I know shit all about Finland

I know shit all about Finland.

What does Sup Forums think of it and what's the deal with it and Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F7nEs6OgC5g
youtu.be/HA_rxemmR48
youtube.com/watch?v=CvvW_JQrQ48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mammi

Fucking MENTIONED!!!

Out of your sight, out of your mind. Don't come here.
Then again I feel like this is Finnfaggot proxyfagging. Fellow countrymen have tendencies to attention whore.

>this triggers the finns

It somehow won a battle against the entire USSR army with only like 10 snow nigger Vikings with some """modern""" weapons

Finns are cute and my favourite posters on Sup Forums. I have Finnish neighbours and they are pretty cool. Finland sounds like an autismo paradise.

Gratz to Syria (and Russia, Iran) from Finland!

I was just in Helsinki for a big tech conference. Amazing place.

The women there are spectacular and have no shame about fucking. They don't like Finnish men, and love Americans so it was a tall blonde buffet for me.

pics or it didn't happen, niggerfaggot

Nothing to prove to you. Set your location to Helsinki in Tinder and you'll see.

finland is fucking gay lol

I'm still excited about learning of their "Christmas Goat" tradition yesterday. I made some kilju and it tasted like pic related.

tfw no tinder bc wife and guilty feelings

was it all a big mistake Sup Forums?

wtf i hate amerifats now

Helsinki is a place that tries very hard to be like Sweden, but at the same time is slightly less arab and slightly less faggy.

I'm pretty sure they're one of the most autistic western peoples.

Not saying the English aren't, we have plenty of autists, but fuck me Finns are weird. How they act on Sup Forums and how they act in real life almost has no difference. Even Australians have to sort of save face offline.

Oh, and Quenya was based on Finnish.

tfw skinny can't gain weight even though try really hard

I'm coming back in June for the sole purpose of impaling all of the Finnish women you're afraid to talk to with my big American dick.

Extra salt: I'm half Syrian

youtube.com/watch?v=F7nEs6OgC5g

finnish hockey

I like their retarded memes

Presents for good children, pic related for the bad

what's that amerilard?
me and Pekka will kick your ass :DDDDDD

>a quiet night for the Finnish youngster, but now he heads to the bench and hangs his head

This guy just won Finland Got Talent 2016!

youtu.be/HA_rxemmR48
youtu.be/HA_rxemmR48
youtu.be/HA_rxemmR48

Cuckolding is my thing so jokes on you :^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA FINNISH """""""""""""""""""HOCKEY""""""""""""""""

finns are so fucking dumb and ugly hahaha

wow how to become like stronk man wow

Ground zero for the autism virus. If we had quarantined the nation decades ago we might have been able to control he epidemic. Instead we let it run lose like AIDS and now look at us.

The Russians tried to intervene and cull the infected, but grossly underestimated the power of autism and were repelled by a snow eating manlet with a bolt action rifle. Really a tragic story.

It's too often that I delude myself into thinking the leafs are bros when it comes to hockey. In reality you're pieces of fucking shit and I hope McDavid gets ten concussions.
Everytime we play you and get ahead in the game, you fucks start chimping out and headhunting. Not that the same doesn't happen with every other team as well. The mighty fucking Canada can't handle losing. kys
When I was watching WJC last year and Finland beat Canada 6-5, I was so hyped that I broke my sofa. The anguish of WC2004 was finally lifted.

I know I'll never visit unless a Finn invites me.
Also I'll probably never visit. Suomi kuuluu Suomalainen EI vierasmaalainen. or something

Finnish hockey players are better than American hockey players in EVERY aspect

I wish there were more Finland threads on Sup Forums

merry christmus, fin-friends, ebin lulz xD

I wouldn't be surprised if cuckolding became a national sport for Finnish men.

Not sure how you went from ruthless Vikings to passive pansies that won't look you in the eye during conversation.

A Finn almost won X-Factor, over here. She was just beaten back by generic, quaffy-haired white boy with smooth voice, though.

But Finnish hockey players are not good at winning hockey games

post your best spurdos

Kimi Räikkönen is my favorite Finn.

youtube.com/watch?v=CvvW_JQrQ48

mentioned

Fuck yeah. When I have kids, this is what they will learn. When I went through college, my writing teacher made us analyze folklore and come up with a reason for the stories. He showed us how all the Disney stories are bastardized versions of the true stories from Europe. We learned that these old tales were pretty much used to instill fear and discipline in children.

I'm trying to find a sheaf of wheat so I can make a julbock for my tree, but I'm not sure that people sell those around here. I might end up just cutting down some ornamental grass. It would have a similar effect.

Finland is pretty much my favorite foreign country, they have the best memes and best posters here.

It used to be under Russian occupation, and Swedish occupation, and they joined the Axis as a "fuck you" to Russia. There was also the winter war during WWII which was a bloodbath for the Russians, and the sniper who has the most kills in history was a Finnish soldier during it.

Our media has been talking about Saara for weeks its getting fucking annoying.

glad that lesbian lost maybe the media will stfu about her now

sorry

Actually it was more like, amanita-acid to every children and if you were good you get Nice hallucinations, if not enjoy your nightmares.

Swedes fucked that fun too..

We never liked her which is hilarious

When I was a child, I grew up with the old versions of the fairy tales and other stories. When I watched the Disney versions, I was disgusted. I have come to hate most cartoon versions of fairy tales over the years, especially the Grimm ones, as they fuck things up really badly and change the whole message of the story.

every kid here knows that good kids get presents and bad kids get whipped by dry twigs

Most parents in the US don't even know what a switch is, much less why "santa" brings them to bad children.

finland is SHIT at hockey lol

this is literally their best hockey player in history. he's a HEALTHY SCRATCH (watches from pressbox) for the past TWENTY-TWO (22) games.

Finland is fucking GAY

You called?

most people in the US don't know much about anything

>a Finn invites me.

Kek when I saw just how much attention she was getting I was wondering how many Finns actually hated her.

I think that shit about her basically dumping her boyfriend for some ugly dyke who was a fan of hers was pretty fucked up.

notice me Finald

>niggers browsing Sup Forums
Lmao

(You)

@102636246
Salami isn't even that good. And even better is Jagr literally came back to NHL to cuck him out of his "achievement"

finns are SHIT at hokkei ahahahahahahahahahahah

please note that this picture is not shopped, this is just how ugly the average finlander is

>half syrian
>american
You're a nigger :DDDD nod amerigun :D

Perkele Torilla tavataan!

Not specifically Americans, but if you are foreigner like me in Finland. You literally got laid every weekend you go out. Finnish people are extremely polite and their hospitality is just so sincere and honest. They tend to be a bit awkward socially, but hey, its almost common in Nordic countries.

I normally don't like you because yous made nigger restaurants into my country

But damn you just won me over for the whole country you shrimp cunt

As usual:

Countries that play hockey = default good.

Countries that don't play hockey = further research needed.

MENTIONINGS