Why are they separate countries again?

Why are they separate countries again?

Pic related

and?

Because you through a temper tantrum about mandatory military service during a time of war. Who the fuck would want to form a country with a bunch of yellow bellied traitorous cucks?

Oh right, freedom and democracy... PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

That's like asking why the vagina and anus are separate holes

Because from the US's perspective, the War of 1812 was a wash at best.

Says the one who's still cucked to a "royal " family

Fun fact: A huge fucking chunk of land in Canadia is designated as "Crown" land which the average Canadian is forever banned from using

Lmao crown means government retardo omg get lost you are so dumb.

because the last time you sharts tried to get touchy feely we burned down your fucking white house

and dont you forget it

Because we have two distinctly different cultures. America is a rogue state full of racist terrorists and Canada is a nation of peacekeepers.

Its because Americans decided to rebel, Canadians didn't want too.

Becuase you're pussies and we shit on your internet hugbox?

...are you pretending to be retarded?

LOL when will this meme die, Canadians didn't do shit, they're natural cucks. I love how Canacucks always try to take credit for something the British did.

We are the british americans, you are just vanilla retard americans. You will never escape us. We will haunt you to the very depths of hell.

>le leaf argument
I would tell you to kys, but I'm above that.

tfw Americans literally have no argument

>sweatpant status: sharted

Its so canadians can please two real men at once

Ideal relationship tbqh. Whenever something goes wrong, politicians in each respective country can say "at least we're not like those other guys."

You fucking piece of shit. Wait till we annex you and rape your mothers and sisters.

A big reason for Canada's continued independence is because of the Franco-Canadians.

canadians are just americans pretending to be something else. its sad. they have even less of a culture and history than we do. thats why the marxism is hitting them even harder than its hitting us. theyre nothing more than a satellite of the US. their soverignty is nothing more than a meme. culturally and economically they are a part of us.

plan on moving south anyway, not enough guns am i'm sick of the high taxes

This. They're literally San Francisco the country

thats pritty hot desu

What's worse is we're constitutionally cucked to Natives. By treaties we technically rent their land. That's why they get basic income.

>What's worse is we're constitutionally cucked to Natives. By treaties we technically rent their land.
you can't make this shit up