Person A orders a pizza

Person A orders a pizza.
Person B asks person A for a slice of the pizza.
Person A refuses, eats the whole pizza by himself.

Who is the greedy person in this scenario?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pz2p4EQtEXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know, jews I guess

Neither

orders a pizza?
well if A payed for it B is greedy
if A just got a free pizza then A is greedy

b

because its not theirs to begin with.

the resturant because they didnt give B a pizza as well
>they are racist as well

Person b for asking person a a slice that they ordered with their own money

Good analogy for le distribution of wealth!
Kek jk fuck off /LeftyPol/

>eating whole pizza
Gluttony is the word you looking for

Person B.
>pic related

Did person A eat to excess? If so then they both are greedy. If not only person B is greedy.

you're asking a loaded question in order to get the answer you want

the real answer is that no one here is greedy. Person A ordered a pizza and ate it. Person B asked for some pizza. Neither action is greedy or wrong.

Wrath is the best Deadly Sin.

I should restart the show about that manlet fedora tipper. Winrey a cute. A CUTE!

A is greedy

Anyone who thinks asking for A slice of the pizza is greedy should kill themselves because you're quite essentially part of the problem

Neither. A payed for it, he can do what he wants with it. If it noted B had no cash, was moderately hungry enough for a slice, and was a good friend of A it's more one sided but you still can't force adults to share their food.

Inconclusive data needed to reach an answer.

Who paid for the pizza?
What is the nature of the relationship between persons A and B?

Also wtf captcha.

Autism. You should have given her a slice of pizza.

Define greedy.

pizza captcha has been here for a while, funny how it showed up after pizza gate started up

probably someone trying to fuck with our minds

A for not sharing. Do you think humanity would have survived as a species if we didn't share the resources of our planet? If there are other intelligent lifeforms in the universe with civilisation exceeding ours, they will have achieved that through consolidation of their species into an efficient global society.

Globalism is the only way forward. I believe Sup Forums users are reasonably intelligent so most of you will come to see this even if it takes some time.

Individualism is the root of all evil, greed, narcissism, and every degenerate trait you can think of, and, thus, so is nationalism.

The real question is: is playing dominos on pasta or pizza better?

I had a similar experience with a WTC thread last week. Pic related.

Person b for even asking. He can get his own pizza and give it all away if he wants. Person b is a beggar

How could A possibly be greedy? It's his pizza, and it's not like B is starving.
B is just some random asshole who wanted a slice of pizza for free.

Person B

He should buy his own pizza and he is probably Black

geez, it must be the jews user

you should check your street for any suspicious vehicles

depends on size of the pizza.

fpbp

Depends. If person B is struggling to get by more than person A, I don't think most people would say no. Most humans are actually empathetic believe it or not.

If Person A is struggling to get by, or person B can afford their own pizza, meh. Buy your own pizza.

Person A ordered and ate their pizza.
Person B is a selfish dick who should order a pizza "just like everyone else does"

Technically person B should be arrested for interfering with the business owner and trespassing since they are not there to BUY a pizza.

The real question is
Who had the handkerchief with the map to go pick up the pizza ???

fucking obivous

Well, person C wasnts a slice. And D-Z. They're literally starving.

If you give handouts to unworthy strangers, all will be taken from you.

Give to family, and give locally. Let the rest sort themselves out.

Depends. If person B is struggling to get by more than person A, I think person A should be expected to share a slice. Eating an entire pizza is too much for one person anyways, and putting pizza in the fridge reduces its quailty, so sharing makes sense more than normal anyways. Most humans are actually empathetic believe it or not, empathy helps us survive.

If Person A is struggling to get by, or person B can afford their own pizza, or person A doesn't know person B, meh. Buy your own pizza.

Person A is practicing gluttony, not greed

still bad, he should have given B a slice

youtube.com/watch?v=pz2p4EQtEXs

person B

If person A didnt offer than who the fuck is B to ask

Maybe person A hasnt eaten in two days and he had to suck a lumber yard full of pole to buy that pizza. meanwhile B is livin on his parents dime and literally just ate 30 minutes ago but has no impulse control and is a fatty fat fat fat.

The only thing we can be sure of is that OP is a fag.

Nobody was talking about anime you sperg.

An extremely wealthy man buys and island way out in the middle of the ocean.and hires a private pilot to fly him out to his new island.

A sudden storm forces the pilot to land on the beach, the plane is damaged in the process . The men are unable to radio for help.

The pilot reasons that both men are in the same dire circumstances and that they should share the resources to make the most of the situation to have the best chance for survival/rescue.

The rich man tells him employee, "I own this island an everything on it. If you want anything you must pay me for it first. Every drink of water, every fish you catch and every plant you eat."

Should the men share or should one become an economic slave?

it was there before that, you're just experiencing the Frequency Illusion where because you've heard or thought about something recently, you start noticing it more

we are always talking about anime

>licks self in kitten

I was. Checkmate.

Doesn't this board pretend to be Christian? Don't you guys realise the Christian thing to do in this situation is share the pizza?

Eating the entire pie yourself is both gluttonous and greedy. Or do you guys just worship free market Jesus heresy?

>superficial answer

hurr eating entire pizza is greeeeeedeeee

>doesnt know mass of pizza
>doesnt know feeding frequency of hypothetical subjects

your mom is a whore and your dad is ashamed of you.

b asked, he didn't demand a slice so i don't think so. A spent the money to pay for the pizza so i think the right answer is neither.

>free market Jesus

Could be a nice Avatar

A better question would be
>person A and B are hungry
>A has the agency to grow crops and trade to create a pizza
>B is a useless cunt and does fuck all
>B requests a free slice of pizza from A
Why should A be obligated to pass on the fruits of his labour and potentially take food from his children's mouths in order to sustain the life of a useless man that should rightfully be a genetic dead end?

Money is not the same as pizza.

Pizza will go bad if person A eats until they are full and decides to save the rest for next month. In this case A is greedy because they let pizza go to waste that B could have used.

If we are talking about money then person A is not greedy for saving their left over money for the next month.

Person B isnt being greedy when asking for pizza/money if they truly need it. Refusing them does not make person A greedy in the case of money. They are a bit greedy in the case of the pizza, but thats not a problem with person A, its a problem with this shitty thread

Thicc

Just go to settings and use legacy captcha

captcha: nigger sperling Protip you only need tow rite one word

fpbp

Kill the rich man and take his resources.

Who is and who isn't greedy is completely irrelevant.
B asked for something and was rejected, then a communist started screeching in autistic.

People have the choice to do what they want with their own property.

The pedophile

Person A.
I get it. It's a fun little critique on capitalism.

Here's the thing, no one said that greediness was good or to be admired, or that it didn't exist. What I'm saying is that you can't make him share that pizza. It's his pizza and he has the right to be a dick about it. He has to share it of his own volition. They stick around and eat 20% of whatever's in his fridge to begin with.

flag checks out

flag checks out

On all levels except physical i'm utterly triggered by this thread
*makes weird italian gestures*

Asking for something is not greed. Refusing to give what belongs to one's self is not greed.

mom come look! I got digits, that means I win

Fuck pizza and fuck Italian people.

You would think leafs would have heard of refrigerators considering they live in one. A pizza will last in there, or freeze it even. Fucking leaf

fpbp

Don't normalize pizza here

Two different scenarios here:
>>Person A orders a pizza for himself alone. Has extra and HAS THE CAPABILITY to give charitably.
>>Person B is a homeless person/wino/bum/beggar/etc. who asks for a slice of pizza from Person A
Of course Person A should give him a slice of pizza ethically speaking. In fact, in this case Jesus has *commanded* that Person A must give Person B a slice

OR
>>Person A is a roommate/friend/coworker/EQUAL to Person B. Asks Person B "Hey B, who want to order a pizza together?"
>>Person B declines, possibly even banking on stealing or bumming a slice later
Anyone want to argue that Person B is actually in the right?

Person B for thinking she was entitled to a slice of Person A's pizza, or that it was somehow appropriate to ask for such a thing.

You don't need credentials to buy a pizza (unless you are part of a global pedo ring), so go buy your own damn pizza.

You're an easily manipulated simpleton. You're a complete idiot who fell for a stupid communist fallacy.

It's not normal for people to ask others to give them free pizza.
Never once I've gone into a pizzeria and had someone hassle me for a free pizza slice.
Has that EVER happened to you?

This is correct.

>Of course Person A should give him a slice of pizza ethically speaking
>OF COURSE :DDDD

person b is greedy. person a is gluttonous. person OP is a faggot

fpbp

No but I've never once been an autist to the point that I've eaten a full pizza in front of a hungry person even though they've asked for a slice.

Where did OP specify that someone was starving, you absolute moron?
You're being outsmarted by /leftypol/ morons who are raiding us. You're a sub-human and should leave.

Podesta would be to blame, to be honest.

He's known for hogging all the pizza to himself.

Nobody, but A probably isn't too popular

PIZZAGATE PSYOPS
DO NOT REPLY TO POSTER

The child trafficker who sold pizza to the two of thems both

I never said starving, I said hungry. Honestly, it seems ethically to depend on the situation. If you're walking down the street and all of the sudden some motherfucker stops you and tries to ask for a slice of your pizza, then no. If you ordered a pizza while your friend is over and they haven't eaten all day and they ask for a slice, then dude, come the fuck on.