White privilege does not exist. Prove me wrong

White privilege does not exist. Prove me wrong.

I agree with you.

You're not wrong.

Me having to prove you wrong is in itself proof of white privilege.

i agree

what's this white privilege and where can I use it?

It sort of does though. I wouldn't want to be any other race or gender than white male. It is the hands down best roll you can get.

maybe in 1900, currently all i see is fag privilege, nigger provilege, etc...

You is just unable to see it user, due to WP being systemic

You just proved that you saying that it exists without proof of white privilege proves that you have no proof of white priveledge

>proof of white privilege
Someone requiring proof of something does not make you suddenly and inherently privileged in anyway shape or form you fucking idiot. Especially when people have pre-existing dumb marxists ideas about the world.

>Aye yo white boi CHEK YOR PRIVILEGE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If you think white privilege doesn't exist. Check your privilege.

What you just wrote is undeniable proof of the privilege white males have in our society.
If you argue back it just proves it even more.

I was actually getting emotional watching the entire webm of this. Shit is so fucked.

>white privilege exists
>but everyone was created equal lol!!
>white privilege doesn't exist
>but we're naturally superior lol!!

of course white privilege exists, it's just that the SJW definition is wrong. SJW's think white privilege is many different things when in fact it's just superior genetics from birth.

ha ha! but see, My proof is proof that your false proof shows no proof of white privilege

>White privilege
Among whites
>Black privilege
Among Niggers
>Asian Privilege
Among rice Niggers
>Latino Privilege
Among Beaner Nigger
>Snow Nigger Privilege
Among Eskimos

I don't see anything wrong with that

>White privilege does not exist. Prove me wrong.

Blacks IQ 70
White IQ 100

Game over!!

Have you ever gone to a shop and tried to buy an expensive item and they ask you if you're sure you can afford it?

How about someone talking about a crime they committed and when others disagree, looks at you as if to say "you know what I mean hey"?

How about being in a library and the librarian follows you around because he's puzzled why you'd be there.

These actions affect people.
Try being an upstanding citizen but never getting the common courtesy or trust that another citizen gets just because his skin is white

Please be pasta

So every single white person has to answer for what a prejudiced person says/does?

>that flag

It's a compliment.
>Your race is objectively superior to all others therefore you're privileged

this. i don't fucking feel privileged at all. if anything its blacks who are privileged

guys it only takes 98% of every paycheck to live in my shitty apartment and starve look at my privilege!!!!

>(you)

These are just a few examples. I can go further. You guys like redpills right? What if I turned your whole perspective of minority struggles? What if you found out that these terms and grievances don't come out of thin air? What if you found out that racism just isn't in the past?
Would you turn your head and hide?
Or have the courage to admit, maybe your views on this subject are wrong?
Is your mind open enough?
Because I have little faith in you

When it's more than an outlier, and more like the norm, maybe.
You don't have to answer for it. Just recognise it and acknowledged it

Whites are privileged, got +30 IQ points over blacks, that's literally huge.

I don't need to prove you wrong, as you're correct...you race baiting nigger.

Poor fella. Never be a bus driver because niggers gonna nig.

That gif makes me so sad

I hate niggers so much

This. Evolution exists; therefore, white privilege exists because separate does not equal equal, and clearly whites >>>blacks.

Prove me wrong.
Protip: you can't.

>be me, white male
>making $7.25 an hour
>no one i know makes over $12 an hour max
>out of like 50 people i know
where's the privilege? black drug dealers make more than my fine upstanding poor family

I'd say it probably exists but the language has been so tortured that it now refers to some fantasy world where white people don't deserve anything they have and blacks would be so much better off if they weren't oppressed.

It's typical Marxist class guilt mumbo jumbo. The funny thing is is that it elevates everything whites do so that the ideal way of being is being white and everybody else is just trying to be white.

Who gave the computer to the Abbo?

Why should we? You are absolutely correct.

“To be white, or straight, or male, or middle class is to be simultaneously ubiquitious and invisible. You’re everywhere you look, you’re the standard against which everyone else is measured. You’re like water, like air. People will tell you they went to see a “woman doctor” or they will say they went to see “the doctor.” People will tell you they have a “gay colleague” or they’ll tell you about a colleague. A white person will be happy to tell you about a “Black friend,” but when that same person simply mentions a “friend,” everyone will assume the person is white. Any college course that doesn’t have the word “woman” or “gay” or “minority” in its title is a course about men, heterosexuals, and white people. But we call those courses “literature,” “history” or “political science.”

>lol just because niggers commit 50% of the murder while makign up 13% of the population doesn't mean that you can't be le xd frendly
fuck off

Japan has done it again!
SAVAGE

Take a little thought experiment. Imagine all the rampage school shooters in Littleton, Colorado; Pearl, Mississippi; Paducah, Kentucky; Springfield, Oregon; and Jonesboro, Arkansas; now imagine they were black girls from poor families who lived instead in Chicago, New Haven, Newark, Philadelphia, or Providence. Can you picture the national debate, the headlines, the hand-wringing? There is no doubt we’d be having a national debate about inner-city poor black girls. The entire focus would be on race, class, and gender. The media would doubtless invent a new term for their behavior, as with wilding two decades ago. We’d hear about the culture of poverty, about how living in the city breeds crime and violence. We’d hear some pundits proclaim some putative natural tendency among blacks toward violence. Someone would likely even blame feminism for causing girls to become violent in a vain imitation of boys.

Yet the obvious fact that virtually all the rampage school shooters were middle-class white boys barely broke a ripple in the torrent of public discussion. This uniformity cut across all other differences among the shooters: some came from intact families, others from single-parent homes; some boys had acted violently in the past, and others were quiet and unassuming; some boys also expressed rage at their parents (two killed their parents the same morning), and others seemed to live in happy families

it's strange seeing abos on here that aren't cherrypicked to be as ugly as possible

How long did it take Sup Forums to rebel against the establishment when they thought they were being treated unfairly? How long did it take you to play the role of the bad guy after being told your the bad guy?

It's a wide world out there

>le fasle equibilancey
sweet non argument, really didn't make me think at all

Also crime statistics are reported AFTER the niggers murder, niggers don't read crime statistics and go "oh well i guess i need to meet my murder quota"

Privilege exists merely by being part of the majority. It's natural. Where SJ gets it wrong is in suggesting that privilege is somehow immoral, that not having privilege is somehow better than having it.
>tfw white male

Have you ever gone to college and got free money from the government to do it because of your skin color and not your merits alone?

>because he's puzzled why you'd be there

Try being too light of a skin color in the wrong part of town.

Try being and upstanding citizen but never getting the benefit of the doubt or support that another citizen gets just because your skin IS white

depends on how you define privilege, the "whiteys are unfair to everyone else" SJW interpretation is complete bullshit tho

The only people who think it doesnt exist are the stupid rust belt cretins that despite all the advantages in the world never left bumblefuck mill town while the writing was on the wall
This is about 95% of Sup Forums all they do is sit around and make excuses for their own failures. It's the Jews, it's affirmative action, its the main stream media, its the SJW college campus, its literally anything i can think of other than my own stupid choices

check your privilege and use it you worthless mouth breathing faggots

Privilege is a consequence of power. There is no power in simply being white. Therefore, it cannot be said that someone's whiteness confers any privilege at all. Although many white people do hold more power in society than non-whites, in all cases it can be easily and clearly delineated that their power stems from some other element of their being, typically money, education, or technology (a subset of which is parentage/life skills). With all of these element though, there is clear evidence showing that non-whites with the same resources hold greater power than whites. A black person in America who has been given a strong education (whether it is received or not) holds more power, and therefore receives more privileges. Because this is true for all cases, it must follow that there is no such thing as white privilege in our society, even if there are singular sub-cultures where it may exist.

No, but not being trusted by any white person all your life does something to your psyche. As I said. How long does it take you to play the role of the bad guy when you've always been told your the bad guy.
Humans are very good at picking up on slight body language, micro expressions, tone of voice. Even pandering has an effect

What do you call a black man with a GED?
>nigger
What do you call a black man with a PHD from Harvard
>nigger

btfo

>check your privilege

Which is what?

this is particularily true when it comes to representation in media, fact is that whites are still the majority in the US, minorities like black are actually being overrepresented

funny you dont see them complain about asian media being full of asians

It depends, black people without a doubt face hardships, both historicaly and too a lesser extent in modern timrs that I, as a white man, will never experience.

However the concept of privilege is far more complicated than that, and there are many factors that determine "privilege" more than ones ethnicity and saying I automatically have more privilege than every non-white person is absurd.

Do you feel oppressed? Do you not like that feeling? If this sort of treatment goes on for the rest of your life, are you still going to treat black people as an equal? Or are they getting more than they deserve?

I've never heard of that happening to a Japanse or Korean or Mongolian person.

Are they privelaged?

knock it off with the false equivalency shit and go read a book

"White privilege" may exist on an individual basis (e.g. If someone in power hates niggers). But there is no systematic, meticulous means of oppressing minorities that whites benefit from. That's retarded.

I don't feel oppressed by black people, I feel oppressed by stupid fucking white people who feel the need to let their feelings get hurt on behalf of other people.

would you rather be poor and white or poor and black?

>not white female

Where do you live?

>this is particularily true when it comes to representation in media, fact is that whites are still the majority in the US, minorities like black are actually being overrepresented

Trying to explain this to them is like talking to a brick wall. They are so caught up in their narcacissm, to be viewed as "progressive" and "tolerant" yet ironically prove to be opposite of either. They oppress others in fantasy of freeing the unoppressed.

Also the fact is that life just isn't fair, and it never will be.

In America, whites are the majority and when you're part of the majority you generally get treated better than when you're part of the minority.

In Japan, Japanese have Japanese Privilege and other races don't. In Africa, blacks have Black Privilege and other races don't.

So yeah, white privilege exists in America, but that's just due to the natural fact that America is a white majority country. If someone doesn't like that, they can always move to a country where whites aren't the majority.

Depends what you mean by "poor." I suppose I would choose white. But the white destitute communities in the Ozarks are the most depressing, horrifying ghettos I've ever seen. I'd much rather be black and poor than white and living in conditions like that.

And so, how do you feel about these other white peoples that you feel are oppressing you? Would you invite them into your home for dinner? Would you have negative feelings towards them?

You don't get the privilege if your too stupid to use it.
Education? Trade? Move?

Do you think a lot of this has got to do with perception?

Like people, no matter what race, seeing others as having some kind of cheat mode because their lives just appear to be better or easier than their own. And the racebaiting media explosion has just put that into overddrive recently.

i mean living in poverty

if you had half a brain youd know the white community will be safer

>inb4 dats cause niggers have ape brains
this sjw tier identenarian politics

Against those specific people, not an entire fucking race

Every negative action you have with someone should effect your opinion of that person, not that person's race

But your proof that his false proof shows no proof of white privilege is in itself proof of the existence of white privilege.

I think it has a lot to do with perspective. We see on here all the time about white peoples claiming black people get preferential treatment and their outrage pertaining to this fact

It does because whites are superior to build this network that only works for them.

White privilege exist and we should be even more privileged!
We are smarter and stronker than niggers!

Said from a pedistool.
Are you just the perfect social citizen all the time? Or do you have flaws like the rest of us?

Safer? Not if you're not involved in gang activity.

I've visited many ghettos in my life. Although there are problems with gang violence in black communities, never have I seen more destitution and hopelessness that visiting rural, poor white communities in the Ozarks and in Kentucky. I would much prefer living in a black ghetto in the city than a poor, white, meth-ridden shanty town in bumblefuck nowhere.

the perk of being white is that other white people arent threatened by me

>White privilege exist and we
Brasil, I'm so sorry...

yeah man, go for it. Doubtful you'll say anything surprising though.

We've all experienced these things, except the library thing. I'm white as fuck and I've been talked down to by a salesperson, saying I couldn't afford a watch and I should look at the less expensive models... So I niggered pretty hard and showed him a stack of 10,000 and my other Rolex, and told him to go fuck himself and walked out of the store, yaaaay Las Vegas.

Racism isn't in the past, but here's another lil' redpill for you, ethnocentric cooperation and xenophobia is an advantage on an evolutionary scale, we are all inclined to care more for people who look like us. Blacks are just as racist, if not more so, than other groups.

Everyone experiences racism. Everyone experiences prejudice. We aren't saying you don't experience it, we're saying it isn't unique to you, or to your culture. I'm white as fuck. I have lots of black friends. You'll never see me late at night alone in Compton though. Because I'm not fucking retarded

No it's proof you do not have it.

Huh I'm an Indian but that never really happened to me.

I guess its a black thing.

>You’re everywhere you look, you’re the standard against which everyone else is measured.
where? America? sure as fuck not in Africa

So now, take your rare, isolated experiences as a white person who makes up the majority, and apply it to a minority population who experience these things way more frequently. You got mad over that one incident. Imagine if that was the norm. How long will it take you to play the bad guy when you're always told you're the bad guy?
Would you take the higher road and take these injustices in your stride? Or would you have a score to settle with society? Ask yourself truthfully. It sounds as if you've got an open mind

Most of the issues that minorities experience are class-related, not because of their skin color. Poor white people experience those things all the time.

>Any college course that doesn’t have the word “woman” or “gay” or “minority” in its title is a course about men, heterosexuals, and white people. But we call those courses “literature,” “history” or “political science.”
Uh yeah, no shit. Western civilization was pretty much founded by white males alone.

You aren't a nigger.

I experienced this because I wasn't dressed wealthy, not because of my skin.

And we are literally steeped in guilt culture, kids that grew up in the 90s (most of this board) were hit unbelievably hard with a barrage of white guilt bullshit from early childhood.

We have literally been told we're the bad guys from kindergarten. Is that an excuse to chimp out?

this does exist.

The class demographics have changed in the last couple of decades. I concede that. But what about the black,non famous person, dressed in street clothes that lives in Connecticut? There'd be black NFL players that make more than their neighbors being asked "how do you find it living away from the inner city?"

I'm a minority, and I sure as hell have never witnessed this "white privilege" you speak of.

What do you call the stormfags and white supremacists here? Do they naturally feel this way? Or do they feel oppressed?

I'm not really sure what you're asking me. If by "street clothes" you mean ghetto atire (saggy jeans, baseball cap) than wouldn't that support my point that it's class related? As for the second part of your post, wouldn't that also support my argument, considering a very high percentage of black people are from the ghetto?

Just to be clear, a black male dressed in normal clothes (not fancy, just not ghetto) would not get harassed or questioned anywhere in America. Seriously.