twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zombie aids?

It was Dagoth Ur, not Tribunal.

Vivec is a fucking 11 on the degeneracy scale, and it only goes to 10

You fuckin' n'wah!

>being trascendent beign is degeneracy

t.argonian slave

S'wit!

Sotha Sil was cool as shit, and I really wish that bitch didn't backstab him.

>Retroactively making yourself born a hermaphrodite
>letting a god rape you just to see what it's like
Pure degeneracy

He saved Morrowind and showed that cunt Azura who is the boss.

>implying you wouldn't allow Molag Bal to rape you with his deamon spear

Don't make me feel nostalgia, I need to study, not despair.

>4E 206
>not worshiping the god-emperor Talos
>worshiping a chimer faggot
>a chimer faggot cucked by nerevarine
>shilling on a bosmer nirnroot harvesting forum

al
Their status is a lie only powered by the stolen heart of a god, they killed their leader and betrayed Azura, even though she helped them leave the high elves behind, in a move to put themselves in a godhead which ended up cursing their race and going from Chimer to Dumner. Don't believe the Temple's lies.

Well one was a hermit aspie,
Another was a crazy psycho bitch who killed anybody that loved her,
And the other is a textbook degenerate.

He literally rewrote history so he wasn't such a bad guy, and even without that knowledge there are still players who manage validation in killing him.
Also for Gods, they sucked at defeating Dagoth Ur, resorting to containment for some reason, and jeopardising the rest of the continent when Almalexia and Sotha Sil got themselves captured. I guess it just shows that ALMSI portion of ALMSIVI just suck at everything.

Oh, and they didn't try to reverse the curse imposed on their entire race of people for actions that were solely their own.
Why did the Dunmer ever revere these fucks again?

>Azura
Wew, where was she durning Oblivion crisis, where was she when lizard invaded? When red mountain erupted? Wew, nice god.

>worshiping azura, the lying star

>Why did the Dunmer ever revere these fucks again?
Dork Elves are the original cucks. Vivec knew that the Nerevarine defeating Dagoth Ur would eventually result in the destruction of Vivec City which allowed the Argonians to mass rape Morrowind, that's why he encouraged it. He can currently be found lurking around Mournhold jerking off to all the fertile Dunmer women trying to cope with broods of lizard babies sucking at her tits.

Sheogorath sent a giant meteor towards Red Mountain to cause it to erupt. Vivec held it in place, effectively holding Morrowind hostage.

>muh elf Gods

Fuck off. Tiber Septim was the best CHIM'er.

Mer are fucking degenerates.

>Worshiping assassins
>Believing Temple lies
Azura left when the people she protected abandoned her in favor of false gods, and now only 1 might still be alive and he's done nothing to prevent any of those events either.

Tiber Septim is a false meme.

Well look at this poor little n'wah.

I heard you talkin' shit like I wouldn't hear, mer

>Back stab friend who tried to make Tamriel fit against Akaviri Invasion
>whoreship us fetshers we suck deadra and imperial dick
>Dark elvish scum starts to praise them
Yeah and then not eben able to stop a bunch of birds. Fuck them, Sheogorath is only god

Look at this fucking dindu I spotted on the way to Balmore. This is now an n'wah hate thread.

Sotha Sil was a mega-autist.

He was so Auts he became a god.

The tainted ones are heretics, traitors and degenerates regardless of whether they worship demons directly of through deceptive proxies like the so-called "tribunal".

Fuck off with your false gods!

Is there anything to prove? Shitty jealous companions make shitty kings and gods that fail at everything. They can't even stand up to Ur, and between them was only one actual difference (not the Temple lies) – he wasn't an insecure crybaby.

Man I played Morrowind when I was too young, I have no idea what you guys are actually talking about.

But them boots of blinding speed.

This starts playing:

youtube.com/watch?v=THIm8T4YoSE

This guy shows up.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Whz-LQlbI-U