I’m A Woman Who Cheated On Her Deployed Husband, This Is Why I Did It

> When a deployed man from the armed forces comes home to find out his beloved wife was sleeping with another man while he was risking his life.

How low can you fucking go. Oh wait!

Take his money, his house, his kids, everything!

The man risked his life for us all for god sake! And this is his reward!

You fucking slags! I seriously hope women all fucking die! The west is fucking dead!

This is an honest advice pol. Fucking sire white bastards marriage is died!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7GE8C
thoughtcatalog.com/anonymous/2014/11/im-a-woman-who-cheated-on-her-deployed-husband-this-is-why-i-did-it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

link

don't enlist, problem solved.

> Link

archive.is/7GE8C

thoughtcatalog.com/anonymous/2014/11/im-a-woman-who-cheated-on-her-deployed-husband-this-is-why-i-did-it/

>That’s all there is to it. I was in love with my husband until it cost me my whole self, and then I met a man who gave it back to me. I feel whole again and I’m sorry, but I’m not turning back. I’m going to leave my husband for him one day and we’re going to move away from this place where everyone knows me as so and so’s wife and we’ll just be another normal, boring couple.

>It wasn’t the distance. It wasn’t that my husband was gone for so long. It was that he took my identity from me. He made me into His Wife instead of my own person. My husband is a great man and at the end of the day, I just couldn’t make the sacrifice I needed to make to be his wife. I’m not sure I’d hope any woman could lose herself so completely, and be okay with that.

TLDR Cause Im a whore.

I hope she gets shot by him when he gets back.

If I ever get a draft letter I think I'll throw it away and go around shooting these kinds of people instead
I'm sure they deserve it far more than any goatfucking dirt farmer

>leave hot wife alone with nothing to do
>what could possibly go wrong
no seriously, this isnt even the wife's fault.

are there guys whose girlfriends leave for months/years at a time? dont tell me they never cheat on these girls

>man risked his life for us
boo fucking whoo. if you dont like the job, dont get it. also
>implying the guy wasnt raping sandnigger children in iraq

>MUH FEELINGS
>MUH IDENTITY
>MUH NARCISSISM
>PLZ LET ME BE A WHORE
>I DONT WANT TO LIVE WITH MY DECISIONS
>IM GOING TO RUN AWAY WHENEVER LIFE FEELS HAAAAAAWWWWD

God I fucking hate whores

The west will rise again. Do not lose heart brother; heart may be all we have left, for we are the last sons of Europa.
These sluts will not survive the race war

He was probably dipping his dick in the barracks bunnies and local women.

i thought it was well known that all military wives are fucking the second their husbands leave for a tour

Why do you fucking Krauts always have to be such cucks. No wonder your country's fucked. You deserve it you worthless piece of birth!

It was his privilege, that's what you get devil dog fags.

>enlisting

You had it coming faggot.

t. the guy back home fucking your wife

>German

>that amount of rationalizing mental gymnastics so she couldn't simply admit she's a whore
Only a female brain could ever spawn something so dumb.

you deserve that for invanding foreign countries cuck

>I’m A Woman Who Cheated On Her Deployed Husband, This Is Why I Did It
>I’m A Woman
If the answer's in the headline, why bother with the article?

Women are so fucked up pol is starting to like Muslims.

What did he expect? You leave your dog in the house over the weekend, it's not the dog's fault if he shits in the living room.

This article title is actually quite clever because you know the answer to the statement without even having to read the article.

>Spoilers: It was for attention

>getting married in the military

Whatever. It's her body. She can do with it as she pleases.
It's 2016 (almost 2017). The wife does not belong to the husband.

ITT: can we post wishes about us and hope we get good gets to make it happen

>I hope I get murdered one night, as I do not want to live on this planet any longer

I hope I get a good get for that, I'll keep trying too.

Seriously, someone murder me please. Life is fucking retarded

Reroll

rerollo

When goys realize homosexuality is the true redpill it'll be all over for us

Rolling

What's sad is Brosnan is still torn up inside over the death of his first wife.

>2016
>getting married

Nah I wouldn't want the dude to fuck his life up. I hope she gets cheated on a dumped and is living on the street one day while /our guy/ has a hot wife who loves him while working a great job.

low quality b8

Yes, anyone who's ever lived near a US military base knows this.

He just likes them THICC like me

Maybe Sharia Law is a good thing if it means stoning whores like her to death.

>I'm a woman
stopped reading right there

Does it matter why she did it when she did it?

this

literally asking to get cucked

Fuck that bitch. "Since I'm an attention whore and nobody noticed me I'm gonna cheat my husband". Day of The Rope when?

>implying I'm wrong

Neither l nor anyone else should care what she says. this slut is not worth the time of day

>until it cost me my whole self
People really dont understand marriage.

I cheated on my wife that got deployed.

I had no intent but when it's been six months and your wife has been in another country working a shitty job and her 10/10 friend comes over to check on the kids and ends up grabbing my cock and begs for me to put it in her mouth shit happens.

Islam is actually pretty advanced when it comes to women's rights

All women today are whores my friend. Don't expect anything good to come from those soulless cum filled husks.

No one said anything about the wife belonging to a husband. It's her actions betraying the oath she made to her husband that is the problem. Just because she doesn't deserve to be beaten or killed by her husband doesn't mean she isn't a garbage human.

How will lefty leaf shitposters try and dodge the basic concept of personal responsibility next week? Tune into Sup Forums!

things_that_never_happened.txt

Nah thats just as retarded as associating with slags

Heart was always the best power in Captain Planet my Potato Friend.

If you can't keep whores in line without wrecking your entire civilization in the process then you have already lost.
If Islam is your answer then you've been asking the wrong question.

If only they weren't so ignorant in everything else.

EO

Is this why vets have been known to kill their wives?

>archive.is/7GE8C

She deserved better.

Hey baby, I'll be gone for 8 months and send home my checks.

Try not to hang out at the club and fuck all the niggers that joined to be cooks and clerks.

Maybe the Muzzies have some red pills of their own we can learn.

Daily reminder that a woman's mind is a big, deep void, which can be filled by any dominant and persistent man.

Left on its own, it will collapse unto its emptiness, and the woman will seek a new man to fill the void and tell her what to do.

She is so brave! You know women historically have been the main victims of war.

She's an idiot, but has a point.

I never understood these military couples. You can not have a relationship when your partner fucks off for years.

Same shit used to happen here when a member of a couple would go abroad to work for a higher salary. Both of them would 100% start cheating after not seeing each other for a prolonged time. It just doesn't work.

Listen here Hans, you don't have to like it, but she was the one who promised to stand by him through it all
>marriage
>not even a divorce letter
This is why Germany is becoming libcuck central right now

It's easy to just go 'fuck women' but the fact is we know that women have minds of children, what do you expect when you leave her unattended for such a long time?

Not reading this, but if she had a real reason to cheat, like to get a promotion or something, she wouldn't have made an anonymous article trying to rationalize it while wallowing in attention

basically
>1) slut
>2) realize slut, but can't admit it to self: write article to get validation through attention
whore

Enjoy your half-muzzie bastards you Kraut fuck

This is why I don't feel bad for Germany and Sweden, cucks like you deserve to get rape by Muslims a thousand times over.

>Germany
Can you atleast have pride in yourselves? Clearly pride in your country is out of the fucking question.

You don't understand user, she was really lonely and had to seek attention the best way she knew how. Six months is a long time!

Oaths are just another way for the white man to keep women oppressed.
Nobody is a garbage human being for breaking the chains that hold them back. Not that I'd expect white people like you to know the pains of being shackled.

Plz explain pic

Army fag here. I can't say that I feel bad for him. Most people in the military are dumb. They get married to the first girl that doesn't mind fucking them. They are some how surprised their whore wife leaves them. He probably isn't a hero either. I bet he's the fag who wears his basic training t-shirt still.

Real professionals value silent service and don't value accolades they can brag to people about.

t. Army fag married to red pilled woman

P.S. the military sucks and is full of shitty people who are no better then anyone else. Stop glorifying it

>She's an idiot, but has a point.
No she doesn't. You honor the contract. If you're unsure as to whether you can, you do not sign it.

into the gas chamber it goes

Bring back the right to kill your wife.

>leaf

Put a bullet in your brain, faggot.

Actor Pierce Brosnan marries chick on top left, ends up with marine mammal on bottom right.

>It’s like that scene in The Holiday when Kate Winslet’s character realizes you’re supposed to be the lead character in your own life.

Topkek.

"MY LIFE IS JUST LIKE A SHITTY HOLLYWOOD MOVIE :3"

Why are people so whorish or am I just an autistic monk? I can and do go a year without sex 100% voluntarily.

>military wives are sluts

If you are a grunt especially, saw a pregnant gal in my college class who's fiancé joined the marines. She was ugly and fat, and looked like she would suck cock for a 3 dollar bill.

>on shore patrol one night
>get call to base housing
>domestic dispute
>chief came home early from cruise
>found 19 year old marine giving his wife the pipe
>she was naked and screaming
>40ish with big floppy tits
>begging us to do something
>chief was holding the kids head in the toilet and kicking him in the balls over and over and over
>poor jarhead was throwing up and about to pass out
>we just left and told dispatch it was a false call

Not an argument.

what if he gets lead poisoning?

Ya done good, sailor.

I'm sorry niggers are too stupid to honor a contract or remember a promise. I would never expect one of you to be faithful. I assume we're talking about a white human woman though.

If you think the problem is anything but Jews, lurk moar.

This is a lot of stupid woman nonsense to try to explain "don't join the military with a spouse and expect it to work".

Get in here anons help us. We are already red philled on what is happening on Europe and some countries of the rest of the world, now it's time to take acction.
We need your help, you can help us win this. If they get some Rafugees then maybe will stop this nonsense.

Also this
>Don't fall for the kikes tactics of divide and conquer, that's what they want
Know who the real enemy is.

Well, I'm sure a jew knows a lot about contracts.

You didn't get it though, I'm not saying she's justified. Read the rest of the post. Regardless of gender, these types of relationships are almost guaranteed to fail. You can not maintain a close bond to someone who is simply not there for years.

haha good job you done good

Talking without grammar to seem smart only works when you're not retarded. Otherwise, you just look like an autistic 9 year old.

Hey there turbo, want to settle down a little?

In muslim societies, we would blame the other man instead of the wife. Because we know women are driven by their emotions instead of rationality and we treat them as such.

I don't blame her for wanting to leave her husband.

I blame her for FUCKING CHEATING HIM.

Do you get the difference, Hans? She could have told him how she was feeling and that she was considering divorce. Maybe they would sort things out. Instead, she fucked another guy on his back, and tried to play the victim.

If you don't find that disgusting, you are as subhuman as the shitskins in your country.

>rationalize your whoring this much
man, wimen are strange. GLHF to the retard who decided to put dicc into that fucking blender tho

Not to say all women are like this, but let's just say I'm keeping all the receipts for the gifts I give to my GF.

She deserves all the money and riches in the world. Fuck him thats why she married him. For some stability. She cant cheat all she wants its not even called cheating its called being a pure player and honest. Her pussy has feelings too and it needs to feel comforted. Someone has to tend to it. She should keep the house. He doesnt even use it, she should keep the money he doesnt need it. And if he's paying child support she should keep them as well (its like full time babysitting).

By Allah (peace be upon him) delete this