They're gonna assassinate him :( At this stage its inevitable after the russian shit fails

They're gonna assassinate him :( At this stage its inevitable after the russian shit fails

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06d4t1704N8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_Mexico#Mexican_Texas
i.imgur.com/cwgmu8w.gifv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you want Trump to become a martyr? Because that's how Trump becomes a martyr

yeah it's pretty pretty likely, but otherwise we had a BLACK president for 8 years and he's still alive

but anyway I hope the lefties know that pence is way "worse"
youtube.com/watch?v=06d4t1704N8

A civil war sounds like a good course for my life right now, stagnant happiness is misery.

Sign me up for the death squads!

He's gonna be fine. Everything will be fine. Calm down.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

With their impressive gun laws most people living in the cities have never even touched a firearm.

It'll be shooting fish in a barrel.

>but otherwise we had a BLACK president for 8 years

Are you retarded?

You know how dumb Hillarys staffers are?

Now think of the people donating money to the "still in denial for Hillary" Jill Stein recount.

This is just Pedoestas last chance at getting some donations from retards.

God, I hope so.

Civil War 2.0 incoming.

>The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.
I hope you didn't mean these guys you fucking leaf!

No

The electoral college will be briefed by CIA and will flip

Or he gets impeached six months in

Assassinating this faggot would only give him legitimatcy, he needs to live out the rest of his life as the biggest loser in american history.

In jail.

>City folk

This leaf is fucking retarded. From major metro area that predominantly voted Trump.

Poland, what is wrong with you?

Dude, I typically love the Poles, but why are you so fucking retarded? It's too late to flip the EC, it's a conservative majority that controls house and senate, and what the fuck would he go to jail for?

Get your shit straight, nigga.

You're the retard. Plenty of people in New York City voted for Trump. The only sheep who voted for Hillary were the snobs, the libschool debtards and some minorities who bought into the conditioning. Guarantee most of Hillary's votes were either rigged or illegal.

enjoy that fucking ban kiddo.

GOP and the Dems would be perfectly happy with someone like Jeb in office If neither hillary or trump get enough electoral votes and jeb gets at least one elector to flip for him. congress can select jeb

slow and steady

President Pence would be the comfiest 4 years since Coolidge.

If that happens, look forward to 200 years of ass backwards republicans running the country.

Then enjoy Mike "Suck a Cock and You're In for a Shock" Pence

Hillary won Manhattan something like 90%-10%

The electoral college isn't briefed. They meet in each state separately and cast their votes in a highly standardized and formal process.

Nah. There is no precedent for Congress choosing anyone who was not a presidential candidate.

Don't give me a frighten like that, user.

>CIA at work
JFK all over again, the fall guy and all.

Can't wait to shitpost about it on Sup Forums

trump has the greatest security of any man on the planet

There's not perfect security.

not CIA nor FBI hahahahahahahaahahha

And that is why we have an electoral college, so new York doesn't dictate who represents Montana.

New York is more important than Montana to be honest. They should weigh the electoral college based on population or GDP or something.

Electoral collage must be erased now, its not democracy.

This.

Good. Our willingness to be civil has long since disappeared.

Shut up spic. We're tired of your people jumping fences.

I'm Hoping. Do you know how epic that would be. There hasn't been a presidential assassination since Kennedy. Far too long.

The electoral college is based on population you fucking retard.

>abolish something I don't understand!!!

New York is a drain on our economy and has over 100 billion in debt.

When they can stop asking for government handouts for their shitty liberal (communist) state government sure they can have a few more electoral votes.

Say hello to Mike "zap-a-tap" Pence

you came here illegally first, jumping our fences first.

In the 1820s, many people from the Northern and Eastern United States entered Mexico illegally. Mexican Texas, then bordered by the U.S. states Louisiana and Arkansas, had the most settlement by American illegal immigrants. At the time, Mexican law prohibited Anglo Americans from immigrating. Mexican Texas had a population of 3,000 illegal immigrants by 1823; most of those immigrants were from the Southern United States or Appalachia. By 1825, Mexico and the Coahuila y Tejas territory legalized immigration under the condition that settlers convert to Roman Catholicism and not own slaves. However, as the settler population expanded to 7,000 and did not assimilate with Mexican culture, Mexico banned American immigration again in 1830. However, by 1835, American immigration increased to 1,000 per month. Texas became independent from Mexico in 1836.[5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_Mexico#Mexican_Texas

Soon, we will conquer you.

Trump will either be assassinated or start a civil war, or both.
Memetic times are ahead!

New york produces nothing but bankers, fags and trash.

If that were to happen, Republican-controlled congress would literally throw away its majority at the midterms, and they would lose in 2020.

The only Republicans who lost their seat this term were people vehemently Never Trump until the end. Everyone who flipped back in support kept their seat.

Keep dreaming, shit skin.

We literally destroyed your professional army with a bunch of badass settlers and pioneers. Good fucking luck.

NO!

Killing a president that opposes globalism is a one pony trick. If they do it again everyone will know they killed Kennedy. It would just be them digging their hole even deeper, and hasten their inevitable downturn.

How come Wyoming gets 1 electoral vote for every 194k people while California only gets 1 electoral vote for every 705k people?

>They're gonna assassinate him :( At this stage its inevitable after the russian shit fails
Don't even say that. Hillary voter here, and that's a terrible thing to say. The Secret Service are good people, and they will take good care of him.

All according to plan. When he is killed, Pence will take over, and decree the day of the rope. Massive, bloody retaliation against liberals. Their AIDS ridden blood will fill the streets.

We are whiter than you, tyrone.

Yeah you let foreigners in and they stole a bunch of your land. Great argument to encourage immigration, fuckface

o shit

Just as KEK intended

only then will the real memes awaken

This post literally has nothing to do with anything. Why am I not surprised coming from someone bred from indigenous cretins who's average height is 4'11". Have fun living in your shit hole.

60% white is not white tyrone hahahahahahaha

soon, we will exterminate you in 2050 hahahahahahahhahahahahaha

>
>With their impressive gun laws most people living in the cities have never even touched a firearm.
>It'll be shooting fish in a barrel.
You're neglecting the true patriots who will look beyond party affiliation and actually respect the Republic enough that they would consider ANY action against it to be considered treason. That will be 99% of your U.S. military force. They are highly trained, capable, and in no mood to take shit from anyone who wants to endanger their flag or their CiC. They've taken orders from CiC Obama for eight years, and only the real fuck-ups would ever consider treason.

Same with civilians and especially hostile foreign actors.

You're a disgusting shitskin calling me Tyrone. Anything you say is automatically ignored because you're legitimately retarded and no one cares about your opinion.

Why would anyone get mad over internet?

>I hope you didn't mean these guys you fucking leaf!
Guys Trump has shown he gives no fucks about, and who look about as militarily motivated as a Moose Lodge.

the army voted trump. police officers voted trump.

I know, right? It's really funny to see these spics get riled up.

How's the whole Erdogan situation going over there?

>implying I don't want that

It seems pretty likely at this point. Honestly the left appears to have lost their god damned mind. They've become everything they accused Donald of being with the birth certificate shit.

>
>The electoral college isn't briefed.
The President will probably give a press conference in the run-up to the vote on evidence, maybe as late as the day before, so it will be fresh in the minds of the Electors before they vote. The Republicans won't bitch because they will be able to install someone else (Romney, maybe?). And perhaps we'll all wobble off-axis safely into the future for another four years.

If you ever wanted to write a paper on how an islamic reich would look, look no further.

Guy just can't silence himself. Ego trips every day.

Bloody terrible.

Hope the Turk-gestapo doesn't see your posts.

You won't so any conquering once you're stuck behind the wall, Paco.

>Germany
>We

why do mods keep deleting threads about the trump sex tape release?

>Lets abolish the electoral college so 2 states singlehandedly decide every election and every other state has practically 0 say

Yeah, fuck off

>
>Nah. There is no precedent for Congress choosing anyone who was not a presidential candidate.
I've been around for a while and I'd say I've never seen a precedent for any of this in my entire life. Maybe you will get Jeb, who knows? It's uncharted territory, just like Y2k.

Trump would be alright if he just showed some fucking forbearance and thought before he spoke. The stakes are high now. I remember the gestation of the F-35 from right after 9/11. It's behind schedule but the wrinkles have been ironed out, and we've already delivered to allies. Now's when the customer (the Gov.) should be purchasing numbers, because it drives down the final unit price. I think it's childish to financially damage the innovator by $4 Billion USD with a single tweet, and potentially put us at defensive risk by reducing numbers of aircraft in the most complicated threat environment we've faced in my lifetime. If Trump showed just a smidgen of forethought, he could avoid these knee-jerk backlash reactions and maybe be the President he wants to be. Maybe.

protecting the constitution supercedes the CiC

>Electoral collage must be erased now, its not democracy.
Agree.

> (You)
>the army voted trump. police officers voted trump.
Doesn't matter who you voted for. If you're a soldier there's no excuse for mutiny. And there won't be.

Better start going to those briefings...

i.imgur.com/cwgmu8w.gifv

> (You)
>protecting the constitution supercedes the CiC
Nothing will happen that's unconstitutional, and if something happens that a percentage of unformed people feel may have been, they will be sufficiently few as to have zero chance of successful violence against loyalists. So they will die for nothing if they resort to violence. The Air Force absolutely will not flip, they hate Trump after the F-35 shit he pulled today. And it's all very abstract until it's you being fired at by an Apache attack helicopter. Even if they DO deny Trump the presidency, they will bitch, moan, and follow orders while whatever system of checks and balances we have in the constitution that we've not yet encountered, gets interpreted by the 3rd branch of the government, the Judicial Branch, just like in 2000. And Obama will keep the reins until that process is complete, just like Clinton did. And when the Rule of Law presides, power will transfer safely in the manner prescribed by the judiciary. An Trump will wait, just like Bush did, unless he wants to piss off EVERY rational person in Washington and turn his chances to nothing before he even starts. He hasn't figured out that politics isn't the same as being a CEO. His own party can turn him into a lame duck for 2 years at a whim, and many key Republicans are already there. That should alarm Trump, if he's rational.

The End.

i was in belize for the weekend why does it still am in belize

Never has someone dropped such a steaming pile in Sup Forums. And that is saying a lot.

Exactly so that they don't dictate, didn't you hear?

Low population states have their own resources that they contribute to the country, but lower population, the electoral votes combats this by making their votes matter slightly more.

You have to think about in terms of countries in a union, not a single country (hence states in a union), where you normally get one vote per country, regardless of GDP or population, however here they went a step further and weighted for population, so the vote is democratic within the state, but the national vote is weighted.

>Never has someone dropped such a steaming pile in Sup Forums. And that is saying a lot.
That's charming, but it doesn't address my point.

Actually you didn't say anything at all.

Even if you made it all equal that way, Trump would still win, just by a lesser margin, 10 states are too much of a difference even if you make Cali and NY fatter

I'm already working on several conspiracy theories just in case

let them try

Then Pence takes the helm. Pence shares Trump's rhetoric and is politically savvy enough to be significantly more dangerous. There's a reason why he's called a silver-haired fox.

Because the number of EVs is equal to the number of senators and representatives.

The real issue, then, is that the total number of representatives is fixed at 435. So, argue to increase it.

Pence is Trumps' dead man switch.

Pence is a more hardcore conservative, and the liberals know that.
It's like a hydra, you cut off it's head and two more will grow out of it's place..

HEIL HYDRA

stay mad tyrone, you are not white.