Are you ready for Armageddon?

Revelations 16:13

"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet."

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 1&version=KJV
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4oPLNtP6_ec2ac_ZsujgtcjoPNBwVFET
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

According to my hight single, 2017 is going to be a hot year.

high* sheeittt

Yes I am so ready

Make your peace with Jesus boys

Pepe/Kek is a sign of the antichrist.

So who's the dragon, the beast and the false prophet?

Fuq looks like this ride is just getting started

Revelation 9:11King James Version (KJV)

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Abaddon
A bad Don!

dragon chyna beast russian bear and donald trump who couldnt deliver and became the false prophet

wrong, obama isnt leaving

B-but we don't have any frog symbols here iirc.

Shooting in the dark here
>False prophet (profit) lol
Trump, "we are going to Make America Great Again" prophecy
>Dragon
United States because c'mon
>beast
The internet and TV, the black mirror

All these things have something in common, Pepe, a frog being vommited onto every facet of life, especially in this election.
>Damascus in ruins
>israel burning
>Muzzies rising
>Trannies rising
>wars and rumors of wars

Something is very wrong and the MSM is pushing false narratives as a distraction.
And some pepes are completely vile, it definitely is an unclean spirit

dragon/behemoth = ufo or space craft
A 'UFO' or flying disc is a two hemisphere metal merkaba that allows the astral pilot to bring other people and things with him.

Jesus Ascension = Enlightenment into the Merkaba
bahamut is the bahai 'god' and is based
on baha, the intake and out of breath

purity, breathing and meditation is how tibetian monks levitate OBE and astral project

the unclean frogs are the smelly grey aliens who reek of 'sulfur and brimstone'

Dragon is China
Beast is Sup Forums
F. Prophet is Trump
China hasn't released kek yet though

dont worry i think trump will be a real prophet he will become president on his 70th year, 7th month and 7th day. it will be glorius

Coming of the false Messiah, the great deciever

F

Stop condemning yourself by messing around in the occult. It's the realm of the serpent and full of lies and uncleanness.

God doesn't need space ships or magic or rituals to make Himself any higher.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 1&version=KJV

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Honestly you could pick any time in history over the last millenium and make Revelations fit.

That's the thing about revelations. It is timeless. The greatest trick in my honest opinion. The entire compilation is timeless. Perfectly executed work of art. No wonder it's the best seller of all time.

I'm not sure who the dragon is..
But the false prophet is actually the internet, and the beast is Trump.

The beast will perform great miracles and everyone will follow and believe in him. The false prophet will preach and turn people to him (the internet and the age of the pepe meme). Many will believe the beast gets his powers from the false prophet (meme magic).

This can't all be a coincidence.

I just need to figure out who the dragon is.

People, repent before it's too late.
Now is the last time to ask Jesus Christ to be the Lord and Savior of your life.

>So who's the dragon
Satan

>the beast
in this context, the Antichrist

>and the false prophet?
Pope.

Not even close.

There's only one rapture, and it's in the future.
There's only one third temple, and it's not built yet.
There's only one Israel, and it did not spring to life in one day until 1948.

Read The Coming Prince by Alexander if you're interested in hearing what 19th century christians had to say about the matter.

Dragon - Satan/Antichrist
Beast - Antichrist system/global government
False prophet - possibly the pope or spiritual leader supporting the antichrist

Im not condemning myself, actually i would say you are misreading just about everything.
Not once does christ mention Satan, Lucifer or fallen angels.
The purist monks of tibet are not unclean by any of your measures. They are many years spiritually elevated.
Those are heretical devices that existed in the greek and pagan religions and were 'canonized' into scritpural concepts.
I am following the true teaching of Christ, who is teaching us how to ascend with our own merkaba, as he did.

Satan took Jesus and tempted him three times in the wilderness following Jesus' baptism.

They're acquainted.

>The purist monks of tibet are not unclean by any of your measures.

They are filthy rags to a holy God, unbelievers fit for nothing but eternal fire. Sinners all.

>Not once does christ mention Satan

Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan!"

the bible is not a book of abstract symbols where modern priests make up clerical definitions and misrepresent poor translations.

It is a historical document limited to the understanding of the people who put it together.

Thread summary: "Muh holy book"

Fucking idiots.

Does Sup Forums have a board for religion only yet? It should. /x/ apparently isn't good enough for you people.

The King of Kings.

Does that sound political to you?

Revelations 13:3

"And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast."

The way things are going, ((they)) will try to assassinate Trump but he will survive. Everyone is going to flock to his miraculous ways.

As this thread is talking about as well

I forget: is the Beast supposed to reign for seven years, or a thousand?

too real

wasnt it 3?

blessings on to you my children you have all been saved in the name of jesus.

also you have 6 more years before rapture so don't fucking spend all your time here on /pol ffs.

7 years and then 1000 years of Jesus :3

The Antichrist is a human being; Jesus rules for a thousand years.

The Antichrist will have a 7 year peace treaty with Israel, and violate it mid-way through. 42 months later, he's cast into the lake of fire.

>6 more years before rapture

The Father does not tell the Son, but you know the date of a dateless event?

I don't think so.

>WE were the beast all along

m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4oPLNtP6_ec2ac_ZsujgtcjoPNBwVFET