Mexican women

Find a flaw.

Looks kike.

Mexican women age like milk. Milk that has shit in it. In ten years she's going to be hideous, like if Freddy Krueger facefucked a topographical map of Utah.

>will weigh 500 pounds within 3 years

They're loud and abrasive.

angry

Bullshit, plenty of MILFs in Mexico.

i always post a pic of my cousin in these threads.

Why do you Mexicans always try to be white so hard on here? I like those small brown girls. It's like a primitive attraction.

They are Mexican

She's mexican

would impregnate. total qt

>cherry picking spic
typical

but to be fair, those girls are only "typical" in SOME places in northern Mexico. the rest of mexico AT BEST looks like Maite who is probably mestiza.

she's white

They hate white guys. I learned spanish in hopes of getting a qt mexican gf but I quickly realized they think whites are ugly.

I don't know what kind of mexican you tried to date, probably some la raza dyke because here in Mexico most girls are crazy for white dick

"Mexican"

This is not true, obviously.

10/10 would marry and make children with

It seems like they never racemix. I live in a mexican/white area and I never see interracial couples. The mexicans stick to mexicans, and the whites stick to whites. It's annoying, I hate white girls at this point and I just want a qt mexican gf.

uh just walk up to mexican girl they are literally the easiest and most chill of them all

Can confirm. Im the product of my mexican mom getting BLEACHED.

I'd fucker in the pussi if you catch my drift...

I also take my shitpost material from Marvel movies

face really looks photoshopped on, like for real.

it's because we mexicans have a somewhat tribal mindset, we will only racemix with someone who will make our offspring better, grandmas always say "Hay que mejorar la raza" (let's make our race better) if a white guy or girl is ugly or is to plain (like those blonde blue eyed fucks that have the same appeal as an egg without salt)

also a mestizo with more indio than european most of the times stick to brown mexicans but white mexicans or atleast light skinned most of the time go for white people

I've done that for 8 years, and got rejected every single time. This cute girl rejected me (a 6'2" white guy) then a week later she starts dating a 280 lb 5'7" mexican guy. Fucking pissed me off so bad because I knew that I was more attractive than him.

They won't pay for wall

We all fucking know that's not what the average mexican looks like.

hhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg!! Now that's what i'm talking about.

> ~3ft tall
> smell like tortillas
> speaks incomprehensible gibberish

they age like shit. Also, whites are a very small percentage of the population. When you count mestizo whites (dark skin brown eyes short) the real count gets even smaller. This is a typical mexican woman

nigga we both know that isn´t true

thats an argie famalan

This. Mexican girls from Mexico, not chicanas, are pretty easy tbqh IF your half way good looking

Women like OP pic are the majority of north and center Mexico (minus Mexico city).

mexican

>when mexico send their people, they're not sending their best
Even the Don knows what's up
We send you the lowest of the ladder, the ugliest, the brownest, the worst of the worst. Best mexicans stay in México