Anyone with a lisp that bad cannot be trusted to act decently

Anyone with a lisp that bad cannot be trusted to act decently.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Evil-unveiled.com/Markaba
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone trying to resists against the left's attempt at pushing pedo acceptance should be encouraged. Kill yourself pedo scum.

based HP fighting the uphill battle.

I don't believe in thoughtcrime. This article specifically distinguishes between thoughts and actions, a distinction that's crucial in an era of witch hunts and hysteria over intellectual purity.

The idea that some pedos can actively and voluntarily seek treatment for their illness is an idea that will help protect kids. I want pedos seeking all the treatment and professional help possible.

The alternative is not that we can simply execute them- they will just hide in plain sight, stay closeted, and perhaps act out and harm a kid.

While it feels great to say "kill em all," unfortunately that's not a policy that will actually protect kids and decrease the risk of crime.

>Your a SJW if you stand for anything
Fuck pedo scum, fuck OP, and fuck this thread.

he is more or less shilling for the other side in the same way. I wouldn't say that pressuring a company to stop advertising due to the content is an attack on 'free speech', because it isn't an attack on their ability to say it as much as their ability to fund the distribution platform. that said, it still is a dangerous thing to do, because it limits the ability for ideas to enter into the mainstream.

At the same time, their articles on pedos fucking suck, and if pedophilia becomes the next homo fag leftist shit they use to pretend to be caring people i swear to god I will become the equivalent of milo out of fucking spite.

The guy in the article has no interest to seek out help, he thinks he's completely fine

>if pedophilia becomes the next homo fag leftist shit they use to pretend to be caring people i swear to god I will become the equivalent of milo out of fucking spite.
So you will be a right-wing pedophile and anti-pedo activist???

sure.

feminism logic-all man are raper, hater, like fucking beast

pedophobia logic-all pedo are raper abuse child etc...

Anyone has a link to the "how to get into the gorialla mindset" video?

Pls

hey its the SK guy from last nights pedo thread!

I have a solution. Chemical castration. It's proven to be 100% effective.

What Eliezer Schlomo Yudkowsky mean by this?

I will defend whatever anyone does to destroy the left.

Stop Being Pedophiles.

Salon believes in and promotes thought crime laws.

So let them have what they want.

that picture brings me so much joy.

>whites have been fucking kids for millenia
>feminists say it's wrong
>"Oh shit, better do what the roastie says ;_;"
>hundred years later
>Pedophilia is bad! Screw you feminists"

Really makes you think

The article was purely pushing pedophilia apologetics, they are seeking ground from which to act. The pedos don't care, and this fucker is liar. He is pushing for cultural and ideological breathing space to act.

The left wants everyone to play by their rules. Fine. Use their rules against them. They literally dont give a single shit about any of us and will try to bleed any institution that has ad revenue dry via shaming companies into fucking off. So do it to them. Why the fuck should we be concerned that fucking Salon might lose money. Salon has never been anything except fundamentally fucking awful since its inception. Cernovich is a blowhard but pedos need to be gassed, and any organization sticking pedos on the oppression soapbox should be purged.

>be Cernovich
>have more interactions than Hillary
>CNN butmad his page gets more traffic than theirs

See West Germany in the 80's and the U.S. and U.K. in the 70's constantly pushing for homosexual pedophilia to be normalized. Eventually the homosexuals realized they had to cut them adrift otherwise they would never win acceptance.

The left are, as usual, just trotting out the old ideas they abandoned prior when the public wasn't ready to accept them.

Also, anyone noticed a large recent uptick in lefties pre-emptively defending themselves from accusations of pedophilia?

I just like cute girls my man. Little girls are aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

This.

They ban and suppress us at any turn.

In nations outside of the U.S. they jail us.

Holding to some absurd moral standard won't save you from their dirty tactics, and as we've seen this year they get fucking crushed when we use their bullshit against them, like identity politics and blatant propaganda and ridicule.

It's one thing to be a pedophile. The problem with pedophilia fundamentally is that to satisfy the fetish, it MANDATES a victim. These fetishes are related to adult sexual behaviour. There is literally zero arguments (incels will disagree) to 'mandate' sexual relief for people. This push has a lot of large implications outside of the obvious abuse of children, but acceptance of pedophilic behaviour writes a subtext about a humans right to sexual relief.

Get in here anons help us. We are already red philled on what is happening on Europe and some countries of the rest of the world, now it's time to take acction.
We need your help, you can help us win this. If they get some Rafugees then maybe will stop this nonsense.

Also this
>Don't fall for the kikes tactics of divide and conquer, that's what they want
Know who the real enemy is.

Depends how you define pedophile.
If you have sane definition, then sure, we can condemn pedophilia and kill all pedos no problem.
But if you have retarded american puritanist definition, where if you just fucked a willing cute 15 year old, you're somehow a pedophile, then fuck no, there's nothing wrong with that kind of 'pedophilia'. Women this age used to marry not long ago, there's nothing wrong with having sex with them.

Fuck off and die.

who is this insemination station?

Poland plz, girls that young can't make decisions like that. Don't be creepy.

Reminder not to trust these kikes

>As long as its not my kind of pedophilia its ok.

thinky winky goin into overdrive

Put a bullet in the brains of every pedophile.

>expecting common sense from Sup Forums
By the same logic Sup Forums uses to criticise the article-writer you could lock up half of Sup Forums for fantasising about doing violent things to minorities.

Thought crimes aren't crimes, full stop.

The only way a pedophile can be sexually satisfied is if there is a victim. Pedophiles are attracted to prepubescent kids.

>>whites have been fucking kids for millenia
No, that's just muds. and (((white))) jews.

>t. didn't pay attention in Ancient European History

Start gettin' to some readin' burger. You're making my country look like shit.

>You don't agree with my bullshit opinions that I put no effort into backing up?
>Well you should do my research for me. I don't have time cite any sources to back up my ridiculous claims. That's your job.

>nobody cites anything
>argument goes on like this ad infinitum

Every time.

>See West Germany in the 80's and the U.S. and U.K. in the 70's constantly pushing for homosexual pedophilia to be normalized. Eventually the homosexuals realized they had to cut them adrift otherwise they would never win acceptance.
>literallymakingshitup.jpg

Found the pedo guys.

>doesn't immediately want to kill pedo's
>lol has to be a pedo

fuck everyone in this thread.

I'm not telling you that, retard. I'm telling you that if you went to school you should know this shit; and if you don't maybe you so make the effort to learn it, it's called SELF improvement. That's why I said you should have paid attention. If you go by your claim that only Muslims and Jews were pedophiles, that's not true. Pederasty was practiced in both Ancient Greece and Roman societies. Like I said, if you fucking paid attention to BASIC History instead of fucking your sister in the back woods of Arkansas and drinking moonshine and read a fucking book that wasn't the Bible, we wouldn't be the laughing stock of the Western industrialized world.

All pedophiles should be purged, no exceptions.

> Start accepting the bullshit I make up!! or I'm gonna cry!! You're just a stupid homophobic transphobic pedophobic redneck!!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!
Do you wanna know how I can tell you were crying when you wrote that post? The fact that didn't just post a fucking source. Because you don't have one.

The alternative is not that we can simply execute them- they will just hide in plain sight, stay closeted, and perhaps act out and harm a kid.

God says to put them to death. God is perfect so you are objectively wrong

That explains the nukes on Japan

If you write about it it's not thought anymore. Cut is fingers off

Good post.

The problem is that pedophiles can't really get help. If the therapist has even the slightest hunch that they can hurt a child, they get outed to the authorities. And furthermore, there just isn't enough scientific understanding of pedophilia right now.

That isn't to suggest that he shouldn't get help, but he also shouldn't be invalidated on that basis alone. I think the bigger thing is in order for things to get better we as a society need to accept him in the same way people accept people with schizophrenia - not by accepting their illness as being normal and good, but by understanding that they are sick, it isn't their fault, and they can get help and try to live a normal life. They don't have to be the pedophilic stereotype we've all devised, and we dont have to try and use hate as a means to keep them in line. That's with VirPed exists.

>If you write about it it's not thought anymore. Cut is fingers off
You aren't supposed to huff the gas Hans.

It's the truth.

>What is NAMBLA

>What is P.I.E.

>What is West Germany's Green Party

>Todd Nickerson
>Unwilling to act on his impulses

Except he has.

Yes he is a monster.

When has the Green Party done anything to push pedophilia?

Oh user, if only you knew the truth about the author:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Evil-unveiled.com/Markaba

Do you have any evidence you actually wrote the article? Your article doesn't even mention Salon until the very end.

Infact, there's very little evidence of ANYTHING written in the article at all. I couldn't find a single citation in the whole thing.

That was the one good thing he has done since he opened up his twitter