Were egyptians white?

I'm very confused on this one. Please tell me the truth... do black people know how to build pyramids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3i6CEDqKhtk
uk.reuters.com/article/2011/08/01/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/raziocinante/country/ca/
investmentwatchblog.com/pyramids-found-at-the-south-polejohn-kerry-goes-to-south-pole-on-election-daybuzz-aldrin-flown-out-of-south-pole-tweets-cryptic-message-and-dies-days-later/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/11/09/egyptians-are-not-arabs-they-are-egyptians/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be black
>think everything is built out of cotton
Same concept, but different place. Slaves don't do shit for building an empire.

No, and they weren't black either. They actually look pretty much the same today as they did back then.

There are pyramids in Sudan

Egypt was the site of the only land bridge between Africa and Eurasia, it has always been a multi-ethnic melting pot. There were black dynasties, semetic dynasties, and arabic dynasties, though none of those people would identify with the current racial designations we have today. A Mossi and an Ethiopian in medieval times wouldn't see themselves as very similar, but we'd call them both black today.

Why do Egyptians have to be niggers or whites? I don't get this. I know they weren't niggers because niggers are dumb as shit and I've never heard this theory they were white. Every Egyptian I've met has been middle eastern looking.

Funny enough my white hating sociology teacher claims Arabs are brown whites which is why they do evil stuff kek. I don't even know who's right anymore.

They were probably "tanned", but no WE WUZ niggers either.

They were closer to whites than to niggers

It's because people think West Africans (who with all respect, do make up most of Africa and its diaspora) = all Africans.

Africa is very diverse, it's 3x bigger than Europe. Nobody would say "All Asians look like Chinese people" but this is what people do for Africa because they don't know anything about it

That's funny because in10 years every american i will meet will have a middle eastern looking too. So if I follow your argument in 10 years I will be able to say that whites never existed in America.

They were likely very similar to today's Coptics, I would posit. The Coptics would have seen less interbreeding with Arabs as Islam spread.

>Slaves don't do shit for building an empire.

You're a fucking moron.

They were 100% same as Gaddafi

The Egyptians of antiquity are largely the same people who are living in Egypt in the modern day.

>nah mane theys be arabs n shieeet
Culturally sure but not ethnically. The Arabian army that conquered Egypt had about 50,000 men in it, while the population of Egypt was in the tens of millions. The impact 50,000 men would have, assuming any of them even stayed in Egypt and took Egyptian wives, would be tiny.

They built some small pyramids in Sudan, means that they were influenced by Egypt, nothing more.

They can't even figure out basic math let alone build pyramids. So no.

Reminder that the pyramids were built long before the Ancient Egyptians came onto the scene.

>cattle build empires

American slavery was from subsaharan Africa and shared no route with Egypt.

>tfw black

No my ancestors were Zambian, proper African shit, they still own some farms out there

Why do African Americans all believe they are from Egypt specifically

Or do they think there are pyramids all across Africa?

This. They probably looked like Copts, except the Nubian and Ptolemaic dynasties.

That makes sense actually. My college roommate was Egyptian and he definitely wasn't white or black so it's always confused me. Thanks for the info.

I know you put effort into this b8 but I'm not white so it was waste of time.

>he thinks 80 iq arab subhumans created ancient Egypt

youtube.com/watch?v=3i6CEDqKhtk

Egyptians were Egyptian, not white or black. all the way till the Ptolemaic dynasty

>I know you put effort into this b8 but I'm not white so it was waste of time.

That explains a lot :D

uk.reuters.com/article/2011/08/01/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801

Egyptians were lighter colored sand niggers.

c. 2300-2050 B.C:
>“A man regards his son as his enemy.…A man of character goes in mourning because of what has happened in the land....Foreigners have become people everywhere....” [“The term “men, humans, people,” was used by Egyptians to designate themselves, in contrast to their foreign neighbors, who were not conceded to be real people.”] (Ancient Near Eastern Texts relating to the Old Testament, p. 441)

c. 1775-1575 B.C.:
>“Atum, who made the people, Distinguished their nature, made their life, And separated colors, one from another...” [Egypt's world position under her Empire produced strong tendencies toward centralization and unification of Egyptian religion, with universalism and with syncretism of the gods...] (ANET p. 365)

Nope

And right now every Spaniard you meet looks middle eastern looking.

Can't even do an inquisition right.

Blond haired, blue-eyed Egyptians

They were caucasians but tanned. Like today's egyptians.

yes, the original mesopotamian people were white. jacob stole our birth rite and grafted himself onto our lineage when they slaughtered joseph's tribe in Egypt.

>Americans will all just start racemixing after 300 years goyim!
>it will just "happen"

>that "hmm, maybe?" lukewarm applause
normies are open to believing anything

If you say something with enough authority normie will believe anything.

niggers wuz kangs n sheeet. We builds them pirmids n dat. Whitey got us down now thats why they eat mud in haiti in spite of all the technological advancements made.

?

No, not like today's Egyptians. Look at the pictures I posted. Modern Egyptians are brown nigger mongrels. The ancient Egyptians were ruddy and fair haired as seen in .

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

Go through the archives until you find Raziocinante's posts debunking 'white Egypt'. He's an actual historian who offers credible proof for the existence of black masses in Egypt, and the fact that most of the pharaohs were Black.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/raziocinante/country/ca/

The pyramids like Giza were built during the 4th dynasty. Black Africans were not part of the ruling class of Egypt until 25th Dynasty some 2,000 years later. Up until the Nubian Conquest the rulers of egypt were light skinned.

who gives a fuck

We incorrectly categorise all Africans as "black." There are many different sub-categories of Africans who vary greatly in complexion and physiological features.

The Egyptians that built the pyramids were ethnically distinct even from the Egyptians of southern part of the country, who were more closely related to Ethiopians. The later rulers of Egypt were, of course, Macedonian and not black at all.

So, really no. The Egyptians that built the pyramids were more akin to Mesopotamian or Semitic peoples than the people we would consider "black."

OP, ever American knows Africa is where black people come from.

Egypt is in Africa

Therefore Egypt is black

Duh.

>Arabs wuz Egyptians
Why is it so hard to grasp that they were as white as Germans?

There were black ones in the west and brown ones in the east.

The lighter browns ruled over the african blacks

SOME black people did at one point in time, but history changes. It was definitely not all of them. Modern geopolitics and economic policy change countries drastically. They take decades to recover from their negative impact. People really underestimate that on Sup Forums quite a bit.

A map of haplogroup R1b, which King Tut belonged to

all that time n energy to build a mountain of rocks. you egyptians so cra cra.

Is there any reason to believe that they were as white as Germans?

The fact they all have blond hair in the pictures I posted. The fact that King Tut belonged to a Celtic haplogroup. The fact that they decayed because they mixed with niggers. Try reading the thread

you realize copts look even darker than normal egyptians right

There are pyramids in Mexico, too. What's your point?

>Were Egyptians white?

No.

Or today's Germans.

The Egyptians were mixed

Egyptians cant be black because Egyptians had slaves :^)

>The scientists suggest that this points to a common origin for the general population of Egypt. They also associate the Coptic component with Ancient Egyptian ancestry, without the later Arabian influence that is present among other Egyptians.[42]

>"Afrocentrists claim that Egyptian civilization was a "black" civilization, and this is not accurate [...] Most scholars believe that ancient Egyptians looked pretty much like today’s Egyptians - that is, they were brown, becoming darker as they approached the Sudan (Snowden 1970, 1992; Smedley 1993).[34]"

>"DNA studies of modern Egyptians show that while Egypt went through several invasions in historic times, the DNA contribution from these invasions is only about 10%. The remaining 90% is much older, from neolithic times, presumably including the predynastic and dynastic periods. It consists of a mixture of northwestern African (Maghrebi), middle eastern, west Eurasian, Eritrean (Horn of Africa) and sub-Saharan African ancestries. The best we can tell, these components represent ancient admixtures, meaning they were already present in ancient Egypt."

TL;DR Ancient Egyptians = Modern Egyptians (and especially the Copts). pic related Coptic girl; they range from as light as this to darker brown as you move south.

This is the what the evidence says. Everything else is ideology.

Who built the pyramid at the south pole? What did Buzz know about this pyramid when he called it EVIL?
investmentwatchblog.com/pyramids-found-at-the-south-polejohn-kerry-goes-to-south-pole-on-election-daybuzz-aldrin-flown-out-of-south-pole-tweets-cryptic-message-and-dies-days-later/

They were caucasian, not white. I mean not that northern white.

Murals of that style are not very representative of the complexion of the people that it depicts. Colour was typically used only to distinguish between different groups of people, as is the case with the very similar Minoan mural styles.

Haplogroup R1b is so varied it is meaningless. Saying that King Tut was Gallic because he's in a similar haplogroup as many Celts is like saying that Iranians are white because they're Aryan.

>The fact that King Tut belonged to a Celtic haplogroup

Egypt was actually very diverse. It was at a crossroads between Europe, Asia, and Africa, so it saw lots of different people come through.

Ramses had red hair, and the person in OP's post was a Nubian.

Tell me how they can prove the ancient Egyptians were nigger mongrels like modern "Egyptians".

>Murals of that style are not very representative of the complexion of the people that it depicts.
Do you have a source for this? Why does it depict them with blond hair if they actually had black hair?

>Colour was typically used only to distinguish between different groups of people,
Do you have proof?

>Haplogroup R1b is so varied it is meaningless.
R1b is Celtic. It is a white haplogroup. If King Tut had it that means his paternal line was white.

>Iranians are white because they're Aryan.
No they're not. But the original aryan Iranians were white. And King Tut is not in a "similar" haplogroup, he belongs to a subclade of that haplogroup.

They did not originally regard non-Egyptians to be people.

That has been debunked as sensationalist nonsense by ignea. Pic-related; left is contemporary artwork of him and right is a facial reconstruction.

see

Afrocucks and nordcucks are really two sides of the same coin. And pro-tip: lots of populations in north africa have blonde elements. Blonde hair is not evidence of nordic/germanic elements or whatever you're insinuating

>R1b is Celtic. It is a white haplogroup. If King Tut had it that means his paternal line was white.
1. R1b has all sorts of subclades, even an African one, R1b-V88, who likely got there with some near eastern migrations into sub saharan Africa, it's not strictly Celtic, and in fact it predates the existence of Celts
2. there is no actual proof of this claim either, all you find is pop sci ""news"" reporting a claim made by a private company shilling for their DNA tests who claim to have reconstructed the Y-DNA of Tut from a fucking discovery channel documentary

now if they at least claimed Tut was R1b-V88, it could've been somewhat believable, after all the timelines are compatible, but they actually claimed something specifically west European, which is pretty unlikely given the timelines

You need slaves to build pyrimid

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>That has been debunked as sensationalist nonsense by ignea.
Nope.

>2. there is no actual proof of this claim either, all you find is pop sci ""news"" reporting a claim made by a private company shilling for their DNA tests who claim to have reconstructed the Y-DNA of Tut from a fucking discovery channel documentary
They had his haplogroup markers on screen, and then they can figure out what haplogroup he would belong to.

>Tell me how they can prove the ancient Egyptians were nigger mongrels like modern "Egyptians".

Genetics.

>mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/11/09/egyptians-are-not-arabs-they-are-egyptians/

>Southern Egyptians Y Chromomses are mainly native to Africa, both sub and supra Saharan. This makes a grand total of 80.3% definitively African non-Arab ancestry in the upper Egypt region

>This makes non-dynastic Egyptian population around the 7% mark in Lower Egypt; and only some of this is Arab.

>To sum up, there doesn’t seem to be majority ‘Arab’ genetic component to the Egyptian DNA pool, 20% absolute maximum.

Relax, they were/are not nigs. Not nords either.

it was a DC doc mate, they might have been screening some random unrelated genetic paper stuff just like how they usually screen some random unrelated maths when they make some pop sci documentary on science
that's hardly a scientific claim

>But Carsten Pusch, a geneticist at Germany's University of Tubingen who was part of the team that unraveled Tut's DNA from samples taken from his mummy and mummies of his family members, said that iGENEA's claims are "simply impossible."

>But people hoping to prove that they've got an ancestor in common with the notoriously sickly boy king should take iGENEA's claims with a grain of salt, Pusch said: "It appears that they try to better sell their DNA testing kit by using the media attention connected to King Tut."

This pretty much. Egyptians were not really any different skin color wise than they are now - they look like typical turks, muzzies and like tanned island dwelling greeks. They enslaved their northeastern neighbors in the middle east and pillaged and battled the cities south for luxury gold and jewels, which were Africans. It's all well accounted for in egyptian murals, ancient historical authors, and even jooish texts.

>Egyptians
>Nubians
>Hittites
>Lybians
>Assyrians
>Babylonians
>Persians
>Greeks
>Romans

All of these groups were fucking around in Ancient Egypt.

Underrated

>Relax, they were/are not nigs.
Yes they are. Your picture for example proves just that

>>mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/11/09/egyptians-are-not-arabs-they-are-egyptians/
So they say that modern mongrelized "Egyptians" are genetically the same as the ancient Egyptians, because they are not identical to arabs?

How could 80 iq nigger mongrels have possibly created ancient Egypt?

If they were like modern "Egyptians", why do all of those paintings depict them with blond or red hair? And why does the mummy of Yuya look completely white?

>Carsten Pusch, a geneticist at Germany's University of Tubingen who was part of the team that unraveled Tut's DNA from samples taken from his mummy and mummies of his family members, said that iGENEA's claims are "simply impossible."
I mean, I would at least expect an explanation of why that would be impossible.