How does Sup Forums feel about the wide spread political ban on pitbulls? Do all pitshits deserve death? I think so

How does Sup Forums feel about the wide spread political ban on pitbulls? Do all pitshits deserve death? I think so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic has been proven as photoshopped

sage and hide

>ban certain breeds of dogs for being disproportionately violent
>don't ban certain breeds of humans for being disproportionately violent
really makes u think

I don't feel comfortable around them mostly because the only bad experiences I've had with dogs were pitbulls.
Well, and also Chihuahuas, but I can't punt kick a pitbull.

Also I hate their ugly baby faces.

dont make fun of drinking a burger until you try it

> Do all pitshits deserve death?
So do niggers.

seems alright to me

I'm a farmer and have killed countless dogs. Seeing the owner erupt into tears is one of the greatest joys I have in life.

What about other types of dogs that resulted from breeding with pits?

Baby steps

Pitbulls are retarded.

Coincidentally, only retards get pitbulls, because they think owning a pitbull makes them cooler.
Instead of being a retard, just get a nice dog and save everybody the trouble.

PS: The same people who defend pitbulls attacking people also justify niggers committing crimes. Amazing coincidence!

I've never met a pure bred pit but the mixes I've met have all been cheerful and friendly.

Literally the nigger of dogs.

yeah, I have friends who got pitbulls bc they bought into muh equality and thinking that there aren't bad breeds just bad owners and fucking surprise surprise, she got bitten by the stupid dog like a month or two after adoption

>meanwhile, my dogger being retarded

This is the most commie bullshit I've ever fucking heard of. Fuck montreal and fuck any other place pussy enough to ban them.

I had one he was a fucking beast kept all the stupid fucking kids and mailmen off my property

Its not just retards doing it for coolness factor.
Its retards doing it because they're cheap as fuck to buy.

>drinking a burger
A

i want to kick that faggot dog

No bad dogs only bad owners (niggers)

Might as well ban pugs too. They're getting worse each generation.

I've never met a pug that wasn't a friendly snotty snorty little bastard.

But I always feel so bad for them. Looking into there little retarded goopy eyes and seeing that they truly suffer.

American bully
>american intellectual 14yo

PIc is my baby eater. I wouldn't get one unless you get it as a pup. I wouldn't get any big dog unless you get it as a pup. Too risky of a bad past with any big dog.

They should be banned. They weren't bred to be fucking pets.

only human stupidity would think they could tame an animal bred to fight and kill.

It's like people are purposely breeding the shittiest most deformed dogs

What a disgusting looking animal. Here is a real dog and he is only 18mo old.

Cool newfie negro!

every pug i've known has legitimately sounded like it needed medical care

the one would walk up the stairs and collapse at the top, gasping. The owners asserted 'he's just fat' but I could see the things muscle and sinew and bone, fat dogs are FAT, this thing was fit as fuck, probably because every breath would feel like a set of deadlifts with your tongue taking up half the space inside your mashed up face

This. /thread.

Sacrifice my steeltoe boot to the beast and proceed to stick my thumbs in its eyes.

yeah we got lucky I guess. got him as a little pupper thinking he was a border collie and then six months later he was like bigger than our other 9yo dog

They breed to be cute, and well guess what 19th century Europe though smashing in a dogs face was cute

Nigeria doesn't even have space for 100 milion people dumbass. It's a small country. USA is bigger than Europe.

Took care of a couple when I was a dog handler were some of the nicest dogs I ever met just depends on how there trained and if people are antagonizing them

>and fucking surprise surprise, she got bitten by the stupid dog like a month or two after adoption
>she

And now you know why every bad pit owner is either a nigger or a woman.

>I would out run thatt mutated dog

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>the population is growing now so it will keep growing
Top logic.

Every dog race even these only breed for fighting are completely legal in my state so i don't really care

They were bred to kill. Just because one didn't kill anyone yet doesn't mean their brain chemistry isn't still wired that way. High risk, same reward as any other dog.

just because you're not procreating doesn't mean the darkies are going to wait for you, faggot

Would pitbulls make good war dogs? Or do they lack stamina or have some other trait that makes them undesirable in combat?

call it a nigger and pee on it's farthole

Is that yours? Is it a Staffie?

>the population is growing now so it will stop growing
Top logic.

The Doggo

And how do you explain that only 4 people got killed here in germany from pitbulls from 68-05?
I say non germans are just too stupid for such types of doges...

Look at my doggo and feed me (you)'s

>currently drinking a Peach Nectarine "Sparkling Ice"

I love you, Doggo. Come home with me.

isn't that why (((they))) put them in crowded cities? monkey see monkey do, one violent show of force a year (eg. cops shoot a black person) to reinforce who is in charge.

oy vey, we will need some fresh refugees, Europe better be ready for some fine nigerian gentleman.

That's the spirit my friend... where do you think all these nigger will go after the country will go to ground?....

>no bad races just bad envorments

Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world.

They should be on display in zoos outside of their natural habitat, just like niggers should be.

aww cute pupper

poor guy looks like he's stuck

>those scary soulless eyes

You're trying to be clever but denying environment plays a role in development just makes you look like a dumbass.

Wow you're a real psychopath.

It takes a special kind of pathetic faggot to want to ban dogs. You man children seriously make the brady bunch look rational.

feed your dog.

What would I hunt hogs with?

Another one

G shepherds are the best for this they are loyal, smart,strong and fast... one shepherds is more as strong enough to kill you and atleast he will understand what you want from him. pits in the other hand are like a foggot on steroids with an IQ of 65

Rude, how about my frogger?

>being such a pathetic twat
bet you own one of these doglets

Posting the GOAT dog for any true repdilled invdividual

Maybe it isn't right for people to breed/keep them, but "deserve death" sounds pretty harsh. They're dogs: they don't know any better.

I'm so thirsty right now but I don't have my beverage burger

the ban on pitbulls is being funded and pushed by muslims! do not fall for it. muslims can't get into heaven if they are bitten or killed by a dog and that is why they hate the very aggressive pitbulls

here (you) go

also, doggo and pupper thread

That is a good doggers. Here is my doggers

That's a nice pupper.

The thing is I've seen good pitbulls and bad pitbullls.

The difference between them is the owner 99.99999% of the time. Though to be truthful there is a breed that doesn't have that one in a million asshole dog even when it is properly raised.

kek is with you

I don't care, I'm armed. Only once did that scenario happen and I turned and stared at the dog as it ran at me. And it stopped and stared back as if it knew something was up. Then I let it sniff my hand and I patted its head.

I thing this against libertarian principles and therefore very bad .

I think we should proceed in more streamlined and consistence NAP fashion in every sphere. If dog bites or barks at someone then jail its owner like you do with human violating laws and NAP principles. This will solve pit problem. No need for special dog treatment and denying freedom for people.

for you

You fucking muricans should do something against this.... do it like we do ONLY BUY FROM OFFICIALS BREEDERS WITH A CERTIFICATE......

Here's another master race lab

is that some shepherd-rottweiler mix?

your dogo has laser eyes ? truly the master race

>Tfw my doggo had to get surgery

Release my Malamute.

>Watch pit disemboweled by god tier Dog.

Laser eyes for burning mudshits

My dog is best dog
Can beat pitbull any day

Labs are best doggo

Even cuter, when they are puppies.

Maybe, but I can't fucking standing it when anyone lets their big dogs loose in the park. To me it looks like multiple stitches and a bad infection waiting to happen, all because some price wants to show everyone how cool Fido is.

Beagles are user

*prick rather

Nice doggo.

>posting an image from dogsbite.org

Embarrassing.

Is there a dog more majestic than the Husky?

Love dogs and always owned dogs but pit breeding should be illegal. Pits can be perfect loving dogs with good breeding and good owners but their is plenty of lazy owners who eventually send pits to shelters or put down. Also niggers fight them, which makes me want to genocide an entire race. Look at any shelter or dog adoption and u will see pits or pit/mix in the states.

Thanks, get complements about how "nice" he looks all the time.
>kind of weird honestly

I think so, among others.

Half chesapeake retriever half black lab

Is that thing loaded?

Wanna fite me

That's an amazing creature