He killed her, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/books/la-et-jc-oswalt-mcnamara-book-20160803-snap-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHUT UP! YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T TELL ANYBODY! I HOPE KEK PUNISHED YOU BY MAKING SURE YOU DON'T LIVE TO SEE THE DAY OF THE ROPE!

hard to imagine otherwise. look at that neck grip

he ate her

almost died in my sleep several times, ama.
it happens more often than you think.

how?

She killed herself because the thought of waking up next to Patton the cuck was unbearable.

Fat fuck with sleep apnea is my guess

You guys are so mean

shut up patton

So has any information been released about her death?

The autopsy report says "died out of shame of being married to a fat midget"

Sadly Fatton Oswalt spends more time shitposting on twitter than he does with his daughter who lost her mother.

someone post the "if you could spot a gravely sick woman, you'd still have a wife"

Checked and confirmed

No way she's way too hot for this tiny dicked loser. Look at those tits.

wrecked and checked

Sorry Satan, I tried. Can't find the pic

Maybe he rolled over and crushed her in his sleep.

Exblaign bls.

Jaysus Quads.

Fucking truth kek. Ouch.

Being married to goofy Patton Oswalt she probably killed herself

i always thought this secretly

HE MOST CERTAINLY DID, FELLOW INVESTIGATOR.

Am I going face blind or does that picture make her look like a fat Jodie Foster?

Why is he clutching her nape like that

yeah he did

You would kill yourself if you married a fat, whiny, faggot manlet

Of course.

Probably, he thought that sice hes rich he could just bang any girl he wanted so he murdered his wife so he could freely pursue other women wihtout the social stigma. We should totally meme this until it makes a headline and he has to angrily respond on twitter.

At the very least he robbed her of her will to live.

Like a fat, uglier Jodie Foster.

Yup, that's how abusive husbands hold their wives.

His wife was in the middle of researching and writing a book about a serial killer in California that was never caught.

Patton was the killer. She was digging too deep and he couldn't risk it. They fell in love because they both had a love for novels about murder. She was a writer. He was an actor. Little did they know their shared interests would lead to each others demise.

latimes.com/books/la-et-jc-oswalt-mcnamara-book-20160803-snap-story.html

How else was he suppose to get that emmy.

This is gonna be an oscar winner some day.

oh my ever loving fuck

Oh shit, KEK confirms!

he's not tall enough to kill anyone but the children he's molested

Well he pumped her full of pills so he could pull that off. The amount of pills you'd have to take to die from that medication you'd basically need to be force fed after you pass out .

Poor woman she must have been bored to death by his nerdiness.

Where was Patton when this serial killer his wife was investigating was?

this needs the fake news spin

huh?

>Sadly Fatton Oswalt spends more time shitposting on twitter than he does with his daughter who lost her mother.

this shit is mind blowing to me, for fuck's sake just imagine a little girl crying herself to sleep every night while her father is tweeting mean tweets about DRUMPH!!

Lol that's what his wife looked like?
Jeez, it's like they were they trying to breed a race of pug-faced micro-humans...

You'd think he'd want to spend as much time as he can with his daughter because he realizes that life is short. Instead he spits dozens of tweets like this every single fucking day.

People think Patton was the serial killer his wife was investigating. Where was Patton when this serial killer was active?

Traveling bars in California doing standup living out of his car.

>checked and kek'd
my sides user
he's a real crabby patty

He smothered her using his obesity and retard strength. The autopsy will prove me right.

He was driving around in a white Bronco, looking for his wife's real killer.

But "Empire Strikes Back" was the best Star Wars movie. So Trump will Make Empire Great Again?

Patton is such a fag

Yep, he Fucking did it

Hahahahahahahahahahahaa!
Patton "OJ" Oswalt.

never forget

I see it

>no smile
>dead eyes
>tight grip on back of neck
>limp left hand
>goblin body
>inferior to wife

of course he killed her, it was not a crime of passion. This festered within him for years before he cracked

its always the fat ones.

>everytime you go to bed there's a tiny chance you just die in your sleep

Well, I'm about to go to bed. I didn't need to be reminded of this. We all have to die, but tonight would be a bit inconvenient for me.

I dont get it. Did that article contain something special?

Wow.

LEAF

THIS SUMMER
ON ICE

i like the the biker almost just drivers over him and doesn't give a shit

Lol I love this meme I've seen floating around because ESB was the best star wars movie, period.

Really?

Keep in mind sleep is just a death simulator

Death Comic, the comic that kills people

the rebels are fucking cucks desu ive always thought the empire was much more based

>her

How do I tell if I just need more sleep or if I'm dying?

Sleep is definitely not much like death at all. sleep is more like your internet being down.

I'd watch that movie.

Other than when dreaming, are you aware you are asleep?

I believe in life after death I might add

she's got some decent tits

If your eyes start to droop and you yawn a lot and sounds start to fade you're probably sleepy

Don't know what dying is like .sorry friend stay safe

He's a sad, bitter caricature of a man...

Where did you get the chimpanzee picture?

Was suicide. She was popping downers.

Why is it that half the people shitting on people for being a leaf are one themselves? I mean... granted, most of the time a leaf is a faggot waiting to sparkle, so I get wanting to shit on them... but why your own countrymen?

t. patton

>"died out of shame of being married to a fat midget"
Quads confirm

Why would that matter? Even 1%? As I said, its like your internet being down (or intranet rather) -- your brain communicates with itself much less. All the PCs still work.

>I believe in life after death I might add

In that case, Sleep is still not much like being dead at all, because being dead is just transport to eternal cocaine orgy land/eternal fluffy harp land/promotion or demotion to another form of life/etcetera.

It took me a second to recognize this. I thought it was just another dopey college whore shaving the side of her head