This Land Was Our Land And It Will Be Ours Again Reconquista Is Almost Complete

This Land Was Our Land And It Will Be Ours Again Reconquista Is Almost Complete

Didn't you hear the news, Pedro? Trump won. WALL INCOMING. Pepper your angus, Jorge, your people will be paying for it.

Bring it Gunless Fags!

Dirty Mexican 3rd worlder, you took the money for the land. Fucking deal with it. You cant continue to cry like a bitch baby and demand respect. You are merely children to us.

>This Land Was Our Land

And it was primarily uninhabitable desert so your government sold it to the United States government. Now after centuries of OUR hard work and technology that only whites can create it is prosperous and proud.... and you shitstains think you're going to play take-backsies.

Hope you like walls, Pedro.

Why do minorities always claim to own shit that whites built and developed? If you're so great why do your own countries look like Somalia?

>Mexico
>Gunless

Why do you eat peppers that burn your asshole and cause diarrhea as a staple?

I say we take all of Mexico's land and dump the Mexicans into Canada

t.pedro al-tiajuani: quintessentially mexican incidentally muslim

>be mexican
>move to usa because mexico is dogshit
>make usa mexico
>live in a dogshit country again.

You can have the entire west side of California back, Pedro.

Sometimes I think you dumbass spics want us to nuke you. Keep provoking us.

Mexico vs. USA
GDP Per Capita: 10,307$ vs. 53,042$
Average IQ: 88 vs. 98
Total Military Aircraft: 400 vs. 13,444
Total Tanks (MBT + Light): 0 vs. 8,848
Active Military Manpower: 270,000 vs. 1,400,000

if we ceded all that land to mexico it would be just as poor and third world as the rest of mexico in less than a decade. really farming the (You)s by shitposting this every day. respek.

>he still thinks the wall is real

Build metaphor!

I'd be willing to give that land to them if they'd agree to build a huge wall and agree to take all the nonwhites. It would totally be worth giving up the territory to finally have a pure white USA.

Oh really?

Mexicans are more racist than white people. Do you really think they are going to take all the blacks in this country?

Remember when the US marched into Mexico City. No shots fired.

Basically, Pablo, we'll be glassing everything below the rio grande soon.

please be real,

kek, please make it real.

You impotent little beaners can hardly take care of yourselves.
Literally a non threat.
Keep dreaming though. It's cute watching you guys think you are capable of getting anything done on a major scale.

again with this dumb thread? just get over it, it was lost after the war fair and square, and even if by some miracle murrican were to give up that land, it wouldn't change anything because the ones who have gotten across the border into US aren't exactly what i'd call productive members of society.
to be honest, people here do not appreciate the importance of owning guns (still don't know how after all what's happened up to this point, people still think of them as despicable things, i mean the cops don't give a flying fuck about ensuring citizens' safety).
by the way, with or without wall the demographic shift won't be undone because (((they))) seem to have done a pretty good work making people turn into degenerates, empower women with retarded policies as well as the fact that mexicans aren't the only ones having babies
>muh birthrates
i give you that, but when it comes down to local population (not including niggers) vs. non whites, there's plenty of the latter making more babies.

this, although people here do not know what's like to live around niggers (the only ones we have are isolated in a far away place in oaxaca), they have heared enough to dislike them. If jamal and tyrone were to be thrown over the fence, they won't last two weeks because such thing as gibs don't exist and the local cholos roaming the outskirts will rapidly get rid of them because they would mean competition

When its yours, we aren't going to pour money into it anymore. No more US style education or medical care, or infrastructure. The whole region will become exactly like the shit hole you're running away from now.

Reconquista till the cows come home west of Santa Fe hombre. You pull this shit in Texas and not even the good Lord will have mercy on your soul.

out of curiosity, what would you do if something sick as race war were to start and white people actually turn agasint you and try to lynch you? who would you take sides with?
>gather as many legal hispanics as possible and defend themselves with muh guns
it'd be a logical answer
(if you white boy, then forget about question)

this is why you'll never get it - it isn't about a race. it's about fighting for your neighbor. and we here are mighty neighborly.

have you not read what many have posted and advocate, about making america more white?
you didn't answer my question though, in a situation like that, what would you do?

Tbh those could all be states of the U.S too. I wonder how many stars Donald Trump can add to the American Flag.

>fight war
>lose
>by the grace of god dont get annexed
>over 150 years later
>still butthurt

No it's not fucking your, you lost the fucking war FAIR AND SQUARE

ADDING TO THAT. Move American jobs to Mexico? That land is now America. Mission accomplished. Based president 8 years +