
>Rolled down window and yelled VAGEENA at some random hot chicks and made tit squeezing gestures at them
>Rolled down window, pointed and yelled FUCK NIGGERS TITTIES at a couple of niggs
>Asked me if I liked titties, I say yes, he rolls down my window at stop light and whistles at girls, makes the tit squeezing motion at them
>wheninrome.jpg
>I make tit squeezing motion at random chicks
>gave him a big tip

Can someone greentext some of their experiences? These stories sound good

>Dominican Republic
but yeah, indeed it is my friend.

Not a "movie like" escape, but basically I was put into a room because of a visa issue (a guy I was dealing with and wanted to screw me brided some cops to investage some bullshit stuff).

I called the girl and her father send a special force to the police office to retrieve me and put me in the first plane going to singapore.

lol fucking germanic pig, you think every non germanic want your subhumans that you call females?

its all in your media, pig

kys

Yeah I know the feel and it sucks. The only first world neighbor country that we have is Liechtenstein.

>filename

wtf, pls explain

fuck you pig

I would like to hear more about this? What was the deal? And why Singapore?

Ah, The beautiful ancap utopia

I think they believe orthodox?

There's more demand for "germanic" females than there are for your brown variants. It's documented and backed up by masturbation search terms amongst other things. Get over it.

>Indo prision
Lets be real aquafresh, how much drug did you snuggle?
Also, when did you went here?

I said it the other day, if your country doesn't contain a McDonald's it may as well be nuked off the planet of the Earth and literally nothing of the value would be lost.

that is thanks to your media, faggot
im free from it and can your bullshit, you promote your pigs and that is why you see these stupid browns wanting your germanics pigs

I was building a factory at the time (premix of chemical ingredients) and I realised one of the contruction material supplier was trying to fuck me big time and I told him to fuck off because his stuff was way too expensive.

he was pissed off and tried to get me in jail. In 1999, being in chains in a shitty indonesian police station where death penalty is extremely fast and common and cells full of hiv ridden maniacs sounded like a fucking nightmare.

Singapore is the most advanced and close country next to jakarta. that's where you go for emergency medical treatment for example, or to avoid getting shot or beaten up to death a third world prison.

I cried when I finally seated in the plane.

>caught with 40 hugpillows of cocaine

The area was largely Christian, but there was a distinct sub-human that just dwelled on the streets and adhered to no rules whatsoever. They were either naked or wore just a sheet and sniffed glue or drank moonshine. It really buzzes the brain bees desu

haiti doesnt have mcdonalds?

>When I was backpacking around the Balkans

I see foreigners doing this here and there. Even picked up some foreign hitchhikers that were doing the same thing.

But I always wonder. WHY? Why would you do that? Why would you choose this shithole of all the fucking places on this planet for something like that?

I guess some people just want to push their luck.

Paris, 3 months ago
Not my video but this is what I saw
youtu.be/QCGKZC3IWEc

I heard Croatia was quite nice. What is it really like, user?

As soon as they introduce the McSquito, they'll have a Haitian market.

Haha I saw the exact same thing in Paris. Dindus, mattresses and poo. It really motivates the mental molecules

>Papua New Guinea has no McDonalds

How? Literally no expenses on meat.

JUST

oh boy, and when i think i was living in Paris for 10 years... damn nothing has changed.

Help us senpai

There has to be video of this somewhere

we have our own little third worlds in the US, like every single city with niggers

I can greentext my "being chased by a guy with a screwdriver in Joburg" that I mentioned earlier:
>Visiting cousin in Joburg
>Lives in a gated community
>Feel like getting something to eat so leave
>Arrive at a subway cousin goes in to order
>Instructs me to STAY IN THE FUCKING CAR NO MATTER WHAT
>Been half an hour decide to get out for a quick cigarette
>Literally 2 mins later guy with screwdriver charges at me
>Fucking run
>Some guy on the street helps me out
>Find cousin and go home

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bUIiUXvnkUQ

>costa rica
>rent a car
>shit roads
>really shit roads
>pedro charges my credit card fraudulently
>nothing I can do, card company agrees with pedro
>fml

>Keepig Israel
>Turkey
>Egypt
>Serbia
>Germany
>Sweden

>Blasting Tunisia
>Cambodia
>Iran

What is wrong with you?

>>Public masturbation
And what? Pray tell is wrong with this?

i always wonder what France has been doing for the past 100 years or so
from 1870 to the present they've just been one big cringe video

>be me
>spic in southwest
>there's an indescribable disdain that people feel for the gypsies here
>there may be spics like myself, there may be the common American negro
>but there is nothing as bad as a gypsy
>worse than a negro, and a jew combined
>they literally have a culture that goes by the "steal to live" lifestyle
>fucking subhumans won't even take jobs, would rather steal to live
>work in a gas station as a clerk
>this one fucking gypsy walks in
>two other gypsy toddlers straddle beside him almost idly by
>ragged clothing, swarthy bastards
>I keep my gun near because I know he's gonna steal somethin'
>he's about to walk out
>thinks he's gonna get away with shit
>I shout
>"Hey!"
>he runs
Cont'd.

Your whole country is niggers.

Why don't you ask those hitchhikers?

Oh wait, nobody heard anything from them anymore after I dropped them off at the nearest Hostel.

You killed them didn't you, Dominik?

suuuuuuuuure

and you whole country is germanics

What in the FUCK.

Good thing I've never had the desire to go to Paris, and even if I did, this would definitely deter me from that idea.

>with my gun, I point it at him
>gun's not even loaded
>"Drop the fuckin' shit you worthless gypsy!"
>he does nothing
>unlike niggers, he doesn't run
>fucker pulls out a switchblade
>the bastard swings it at me
>gypsy children gnawin' at my feet
>not knowing what to do, I throw my gun at his face
>hits him in the nose, manage to get the knife out of his hand
>gypsy children still scratchin' and gnawin'
>kick 'em off
>pick up the switchblade as gypsy struggles
>throw the blade before they get it
>they're just all fuckin' o'er me now
>they smell fuckin' awful
>as I'm coughin' up blood the fuckers run off
>call police
>they find him
>they claim they sold the stuff they stole
>note that he had a coat, and hid his shit there
These fuckers don't give up.

I'm s-sorry

And? Everyone here hates niggers.

It wasn't me Ahmed. That hostel is owned by Štef and Ivo.

and?
we dont give a fuck about that, at the end of the day you are a fucking germanic pig

i would kill myself if im a germanic

>i would kill myself
And you should definitely do that irrespective of who you like.

Vietnam has many McDonald's in these days. Now it's a safe place to go

They paint horses to look like Zebras in Tijuana

niggers kill eachother all the time same thing

user isn't saying to keep any of those, just that those without McDonalds are literally worthless to modern civilization and would probably improve the status of all humans if it didn't exist.

I agree about Iran though. Iranians are pretty chill, thier government is just fucking crazy

>implying this really happened

I was in India for 3 months.

>Traffic is absolute chaos
>Piles of rubble everywhere
>Everyone falling apart
>Everyone always trying to rip you off
>Beggar children swarming you
>Diseased looking poor pawing at you every time your auto rickshaw stops in traffic
>Can't drink the water
>People have no concept of queuing for orderly service

On the plus side I was banging the absolute fuck out of some brown qt for a lot of the time I was there.
10/10 pussy

'We' as in Sup Forums you stupid nigger. This is not the place for you.

why would i?
there isnt any reason for me to do that, you should do it, you germanics are disgusting beings

Not surprised if you don't, but it's also not surprising to hear that gypsies are prone to chimping out.

I don't know how you forgot to mention the smell...

>there isnt any reason for me to do that
Being a spic and nigger are reasons enough lol

I did it this summer, if you stay next to the capitals you are safe.
Of course I didn't hitchhiking cause that would be retard. One thing it's to just be friendly with your host and ask him advice.

One thing for sure: in Croatia you have to say Serbia is shit, in Serbia do the opposite with also the number 3 with your fingers.

My only problem was with a big bartender in Sarajevo in some sort of party inside an old cinema, but it ended up with both of us drunk and even kinda friendly

This is my experience in Egypt. This is why I'm extremely reluctant to visit India, I'm sure it's going to be hell multiplied by 10 and I have very little patience about it.

You did NOT mention the 11years old, giivin blow jobs for $10 on the beach ,while you sunbath.... Memories.......