So, I'm Iranian. I'm 100% Persian...

So, I'm Iranian. I'm 100% Persian. Aunt moved to Sweden a long time ago and married a Finnish man who was raised in Sweden (lol get cucked by middle easterners, faggots). What do? What's the best way to approach this? I barely know Farsi, I don't know fucking Swedish either. So I can't talk to my six year old little cousin. Fuck my life, honestly.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenicia#Origins
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2016/11/egypt-reacts-us-election-trump-sisi.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do I drop redpills? Dinner is in 5 minutes. FUCK.

>What do?

kill yourself

talk english u nig. are you autistic by any chance?

he barely speaks english. no one is speaking English. IM FUCKING TIRED OF FOREIGNERS. SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH GOD FUCKING DAMMIT RRREEEEEE

>Aunt moved to Sweden a long time ago and married a Finnish man
What did the Finn mean by this?.

You know what you must do. Redpill them into being model citizens that contribute to their respective countries, not fuck it up. Only that way can you redeem them.

redpill them on the jews

>mongol raping the aryan

He's a cool dude, he's a carpenter apparently.

My family are good people. I'm doing Sweden a favor by letting them spread our seed.

It looks like you command no language at all so really kill yourself

Try to learn some Swedish for keks. But you cousin will learn to speak english in his/her early teens or before that.
Knife robbery that turned into so stockholm syndrome relationship, you know how it goes Pekka.

Speak Russian then

>Iranian
>100% Persian
Fuck off back to your dunecoon you diasporafag

Off yourself. My dad came to here when he was 18, and my uncles when they were in their early teens. They're all engineers and I'm going to school to study medicine. Obviously I have to because you're too much of a retard to contribute to your own country.

You have to go back

i voted for trump you fucking negroid. go back to jerking off to the_donald.

>implying iranians don't hate the sunni muslim more than anyone.
only thing stopping iran from killing every saud is american saudi dicksucking.

Go back to your country you shitskin. A white america means a WHITE america.

>Iranian. I'm 100% Persian
HaHAHAHAHAHAHA op really thinks this!!!

A white America would literally be poor and bombed into submission by some other nation so.. I support it

Iranian Muslim here. We only hate wahhabists and the Saudi government and their dicksuckers. Sunni's in the Levantine are our brothers

Fuck off shitskin. You still need to pay debnts

lyou are allied with the bahtists in levantine, the sunnis are all al-nusra/ISIS

my parents immigrated from Syria with MDs and I'm getting a PhD in biomedical sciences.

What kind of MD do you wanna be?

>Dad is heart surgeon and mom is oncologist.

Are you muzzie? I'm not they suck

Iranians are actually the best kind of MENA people, together with Tunesians.

Stop hating on our Indo-European brothers.

>post pics of cousin

Fuck Muslims. Im interested in cardiology or orthopedics.

He's white as fuck with brown hair. Im not super brown, I'm like tan.

>Tunesians
>Indo-European
Nice b8

Tunisia has been Hamitic/Semitic for thousands of years
>Berbers
>Carthage
>Arabs
what else?
A trickle of goths?

>sunnis are all al-nusra/ISIS
They're salafists. Sects within Sunni Islam but they're not really the typical Sunni. For instance Egypt is distancing itself from Saudi Arabia and is have increased talks with our government and is working with us in Syria.

Nice.

Both specialties are cozy. I considered getting a MD but would probably be a pathologist/radiologist since patients are the worst (coming from my parents)

What is this crap. Reported.

What the fuck do you want? Why the fuck do I care about your retarded? Why are you even telling me about her. You can't talk to your 6 year old cousin? Who gives a shit? Certainly not me. So why the hell are you telling me. And why do you want to talk to a fucking 6 year old? Why I do care if you know Farsi? Why do I care if you know Swedish. I don't know those languages either, but you don't see me making threads about my aunt. Seriously, what is this thread about?

that's al-sisi, he's pretty much secular.
Happy he defeated the MB.
he goes and visits christian mass and shiet, very haram.

Report it. The inbred in the OP is showing.

Iranians are weird dude, have you ever met one? They are this weird type of intense predator monkey. This thread is exactly what I would expect from one of those subhumans.

Phoenicians/carthaginians were white

>Phoenicians/carthaginians
huh?

But spoke a Semitic language and worshiped Semitic gods?

To brag about being a shitskin living in a place he knows he shouldn't.

They were more closely related to Greeks. They were of Hellenic origin. Greeks were present all over the Levant.

Sounds pretty based to me desu senpai
And the Muslim communities in the US are mostly pan-Islamist, meaning Sunni's and Shia's go to the same masjid, and are part of the same community. The only muslims I've ever met who throw a bitchfit about Shia's and Iran are Saudi's and some other gulfies. But other than that the Sunni's from the Levantine, Iraq, and North Africa love us.

>They were of Hellenic origin. Greeks were present all over the Levant.
kek.

The greeks were not all over the Levant but in coastal areas near the border of Syria/Turkey. They came in contact with the Canaanites/Pheonicians and learned the alphabet (Euobeans did this). Also contact with the Hittites (indo-Ayrans) gave the Greeks a lot of mythology

Like the origin of Zeus is an orginal Hittite myth

Phoenicians are Semitic. They write their alphabet from right to left. I can understand some Phoenician words because they are Semitic like house (bet which the letter beta is also derived from)

The Greeks thought the Phoenicians were foreigners, the first story Herodotus tells is about the Phoenicians taking away European women....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenicia#Origins

al-sisi was the first to call trump and congratulate.
Both Obama and Hillary supported MB, while he came in and messed it up for them. Both obama and hillary hate him, so he loves trump.
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2016/11/egypt-reacts-us-election-trump-sisi.html

Khodeto bokosh. Why move to white nations if you just breed them out of their own land, and have the gall to brag about it? Khoone khodetam tarnish kardee, moron. Sage bait threads

Okay, I guess I was misinformed.

According to History Channel we are both wrong, though.

WE

going on there were no Greeks in the Middle East at the time of the proto-Siniatic script (1700BC).

At that time Greece had their own indigenous script, Linear A and B

Notice how the Semitic scripts are written the reverse of the European ones? must be because Semites write right to left and Europeans left to right...

Absolutely based

forgot to attach pic for this The Berbers (indigenous Tunisians) or called Libyans in ancient sources, have some Black ancestry but it's distant.

Hannibal was not black but Berber/Canaanite mix

Not to hound on you user. I'm a nut for ancient history

Good on you. We need people like you to keep (((them))) from rewriting history to further their agenda.

Don't get me started on WE WUZ

If you like ancient history, an audiobook of Herodotus Histories is based.

To be fair the Greeks first wrote from Right to left like the Semites.

There was also a bostopheron (as the ox plows) which writes like a zig-zag

Here's a Greek (Euboean) cup found in Italy near Cumae around 700ish BC. It's written Right to left.

It's an allusion to Nestor in the Homeric texts. You can read NESTOROS in the upper right corner

Persians are white. "Iran" is etymologically connected to the word "Aryan." It's essentially where Aryans come from.

>Persians
>White

kek wrong picture

are you sure that's greek
pic related