/islam/ islam general

This thread is for the discussion of Islam, the only true religion in the world.

Resources:

sunnah.com/ - The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad
quran.com/ - Read and listen to Qur'an online.
inter-islam.org/Seerah/ - Biography of the Prophet Muhammad

>Allah loves everyone
youtube.com/watch?v=vyw13WuGpzU [Open]
>What is Islam?
youtube.com/watch?v=OsmYQl3xy_Y [Open]
>How to revert?
youtube.com/watch?v=TbmdE3oXlEQ [Open]
>From Atheism to Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=YiRsyes_q8o [Open]
>Christian to Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=iHFgcRGIrH0 [Open]

>Islam website with everything you need
al-islam.org/
>Find a mosque and revert today!
islamicfinder.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

al-islam.org/
answering-islam.org/Shamoun/false_prophecies.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>al-islam.org/

LOIC set (nostalgiafag), and blasting away

>utter bullshit op pic
You subhuman baboon.

You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you sandnigger shit monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Ahmed Tyrone Allahu bin Laden. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the shitskin desert you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers ship to Greece and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Yuri and Igor a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Turks obsession with Islam in the 21st century is hilarious but sad. The MUH RELIGION sentiment in the average negro turk is both and early warning sign of autism in children, and early set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about Europe again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European Heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Romania look like a beacon of civilization.

You are the Malmö of Europe.

Go fertilize the desert with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life nigger, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Turkish "man" provided for a family.

Die, Ahmed. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

You realize Sup Forums is probably the worst place to try to convert people to Islam, right?

Sup Forums will eventually see the light of Islam alhamdulillah. Islam is the last and the hardest redpill to swallow

Can I marry 12 year olds?

Can I execute her for cheating on me?

you won't convert a single person

Roach

in the next crusade no kebab will be safe

Buddhism killing more than islam, the religion of submission? Give me a break user

wrong

Fuck sand niggers

Sup Forums's not going to endorse something which is against it's own interests.

>Can I marry 12 year olds?

No, but you can do two six year olds,
just like the Prophet (piss be upon him)
No touchy-feely until they are 9 though

When did we start having a jihad/ISIL general thread?

Why do you call Mohammed a Prophet if he never prophesied about anything?

Also unlike every other prophet in Judaism or Christianity there was a consensus by the people when a prophet was revealed and people witnessed their miracles but no one other than Mohammed had come to the conclusion that he was a prophet . He was a self proclaimed prophet and killed anyone who disagreed thus making Islam a false religion. It fundamentally cannot stand on its own merits unless it is forced by tyrants to enslave the followers of it. Which is what we see throughout the Islamic world.

Sources are:

Mudslime nonsense
Mudslime nonsense
and
oh wait wait
wait

wait
Mudslime nonsense

Fuck off, Muhammed, go rape a goat.

What about the 400 million or so Indians murdered by Islamists between 15-1600, and the other 100 million or so you enslaved?

Bet you didn't even fucking know about that...

>Islam is the last and the hardest redpill to swallow
>Every islamic country is an utter shithole
yeah...

>Which religion/culture is still racking up a body count like its still the eleventh century?

Hmmm

>>religions
>>Athiesm

This is some high quality bait. I expect at least 100 replies.

>39743▶
>Buddhism killing more than islam, the religion of submission? G
Buddhist here, taking the opportunity to look within and seek understanding from this figure.

One could assume that the concept of pure submission and relinquishment of attachment to the body, sometimes resulting in accepting a death that could've been consciously postponed, could be seen as what "killed" those people.

Then there are the certain schools of Buddhist sects that are actively warring against Hindu and Islamic tribes, out of defense, as both latter faiths believe in the idea of shedding blood in the name of their ideology, but even then that's a stretch....

He prophesied that Muslims would take over Rome (Byzantium at that time)

really makes u think

Inshallah, brothers

try again fattir bint kattir

answering-islam.org/Shamoun/false_prophecies.htm

everyone in this thread is either a valiant troll or a subhuman cuck

Pls kill yourselves muzzies, us humans are sick of your shit

>answering-islam
>(((Sam Shamoun)))

Nice try, kaffir

Sadly for you, every day the Ummah grows and grows and it's all YOUR fault. We could have avoided this if you just stayed in your lands and minded your own business. Too bad

let's just say I don't want to join the cult. you give your best sales pitch ever and I just don't want to join. period.

am I allowed to not join?

Shamoun is a lebanese name Molla-mehmad

Quiet boy, your growing Mummah will eventually explode.

What i get from OPs pic is that Islam is so poor at warfare that they make Buddhists look scary.

No one likes Muslims

Absolutely haram

CHRISTIANITY NUMBAH WAN!

LOL Fuck off you stupid sandnigger piece of shit

Islam is a cancer that needs to be nuked off the face of the earth

do you use a bot or something?
or are you just really autistic?