Will Trump stop Harriet Tubman to be on the dollar bill?

Will Trump stop Harriet Tubman to be on the dollar bill?

Sorry

Nope.

And it's the ten dollar bill, not the dollar.

/thread

I hope he puts tub girl on the bill instead.

I HOPE NOT, BECAUSE I WONT BE ABLE TO DO THIS.

Who would Bernie Sanders put on if he was Prez?

Cant /thread yourself, mental defective nigger.

Is that the proposal? I thought they wanted a woman.

We should totally do that to our money.

(the pic)

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

I don't think the president gets to choose what goes on private property

money isn't private

Maybe

Probably not. Would look very bad on his part, I don't blame him. Better to focus on the real issues and get elected again than do whatever you want and only have 1 term.

They should make a tree fiddy bill for her.

I wouldn't want either

What reason does he have to? He's not racist like you NEETs, he just loves America.

They need to roll out some colored bills

I'm going to write NIGGER covering the face of every single one I get.

>implying it won't be pepe

is there supposed to be a difference? what changed?

neither are your mom's nudes

They're called bills of color your fucking bigot

what's the point, only white people will see them

I thought it was the $20 bill?

If Tubman is going to be on the $20 I'm all for it, it was disrespectful as fuck putting Andrew "fuck banks and injuns" Jackson on any federal reserve note, and always seemed like a passive aggressive fuck you to me.

Hamilton was too federalist in my taste and is now canonically a nigger in the popular imagination so fuck him.

Either way I have no qualms with this.

>those colors on that $1 bill

That looks like something that would be in a hastily thrown together game boy color port, that's ugly as shit mang

We must replace all the white slave owners, present on american currency, with people on color in their stead.

>it was disrespectful as fuck putting Andrew "fuck banks and injuns" Jackson on any federal reserve note
No. I like that he's on there so we can't wipe the bad parts of our history under the rug. Nobody can say "Who is Andrew Jackson" when he's on the most commonly used bill.

When a theocratic Kekian dictatorship is installed in a few years, we should only make bills in denominations that make GETS. $11, $22, $55, $111, $555, etc

The US mint is a private institution

The fed is privately run. We just recognize it as the official currency.

Issue is doing that would raise the price of printing money. Probably to the point that it's worth more than the bill it represents. Maybe a full color 20 or 100 dollar bill.

Well then maybe we should give you the Jewish lifetime ally achievement award and parade your picture front and center at every slut walk and gay pride parade for the next 200 years and see if you are happy with that legacy

Alternatively, serial numbers with gets can be traded in for good nationalist points.

I don't know what point you're trying to make. It takes away from the SJW argument if we keep the bad parts of our history in plain view. It's not to say "Boy I sure am glad we told all those red skins to fuck off our land" but hiding it emboldens their argument. If Germany could embrace the fact that Hitler was a leader and did what he did they'd probably be a better place than the are today. Less guilt essentially.

$20 bill dumbass