Thoughts on the KKK?

Thoughts on the KKK?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Slackers.

A bunch of faggot democrats who look like a bunch of wiggers with disgusting tattoos and piercings.

Have you ever noticed what happens when you put an "e" between all the "K"?

borderline non existent boogeyman of CNN and college liberals who have never even heard of a real white supremacist organization due to their sheltered upbringing.

This.
Anyway. The few faggots who are part of it are just a bunch of edgy retards who aren't actually capable of that much harm to society.

Alright I suppose

kkk is sad bait

bunch of autistic LARPers

Abandoned by the Democrats and replaced with modern KKK aka SJW

this thisand this

Buncha demoshit cucks who are too scared to show their faces.

I'm not even sure it really exists anymore. I think I read somewhere that it's the most highly government-infiltrated terrorist group in the US.

What I want to know:
Are they still exist?
Are they still doing stuff?
If yes to all above:
Are they signing up non-whites?

They're ass clowns.

Literally who?

>Thoughts on the KKK?
They're unevolved and should not exist in civil society.

Having said that, they have the right to free speech that everyone else has. I just find it unfortunate that they have to waste it on preaching hate.

The enemy is extremism, not any particular ideology. There are Christian extremists, Muslim extremists, Satanist extremists, and Atheist extremists.

The KKK is to Christianity as Al-Queda is to Islam.

And extremist in all of it;s forms must be eliminated, before any of us can ever see world peace.

Now THAT'S a goal both the U.S. and Russia should both be on board for... amirite?

See if China can lay off of it's ambitions for Taiwan... we might actually have peace.

Otherwise, we risk allowing our species to be extinguished because of a backward 2nd-world regime like Iran, Syria, or DPRK, that has no business on the world stage except as a pawn, quite frankly.

ALT-RIGHTER: I agree with them so I deny they exist

The KKK took my baby away.
They took her away, away from me.

They were faggots then and they barely exist now.

Irrelevant faggots from 50 years ago.

>The KKK is to Christianity as Al-Queda is to Islam.
kys

They have been infiltrated by feds, split by retarded hillbilly infighting and exist only in a few trailers and the minds of leftists.

However, they are a great tool of the left. Put on some white sheets, yell "Nigra" and tada, the Klan's on the rise again.

> (You)
>>The KKK is to Christianity as Al-Queda is to Islam.
>kys
Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Irrelevant.
Have been seeing the most attention in decades because of identity politics.

>The KKK is to Christianity as Al-Queda is to Islam.
Naw. Nothing "Christian" about these clowns. They hate everyone. Calling them christian is like calling Islam peaceful and tolerant.

If you think I'm triggered by you associating the KKK to christianity, I couldn't care less.
But implying Islam isn't itself an extreme group/ideology (only muuh al-quaeda or isis is evil, islam is religion of peace REEEEEEEE) is just stupidity.

P.S. Have you checked my digits? Praise KeK.

So simple yet such badass looking costumes. A real shame you can't wear one without the racist connotations.

FBI Agents.

A dying, relatively inactive group of a few thousand inbred Dixiecrats that are used as a boogeyman by the left to represent most racism in America even though they've been irrelevant for 45 years.

In reality the most racist places in America are black and Mexican (or both) urban ghettos.

Controlled opposition and FBI agents

Anachronistic LARPing.
Their best day are behind them.
Basically it's racist Freemasonry with none of the networking benefits.

They were the militant wing of the democrat party who still uses them today whenever there is an election. They put on the costume and declare their support for the republican. The media runs the "KKK supports republican X" narrative for awhile until they realize their viewers are rolling their eyes. As a practical matter, they don't exist anymore.

>Controlled opposition
What.. what about the Duke though, Sup Forums?

Fun fact: the burning cross has nothing to do with Christianity, and is actually a manifestation of old Scottish traditions.

In older time Scotland a burning cross would be erected upon a hill to summon the clan. Get it?
Clan/Klan?

have you ever noticed what happens when you put a big ass cock in your moms mouth? she takes it to blow town like a stank slut bitch made whore

FAGS IN ROBES, NO BETTER THAN MUSLIMS OR JEWS IN ROBES. ONLY FAGGOTS WHERE ROBES LIKE THAT

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

People who don't know shit.
I'm from the deep South and lived in small towns my whole life.

The KKK is very much alive and almost all of them are ex-military and ex-law enforcement.

I personally know members of the KKK. Those of their ranks who vote Democrat do so because they know that Democrats keep blacks subjugated through policy.

You think they don't exist or view them and toothless mouth breeders because the real klansmen do work underground and keep their identities locked down safe. They are non-violent because they are smart, powerful, and secretive enough that the people who get in situations in which they have to deal with these boys are smart enough to do what they want. In a way, they are the redneck mafia. They have a massive amount of control over local politics in the South and have billions of dollars in resources.

They are so sufficient and so powerful folks don't even believe they exist anymore lmao.

you just gotta love all those insecure argentino mullato "whites".

Fags

I know a few. Pretty much just petty criminals but working class with drinking problems and they hate blacks and Jews. Its like if pol IRL I guess because the only internet they use is Facebook

which state roughly are they most at